Spring Retreat 2014 (Day 3/3)

The guy who broke my heart

Your POV-

Knowing that this was the final day of the retreat you couldn't be happier since you had your girls by your side.

The only difference about the final day was the fact that you would still have the regular breakfast and lunch scheduled but after lunch everyone would be heading back to school by a ferry ride with their classmates.

However on this day you remember there being a commotion the moment you arrived to the cafeteria with Irene and Jennie as the guy who bullied you came up and poured hot soup all over you.

(Guy teammate 1)-This is for what your boyfriend did to my face yesterday fatty, enjoy the soup (he says while laughing away with his friends and winking at Irene and Jennie who had both kicked him in the nuts)

(Irene)-Get a life no one will ever love a mole rat looking idiot like you!

You then ran off to get changed into a hoodie and sweatpants, while changing you couldn't help but be bothered by when the bully said "your boyfriend"

(Your thoughts)-"what did he mean by boyfriend? ehh its probably nothing" with that you walked back to the cafeteria again

Meanwhile at the cafeteria Jennie had finally got the guts to talk to Kai

(Jennie)-Sunbaenim may I sit next to you?

(Kai)-(just nods and scoots over to make room)

(Jennie)-I just wanted to tell you that I've had feelings for you for a while now, I'm totally fine if you don't feel the same way. But here's my number in case you want to contact me after the retreat.

(Kai)-(takes the note with her number on it)-"I'll definitely contact you after this retreat, maybe we can meet for coffee sometime as well if you'd like"

(Jennie)-Yes I'd love that thank you! (she says walking back to Irene squealing)

(Irene)-How'd it go?

(Jennie)-He said that he'd keep in contact with me after this retreat!

(Irene)-Great so now what do you we do about Y/N and Sehun? since he was totally the guy that her bully was referring to

(Jennie)-I'm sure they'll find their way towards each other but it doesn't hurt to have two cupids helping her out

Just then you arrived back to the cafeteria and saw Sehun in a hoodie behind you, you could tell it was him despite him wearing a mask to cover his face. You noticed his black eye and immediately had to ask.

(You)-Hey is your eye okay?

(Sehun)-Don't bother caring it's nothing (he says in a cold tone before walking away)

(Your thoughts)-"sheesh it's my fault for asking"

(Jennie and Irene then came up to you to inform you that Sehun was the one who beat up that guy who bullied you yesterday)

(You)-What are you serious? I'm the reason for his black eye?

(Irene)-Have you tried talking to him?

(You)-Yeah but he just walked away telling me to not care

(Jennie)-Oh come on that's his way of saying: "care about me" guys are like that, now go get some medicine from the nurse's office for him!

(You)-What why me?

(Irene)-He beat up a guy for you, it's the least you could do for your future boyfriend

(You)-Who's side are you guys on?

(Jennie and Irene)-The side of love of course

They then pushed you out of the cafeteria, giving you no choice but to go see Sehun. (what great friends you have)


After going to get some ointment and bandaids from the nurse's office you went to go find Sehun all alone at the gym playing basketball by himself.

(You)-Yah Oh Sehun! (you said while running towards the court)

(Sehun)-Ugh why are you here? (he says walking towards you)

(You)-I was sent to give you these, please tell me you can apply them yourself

(Sehun then sits and takes off his mask)

Let's just say his scar looked something like this: (plus the imaginary black eye)

EXO's Sehun Gives Us A Steely Gaze In New

(Sehun)-well what are you looking at? go on and be my nurse (he says scooting closer to you)

You then begin to apply the ointment on his face and put on the hello kitty bandaid afterwards

(You)-Alright well that's it, next time don't beat someone up for me I have my friends for that

(Sehun)-Is that you're long way of saying thank you? if so I'll take it (he says slightly smiling)

(You)-Sure take it as that if you want

(Sehun)-I know my opinion probably doesn't matter to you but to me at least there's nothing wrong with the way you look, no one should have the right to tell you how you should or shouldn't look like so don't listen to them. Those guys are just too skinny for their own good that they couldn't carry you.

(You)-Thank you for saying that

Feeling the awkward tension from that comment Sehun then got up and played another round of basketball while you went back to find your friends.

Nothing really happened after that other than the ferry ride so I'll end the Spring Retreat here~

Stay tuned to find out what happens on the Summer 2014 retreat!

To be continued