Summer Retreat 2014 (Day 3/3)

The guy who broke my heart

On the last night of the retreat-

You couldn't fall asleep as the thoughts of Sehun and Sejeong kept roaming around in your mind non-stop.

(Your thoughts)-"I'm so stupid, why did I fall for a guy like him? What's so great about him anyway?"

Eventually you made your way towards the community center to get a bottle of water from the vending machine.

Your thoughts were then interrupted when you saw that Sehun was sitting on one of the couches looking to be sleeping but you couldn't tell from far away.

You then attempted to walk past him but you ended up feeling a light touch on your wrist.

(Sehun)-Why did you give her my jacket? (he asked whispering)

(You)-She was cold (you said lying) and also why are you sleeping here?

(Sehun)-Is that the real reason? (he says standing up to look at you, you could tell this bothered him but you knew that you weren't the one that needed that jacket so you just decided to act like it was nothing to you)

(You)-Yes now let me go (you said as you walked away and headed back to your bed)


On the bus ride back the next day-

(seat arrangements were the same as last time and Sehun was in front of you once again, it's like no matter what you did he was always near you)

You spent most of the ride asleep as you could barely sleep the night before.

Peniel would occasionally make sure you wouldn't hit your head on the window and so he eventually put your head on his shoulder, and this bothered Sehun the most.

(Sejeong)-Oppa I'm tired can I borrow your shoulder? (she says wearing his jacket)

(Sehun)-(just nods as a response while looking back at you sleeping once in a while, wondering why you were avoiding him)

For all of you wondering why nothing is really happening between you two.

Let's just say this love story takes a while to blossom since both of you are terrible at admitting your feelings for each other.

But all you knew during this moment looking back now was that maybe both of you realized that you liked each other at different times.

Here's what I mean:

- You only started liking Sehun after the Spring Retreat of this year, but little did you know that Sehun liked you even before then. (when did his feelings for you start to grow? you'll just have to keep reading to find that out!)

Don't you just hate it when your timing (in terms of your feelings) doesn't match up with that other person?

Well our story for the Summer Retreat of 2014 unfortunately ends here. Stay tuned for what happens during the 2015 summer retreat in the next chapters which will be the last of the flashbacks!

To be continued