In the present pt.8

The guy who broke my heart

In continuation of chpt.16

Your POV-

Feeling nervous by his presence you just told him to sit down near the couch while you made him some tea.

However to your surprise while making tea you felt two arms around your waist as he pulled you closer to him, you could feel his breathe on your neck and his tears falling.

(Sehun)-I love you, I know its taken me a while to tell you this but I've always loved you. I don't think there's been a moment where I've never worried about you. I'm sorry for the way I've hurt you. I know I don't deserve you.

Not knowing how to respond you simply turned around to give him a proper hug since you felt that was what he needed the most right now.

(You)-I love you too so please don't cry (you said while patting his back)

You two then pulled away from the hug and you wiped his tears away.

(You)-If I knew you were such a cry baby I would've given you hugs more often

Sehun then suddenly took his shirt off and headed to your bathroom to take a shower, while he walked to the bathroom he uttered the words "make room for me in your bed tonight"

Hearing those words Irene and Jennie both headed out of their bedroom and left the apartment to go to a friends house so you and Sehun could have the place for yourselves.

Not knowing what to do after hearing Sehun say those words you proceeded to get all of your chores done so you wouldn't have to think about what's going to possibly happen tonight.


20-30 minutes later

You see Sehun coming out of the bathroom shirtless with a towel wrapped around his waist

(You)-Your shirts on the chair over there

(Sehun)-Oh no don't worry about my clothes, I sleep with only my briefs on anyway

(You)-Oh is that so? (you said feeling your cheeks getting warmer)

(Sehun)-Why should I not wear any clothes at all then? (he says while coming closer to the couch to sit next to you, while you slowly started scooting away)

(You)-No please wear at least a shirt, I wouldn't want you to get sick after all

Noticing you getting shy he proceeded to wear his shirt and pants and the two of you then cuddled while watching a TV show.

Watching you falling asleep first, he carried you bridal style to your bed and the two of you slept while Sehun was spooning you.


The next morning

You woke up feeling a kiss on your cheek that made you smile because it tickled.

(You)-Is someone bored without me?

(Sehun)-Yes now please wake up

(You)-Alright fine you have my full attention (you said while facing him)

(Sehun)-Great now I can do this (he says while coming closer to you to give you a kiss)

Kissing him back in return you felt the heat radiating off of your bodies which made Sehun take off his shirt.

His lips soon traveled from your cheek to your neck, while kissing your neck you felt him give you a love bite.

(You)-Hey I have to cover that up you know (you said while pouting)

(Sehun)-How else am I supposed to mark you as mine?

(You)-Oh I don't know maybe a stamp would've been fine

You two then continued to make out just until your alarm rang and both of you knew it was time to go to work.

(You)-Alright let's go (you said trying to get out of bed but Sehun pulled you back down to give you one more kiss)

(Sehun)-If you're going to shower then I'm joining you

(You)-Ugh fine


At work

Being the team manager Sehun arrived at the office first, while you entered ten minutes later.

Making your way to your desk your two co-workers start interrogating you.

(Co-worker 1)-Someone looks like they had a good night

(You)-What are you talking about?

(Co-worker 2)-Your hickey is still very visible honey, so tell us how was your night?

(You)-It was fine (you said while pulling up your turtleneck to hide your hickey)

(Co-worker 1)-Well as your unnies we're happy that you're in a healthy relationship, but just so you know the moment he breaks your heart we'll hate him too

(You)-Geez it's not a big deal but thanks (you said while blushing)

Just as everything was starting to look good with you and Sehun...something happens without your knowledge


Sehun's POV-

(A Co-worker)-Hey team manager-nim the CEO would like to speak with you in his office

Simply nodding as my response I head to the CEO's office not knowing what to expect.

(Sehun)-Hello sir you asked to see me?

(CEO)-Ah yes have a seat

(Sehun)-May I ask what this is about?

(CEO)-Don't worry I'm not here to fire you but to actually offer you a position at our Los Angeles office as their new manager. After seeing your work ethic around the office and your leadership with your employees I thought of putting in an application for you early on and it seems you've gotten accepted.

(Sehun)-But sir it hasn't been that long since I've started working here, I think I might need some time to think about it.

(CEO)-Well then you have a week to decide and tell me your decision, but I assure you that you'll be making a mistake by not taking this kind of opportunity and I'm speaking to you from a mentor's perspective and not as your boss so please think carefully about this.

I then left the office holding the application my boss had sent me that confirmed my acceptance. However as I walked back to see Y/N at her desk I realized that if I left I wouldn't have moments to glance at her from my desk or even get time to spend my lunch breaks with her.

Not knowing what decision to make I called a close friend to ask for some advice. Who might this friend be you ask?

(Sejeong)-Alright so let me get this straight you got a fantastic opportunity to work in LA but you don't want to go because of your girlfriend who you basically just got back together with? I think the answer is pretty clear if you ask me.

(Sehun)-What do you mean by that?

(Sejeong)-Easy go to LA you'll probably find a new girlfriend anyway, unless you want to do the whole long distance thing which you know never works.

(Sehun)-Of course it's an easy decision for you since you're not in a relationship

(Sejeong)-Well you wanted my advice so take it leave it, but I think you should at least tell Y/N about it if you're that worried about your relationship falling apart. I'm off now I've got a job too you know.


What will Sehun do? Will he end up leaving or staying?

To be continued