Final

The guy who broke my heart

Your POV-

It had been a couple of days since you and Sehun had last spoken but due to the amount of workload you had for the week the lack of text messages of phone calls weren't really concerning you.

At this point you had no idea what was going on with Sehun since he still hadn't told you about his promotion.

Meanwhile with Kai and Jennie

(Jennie)-(on the phone with Kai)-"hey babe is everything okay? you don't usually call me this late (since it had been around 4am)"

(Kai)-Does Y/N know about Sehun possibly leaving for LA due to his new job promotion?

(Jennie)-I don't know but I'm assuming no since she hasn't mentioned it and this is the first I'm hearing about this, how soon is he leaving?

(Kai)-He told me he's possibly leaving on Monday...but how could he just leave without telling her something like this? should we do something?

(Jennie)-I'll talk to y/n about it, you should probably tell Sehun to tell her the news himself though since it only regards the two of them I don't think we should be involved

(Kai)-Yeah you're right, well goodnight then I'm sorry for waking you, love you

(Jennie)-No worries I'm always here to talk, love you more (she said before the phone call ended)


A couple days later

Sehun had texted you to come meet him at his apartment which was a first since you've actually never been to his place before.

Little did you know that you would be coming into an apartment filled with boxes.

(You)-Sehun-ah I'm here where are you?

(Sehun)-Hey (he says while pulling you into a hug)

(You)-What is all this? are you moving all of sudden?

(Sehun)-I am but it's because of a job promotion that requires me to move to LA by Monday

(You)-Wait what? how long have you known about this?

(Sehun)-I just found out a couple days ago and the CEO only gave me these 3 days to decide but he ultimately gave me no choice but to go since I've already been hired.

(You)-Well I should be congratulating you then right?

(Sehun)-I wish I could bring you with me because I can't promise you that I'll be back anytime soon, I'm sorry for not telling you about this sooner (he says while holding your hands in his)

(You)-I'll wait for you

(Sehun)-No don't do that I'm only going to end up hurting you by making you wait

(You)-I don't want to be the person that's holding you back, I know how long you've waited for a promotion since I could tell how you've always worked overtime even on days you didn't need to just so the CEO would be impressed by your work ethic. So please do me a favor and become a millionaire so we can start our own family and buy a house, my parents are expecting grandchildren since they keep mentioning that they aren't getting any younger. I'll work on getting a promotion too so that maybe one day we'll be in the same country again.

(Sehun)-Wait you see a future with me? (he said getting teary eyed)

(You)-Of course I do! I've never thought about living a life where you weren't a part of it. So please go and do what you love, I'll always be here waiting for you.

Sehun then pulled you into a long hug as the two of you knew that this would be the last time you'll be seeing each other in a while.


Timelaspe-2 years later

You were now one of the team managers within your company as you worked hard within the 2 years to get to earn this position. 

Although you knew that you still had a long way to go to even get to Sehun's level, you knew that he would be proud of you regardless which only made you miss him more everyday.

The two of you would constantly face time and text each other since you couldn't go too long without seeing each other's faces.

You couldn't believe that it had been 2 years since Sehun left as it felt like it was just yesterday when you were helping him get to the airport.

However little did you know that Sehun was returning back to Korea to suprise you! (and to stay for good)

Here's how the whole surprise was planned:

Group chat- (Kai, Jennie, Irene, Sehun)

(Kai)-Wait Sehun you're coming back? When?

(Jennie)-Does our girl know about this?

(Sehun)-No please don't tell her anything, I want it to be a surprise

(Irene)-Don't tell me your proposing...come on that's way too predictable

(Jennie)-Geez Irene way to ruin the mood

(Sehun)-Don't worry i don't plan on proposing yet, I'm simply just planning on surprising her at her new office since I know she's recently been promoted as a team manager.

(Jennie)-Aww that's so sweet of you! Kai honey take some notes!

(Kai)-Yes dear 

(Irene)-So what's the plan sir? and why do you need us?

(Sehun)-I heard the Y/N will be training the new incoming interns so while she's giving the tour I'm going to need all of you to disguise yourself as the employees (by just hanging around the office) and once she stops giving the tour I'll prepare the cake and we can all congratulate her for her new promotion. Sound like a plan? I'll be in Korea next week so let's go over more of the details then.

(Jennie)-Does this mean we can borrow your guys' suits?

(Kai)-Babe stop looking through my closet

(Jennie)-Too late omg I'm so excited!!!!

So here's what Jennie ended up wearing:

Pin on 2• Blackpink

Irene's outfit:

Red Velvet Irene became the hardworking girl in 'Double Patty', her acting  skills were a flood of praise

Kai:

900+ Exo Kai ideas in 2021 | exo kai, exo, kai

Sehun's outfit will be revealed later on in the story!


D-Day

Having no idea about the plan you went about your day as usual since you had to arrive to your office early to plan the tour, you basically had to wait outside of the building to guide the upcoming interns in and talk about every aspect of the office (as if you were an energetic orientation leader).

(You)-Hello and welcome to (blank) corporation, we are excited to have our new interns be a part of our program where you'll receive training in order to understand what you are expected to do in this company. However before we get to the training, let's show you all what our office looks like shall we?

Halfway through your tour you saw "employees" around the office that you've never seen before but since you couldn't really see their faces you assumed they've always been there.

Before losing track of time you had to now assign your new interns to their mentors which only reminded you of your first day at this office when you were wearing your blue lanyard.

(You)-Alright well since we're now at the end of our tour I'll hand out everyone's schedules, on your schedule your assigned mentor will be listed so make sure to see which room number they are at since you'll be meeting them tomorrow, but for now get comfortable at your desks.

(The interns)-Thank you sunbaenim (they said while clapping suddenly and cheering)

You then turned around to see what the commotion was all about until you saw 4 familiar faces holding a cake and giant banner that read: "CONGRATS ON BEING THE TEAM MANAGER Y/N-AH YOU DESERVE IT!"

But of course your eyes were focusing on a certain individual than the banner and cake itself:

Pin en Oh Sehun

Sehun secret Queen makers

You then ran to hug Irene, Jennie, and Kai first before saving the best hug for last.

(Sehun)-(says with his arms opened wide)-"bring it in"

(You)-(of course responded by going into his embrace immediately)-"I missed you so much"

(Sehun)-Don't worry I'll never leave you again

(Jennie)-Alright lovebirds we get it, anyone want some cake? (she says while looking at the interns who were all nodding like children at a birthday party)

While Irene, Jennie, and Kai took care of your interns for you, you and Sehun caught up while walking around the office since you also owed him a tour as well.

(You)-So how long do you have before you have to leave?

(Sehun)-Didn't you hear me earlier when I said I would never leave you again, I'm not going anywhere (he says while pulling you closer for a kiss)

(You)-I appreciate that but don't you have a job to keep back in LA?

(Sehun)-Nah I've already started and bought my own company here anyway

(You)-So you're a CEO now?

(Sehun)-Mhm actually I'm technically you're boss now

(You)-You bought this building? (you said while punching his arm)

(Sehun)-Ow what was that for?

(You)-I'm just so proud of you but also you better not hire an assistant that's hotter than me (you said shooting him a death glare)

(Sehun)-Trust me no one's hotter than you, now shouldn't you get back to work?

(You)-Yes sir (you said while giving him one last kiss) and going back to your desk while he went into his new office.

The end 

Although I made the ended very quickly feel free to come up with your own conclusions since I felt that having an open ending would be better than me creating one that seemed too unrealistic. But other than that I want to thank everyone who subscribed and liked this story since I felt that this wasn't my best work but nonetheless you all made it worth finishing!