Summer Retreat 2015 (Day 2/2)

The guy who broke my heart

Your POV-

The next morning you made your way towards the girls bathroom to take a shower and in your state of looking swollen and disgusting you ran into Sehun.

(Sehun)-Y/N-ah is that you? (he says teasing you)

(You)-Shut up! you don't have to announce how terrible I look

(Sehun)-I see you and Mark have gotten close

(You)-Is this why you sent me that note last night?

(Sehun)-No I sent it since I wanted to spend time with you

(You)-I will if you can give me a decent answer to this question

(Sehun)-What's the question?

(You)-Why is it that you only decide to talk to me or hang out with me during the retreats but not when we're at school?

(Sehun)-What do you mean? of course I've spoken to you at school

(You)-If I only seem like someone who's good enough for you at retreats when no one notices us, then I think its better off for us to remain as strangers. (you said as you headed into the bathroom)


During lunch

While eating you noticed that Sehun was the only one not at lunch, although you pretended to hate him you of course still cared about him and decided to look for him.

You decided to bring him a sandwich and some banana milk in case he would be hungry.

You ended up finding him at the basketball courts playing by himself as usual.

(You)-Yah Oh Sehun!

(Sehun)-Oh you came? (he says smiling after seeing you)

(You)-What do you mean? I only came to give you your lunch since you weren't at our table today.

(Sehun)-Remember my note? you did end up coming to see me after all then (he says taking the sandwich you brought him)

(You)-What so you did all this just to get me to come here?

(Sehun)-Yeah I knew you would be coming to find me so i guess my plan worked after all

(You)-Alright fine you won, what did you want to see me for anyway?

(Sehun)-I wanted to tell you that Sejeong and I are over, I realized I had feelings for someone else this entire time

(You)-So what does this have to do with me?

(Sehun)-It's taken me a long time to tell you this but I've always liked you and it bothered me seeing you so close with Mark. I'm sorry for being a jerk.

(You)-Well thank you for telling me, I'm going to need some time to think about my response.

Sehun then nods and you leave to go on that canoe ride with Mark as promised.


Mark's POV-

I've been having a lot of fun spending time with Y/N and had even a slight crush on her in the beginning until I realized her feelings towards Sehun.

How do I know this you may ask? Let's just say she's all he's talked about the moment we got to this retreat.

(Mark)-Y/N-ah move the paddle in the other direction 

(You)-Sorry this is my first time going on a canoe ride

(Mark)-No worries it's my first time too

While I was solely paying attention to her, I noticed that Y/N's attention was directed towards Sehun and Sejeong who were going on a canoe ride together as well on another canoe.

(Mark)-Hey you okay? should we head back if you don't feel well?

(You)-Can we? thanks

We then headed back and took off our life jackets and I walked Y/N back in silence.

Noticing how she was shivering I also gave her my hoodie.

(You)-Thank and I'm sorry for being pretty absent today, but let's catch up at dinner

(Mark)-Yeah see you then 


Your POV-

While you were on that canoe ride with Mark, what made anger grow inside of you was when you realized that Sehun still had feelings for Sejeong after all.

Since the moment him and Sejeong arrived to get their canoe they were basically acting as if they had gotten back together again.

This was when you realized that everything Sehun had told you earlier today was a lie.

Seeing how depressed you looked Jennie and Irene got all the snacks they could from the cafeteria.

(Irene)-He told you he that he likes you?!

(Jennie)-Maybe you just need to hear him out, tonight try to find a time alone with him to talk and if he's not being completely honest with you then you'll have your answer.

(You)-Yeah but either way I'm leaving tonight so I guess this is the end of my crush on Sehun after all.

(Jennie)-Are you sure you don't wanna stay until tomorrow night?

(Irene)-Yeah why not hang out with the new guy Mark! he seems to like you a lot

(You)-Yeah I've made up my mind but I'll see you both before I leave so.

You then left a note on Sehun's door to tell him to meet you by the benches in front of the main community center building around 7pm, since your ride was coming at 7:30.


Later that night

After dinner Irene and Jennie helped you pack up your items and you then proceeded to wait near the benches for Sehun to come.

(At 6:59pm)-no sign of him

(At 7:10pm)-he's still not here yet

So you then decided to walk around the campsite to try to find him before your ride was coming and that was when you looked through the window of Sehun cabin to see him and Sejeong making out.

In that moment you knew everything he said wasn't true and that he never for even a second wanted to be with you.

Your ride got to the front of the campsite and you then headed to the van without looking back.

It was honestly like that scene from HSM 2 "Gotta go my own way" except for the fact that your "Troy" never stopped you from leaving.

To be continued


Epilogue

(Around 6:30pm)-

(Sejeong had actually arrived to Sehun's cabin a couple minutes before him and saw your note attached to his door)

(Sejeong's thoughts)-"she really thinks she has a chance with him?" (she says while crumbling up the memo note and throwing it in the recycle bin)

Sehun then arrives without knowing about your note and the two proceed to have their date night in his cabin.