Spring Retreat 2014 (Day 2/3)

The guy who broke my heart

Trigger warning: Chapter may contain topics of ED and bullying regarding body weight so if any of these topics make you uncomfortable you are free to leave :)

Your POV-

7am bell going off at the campsite

(Professor)-Everyone get ready for an early morning hike, we will then have breakfast afterwards so please come out of your dorms in the next 10 minutes!

(Everyone)-Ugh it's so early

You then put on your hoodie and went to the bathroom briefly before leaving the dorm only to see that the hike was technically optional but those who came out were forced to go.

So basically only 10 people came out of their dorms and these people including you were:

Jennie, You, Sehun, Kai, Jihyo, Hoshi, Jungkook, Jin, Rowoon, and Eunwoo

Luckily there was no uphill courses on this hike so you weren't as tired out as fast than usual.

While walking you stay closer to Jihyo and Jennie so that you wouldn't have Sehun ever bump into you or anything (if he tried too of course but to your luck he was too tired to notice you)

After the hiking course, everyone then went to eat breakfast  but since you weren't feeling well due to feeling light headed you decided to tell your professor and went back to your dorm to rest.


Meanwhile at the cafeteria

(Jennie)-Hey do they have any porridge here or anything? Y/N hasn't eaten anything yet.

(Irene)-No but I think they have some soup, let's head to the dorm's afterwards to give it to her

Soon after they ate they went to check up on you as promised

(Irene)-Child we're back and we got you breakfast, do you feel better?

(You)-A little yeah, this is why they shouldn't have us exercise before breakfast

You then proceeded to eat your soup and took a quick shower to wake yourself up

As the second day was basically game day for the whole afternoon where each group that we were placed in yesterday will have a relay race and whoever wins just gets a week without homework for their class. So yeah participation was required.


Relay race time-

(Professor)-Everyone get in your teams and put on your teams colors (yours happened to be green) I will now go over the activities each team must complete in 5 minutes or less. The first activity involves giving one of your teammates a piggyback ride while wearing clothes that have been placed in cold water from yesterday, once you reach the halfway point the teammate that's being piggybacked must come down and find the hidden pieces of candy in the flour, first team to hit the bell at the end of the course will win.

So here's when the problem arises on your part, let's just say you are of course average weight but given that your other female teammates were skinnier than you, you knew that the chances of the guys choosing you to piggyback ride were low.

(Guy teammate 1)-(whispers to Sehun)-"yah look at fatty over there can't believe Irene and Jennie are friends with someone of her bodyweight"

Sehun just nods without saying a word to defend you

To make matters worse that same guy teammate was your partner for round 1 and guess what he said:

(Guy teammate)-Hey y/n-ah mind if we switch roles since I'm a lot smaller than you (he says while handing you the cold pants from the icebox)

Having no other choice but to say yes you proceeded to piggyback ride him and dropped him off at the table for him to complete the second half of the game.

Acting like his comment didn't affect you, you just remained quiet for the rest of the game.

By the end of the game you went back to the dorm while everyone else was taking selfies and enjoying themselves with the snacks and drinks, because you felt like you didn't deserve it.

While you were hiding in your bed crying, both Irene and Jennie had been looking for you all over the campsite, but eventually decided to ask one of your teammates

(Irene and Jennie to Sehun)-Hey where's Y/N-ah?

(Sehun)-I think she ran off back to her dorm, she didn't tell anyone where she went but I'm assuming one of our teammates remark hurt her

(Jennie)-Why what did they say?

(Sehun)-During the first round when it was her turn the guy teammates she was paired off with told her that he should be piggybacked by her instead since he was smaller than her.

(Irene)-Where's that douchebag imma kill him

(Jennie)-(tries calming down Irene)-"alright well thanks for telling us"

They then ran back to the dorm to find you crying in your bed and went up to lay down with you

(Jennie)-Honey you're beautiful, that guy doesn't know what he's talking about

(You)-How'd you know that happened?

(Irene)-We asked Sehun on our way here and he told us everything

(You)-Yeah well did he also tell you that he just stood there as I was being told off about my weight?

(Jennie)-No he didn't, but judging by his tone when we spoke with him he sounded sorry that he couldn't do anything in that moment

(You)-I know I'm not the skinniest but I've never been told off about my weight in a public setting and that only reminded me that maybe I am fat compared to you guys which only reminds me of my insecurities even more.

(Irene)-Honey starving yourself won't help anyone, we can't see you going down the wrong path again. Just take one step at a time if it's too hard, how about a small sandwich and a salad?

The three of you then hugged each other and talked as you finally ate dinner.


Sehun's POV-

At the guys dorm he was laying down just wondering how you were doing but because you two weren't bestfriends or anything it was harder for him to show that he cared.

Just as he was lost in his thoughts he overheard the same guy teammate talking about you to his friends.

(Guy teammate 1)-Dude aren't yall sore from carrying the girls today?

(Guy teammate 2)-Nah why you sore bro?

(Guy teammate 1)-Yeah I was carrying Y/N and we all know how heavy she is

That was when Sehun finally got out of his bed and punched him in the face for his own good and as a result he got punched too.

After battling it out in the dormitory Sehun managed to get the other guy on the ground.

(Sehun)-See this is why you idiots still haven't gotten a date with a women yet, you don't even know how to treat one properly. (he said stepping on the guys chest before leaving to get some air)

(Guy teammate 1)- Aish what's his deal? it's not like Y/N is his girlfriend

Does this mean he cares about you after all? What happens when you find out about this fight?

To be continued