Letters

Our Innermost Demons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To Taemin:

How are you? I hope you didn't get into trouble. I'm sorry, I'm not very good at writing letters. I miss you.

Not a moment goes by that I don't think of you.

I hope I am also in your thoughts from time to time. I'll be waiting for you in the cave this coming weekend in the afternoon.

 

I haven't had the chance to tell you how I feel. I will save my words until I see you again. I can't wait to finally start my life with you. There is so much I want to tell you, so much I want to experience with you.

 

Your Minho

 

 

To Minho:

My beloved Minho, (isn't that how you start a love letter?)

I know you are waiting for me, please be a little more patient. My father won't let me go anywhere alone nowadays.

I don't want him looking at you like that ever again. Maybe if he sees how happy you make me, he'll change his mind about you, about us. I'm sure if we wait a little longer, we can be together. I think of you every day and miss you very much.

How is Naeun? I miss her so much. I know dad said he doesn't want to see you anymore, but couldn't Naeun come to lessons with Sooyoung?

I'm patiently waiting for your answer.

 

 

To Taemin:

Taemin, we missed each other. I waited, but you didn't come. I will wait for you this weekend as well.

I have something important to tell you.

At first I was upset when you didn't come. But when I saw that you took the letter, I knew you were there.

I think about you all the time. Leave me a letter too, in case we miss each other again.

 

I actually wanted to tell you in person that I have decided not to send Naeun for riding anymore. Your father was clear about that. Naeun often asks about you and misses you. You know, I can't wait for us to be a family soon. I can't wait to finally look into your eyes again.

 

I hope we won't miss each other this weekend.

 

Your Minho

 

 

To Minho:

My beloved Minho,

You read my letter, but write me something back. I miss you so much.

I miss hearing your voice and being with you. Please come to riding lessons with Naeun next weekend.

If it's uncomfortable for you, I'll have Jinki teach Naeun instead.

I just want to see you for a minute. I miss Naeun's smile.

Everything is so hard for me right now, I feel so weak. But if I knew you were doing well, it would give me so much strength again.

Please come to me.

 

 

To Taemin:

Taemin you are scaring me. Please answer me.

You read my letters but don't answer. Please write back to me.

I'm sorry we don't come riding anymore. I don't want to upset your father any further.

I miss you so much. If you are angry, write that.

Tell me how mad and disappointed you are, but please don't ignore me, I can't take it.

I just want to know that you haven't forgotten me.

Naeun has started learning the violin and she is going back to tennis.

But every time I take her to lessons she asks for you. Please Taemin.

I want to tell her that we can visit you again soon.

 

Please answer me.

 

Yours forever, Minho

 

 

To Minho:

Minho please write back to me. It's okay if you chose Sooyoung. You deserve to be happy. Naeun will be a wonderful big sister, I am sure of it. With such a great father by her side, there is no other wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter