Chapter 8

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

Chaeyoung was just talking to the resort desk manager there about the reservation room she made but then...

"Chaeyoungie?"

Chaeyoung heard so she immediately turns her head on that familiar call.

"D-Dahyun-ah?" She faced her, really surprised seeing a long-time friend of hers. "What are you doing here? Thought you left Korea already." She added.

"It's really you, Chaeyoung." Dahyun approaches Chaeyoung closer, and gave her a little hugged though they are slightly awkward with each other. "I was just taking a vacation here. As well as managing this resort of my family for a while."

"Really? Wow." Chaeyoung gasped in amazement. She really couldn't believed they are talking to each other right now. "What a coincidence. H-How are you?" 

"D-Doing good." Dahyun on the other hand didn't know if that was a right answer after she left, without any permission before. "R-Right? How long has it been? Three years?"

Chaeyoung's gladness and smile faded. Remembering how their friendship ended, three years ago. "Hmn." Chaeyoung sadly nodded.

Dahyun felt the atmosphere getting down so she thought on how to change the topic.

"You? How are you? What are you doing here? Are you alone?"

"N-No! I am not. I'm actually with-"

"Momo Unnie?" Dahyun muttered, almost whispering since she couldn't believe seeing her Unnie just behind Chaeyoung, casually walking closer to them.

Momo didn't recognize who it was Chaeyoung talking at first, but after she realized, she almost flinched and stop from walking. It's her. One of her close friend before. Lucky Momo got to hold herself together. Remembering that day she met Nayeon. She promised herself not to be affected to the people of her past anymore. She took a deep breathe, approaching them. She stops just by Chaeyoung's side with Dahyun in front of them.

"M-Momo Unnie." Momo heard Dahyun muttering her name, with her teary eye and force grin. It's Dahyun's personality, hiding her sadness through her wide smile.

Momo knows what could Dahyun is feeling right now. So, she smiles back, genuinely on Dahyun.

"Hi... Dahyun-ah..." She called her name back, making Dahyun's tears finally falls, fake smile faded. 

"M-Mo-Momo Unnie, I'm sorry." Dahyun looks down on her feet. Sobbing silently because it been so long since she heard her Unnie calling her name again. She can't even remember how it sounds like before. "I'm really sorry. Unnie.." Dahyun told Momo, finally looking up staring at Momo's eyes. So Momo would feel she's sincerely apologizing... from hating her, from leaving, and getting tired on her before. She has been eating all the guilt and never knew she would be able to meet Momo like this ever again.

Chaeyoung on the other hand is watching the two with longing eyes.

'It's been so long. I hope I invited Jeongyeon Unnie too, if I just know this will happen.'

"It's okay. You know I never actually hated you. I was broke that time. And I blamed all of you. I'm sorry too. Dahyun-ah..."

Dahyun cries more. Shaking nonstop her head on her Unnie.

She was going to take a step forward to her Unnie to hug her, but seeing someone familiar on Momo's back made her took a step backward instead. Her tears hold back. She was scared for a second.

"Dahyun-ah?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw Dahyun's flustered expression.

"Dahyun?" They heard a new voice. They all turned and saw Mina.

"You're Dahyun? Hi! I've heard a lot about you from Chaeyoung. Even Momo had mentioned you once to me too. My name is Myoui Mina." Mina gladly offers her hand for a handshake, excited meeting a new friend.

"Oh?" Now Mina felt the awkwardness, and saw Dahyun's face clearly. "Did you, just cry?" Mina confusedly asked. And then shyly take back her hand as Dahyun was just astound there staring at her.

"She's like Sana, right?" Momo commented so both Mina and Chaeyoung stared on her.

"Y-Yeah." Dahyun agrees. Which made Mina surprised though this is not the first time. Mina is now a little convinced that maybe, she really does.

 


 



 

"Chaeyoungie."

Mina joined Chaeyoung sitting down on the sand.

She just got done teaching some random kids on how to swim. Mina actually love kids as well beaches so she really enjoys their stay here.

"Why?" Chaeyoung asked just staring at the ocean. Chaeyoung was actually simply sketching right now.

"I just noticed. It's been four days since we got here but I never saw Momo stepping foot at the sea. She's just there, sunbathing for many days already." Mina pointed Momo, currently laying on a beach chair with a large umbrella. Probably sleeping.

"Ah...." Chaeyoung sounded like it's just normal.

"Momo Unnie can't swim. That's why."

"Eh....?" Mina exclaimed in unbelieved. Chaeyoung on the other hand is just continuing sketching, not minding Mina on her side. "Then why you said she's excited coming here when she can't even enjoy swimming?"

"I lied."

"H-Huh....?"

Chaeyoung stopped, sighing. Now staring back at Mina who has her confused face right now.

"I just want Momo Unnie to experience new environment so I lied to her that you invited us here." Mina's face frowned... "Then knowing what happened that night before, I know you won't just say yes to me without using Momo. So I used her. Then here we are. I succeed taking both of you."

"Y-Your insane." Mina commented.

"I know." Chaeyoung simply replied looking away on Mina and now, they became quiet.

Chaeyoung brought her attention to her sketch pad again. Mina though has been glancing on Momo on their back. Thinking what to do...

"You know what? I should teach Momo how t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter