Chapter 4

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Almost an hour. It's been almost an hour since Momo wakened. An hour that she has been staring the whole time at her girlfriend sleeping peacefully.

Momo has been thinking, on how come she hasn't notice it. Mina's constantly getting dizzy, sometimes throwing up. Mina's pale skin, and all the bruises all over on Mina's body. How could she not notice it?

It so obvious. All this time, she stayed being blind. All this time, all that she has been thinking is only herself. Her only happiness. 

Momo slowly reaches Mina's shoulder that got a large bruise on it. She carefully holds onto it, softly caressing with her thumb. She was startled when Mina moved, making her slightly retreat her hand. By the time her eyes goes to Mina's face, Mina was already smiling on her, completely awake.

"D-Did I wake you up? Does it hurt?" Momo became worried, but Mina smiled on assured, shaking her head.

"No. You're softly holding on me, so it doesn't hurt at all." Mina moved her free hand Momo's hand, making Momo hold onto her shoulder. "See? It doesn't hurt at all."

Mina was smiling so wide on Momo, and Momo can never forget how it was just the same smile on the roller coaster ride where Mina confesses to her. She remembered what's on her thoughts that time. That she was so afraid, that this smile will be gone too.

Momo smiles in return and gave a little peck on Mina's forehead.

"Shall we eat?" Momo seated on bed, not remembering on how many alcohols she drank the whole night. She groaned in pain as she did, holding her head so tight. "Argh!!! I am not going to get drunk again. I promise."

Mina laugh a little on Momo's complaint. Not getting worried at all now that they just got reconcile again. Mina seated too, then wear her clothes having her back on Momo now.

"I don't think I can cook now so maybe we could just order. What do you want?" Mina was going to turn again on Momo again when she felt Momo hugging her from her back. "M-Momo?"

"Let's stay like this for a while." Momo whispers, and Mina felt a little break for some reason. Feeling Momo's hug, she leans her back more on Momo.

"Hmn." Mina nodded. "Let's stay like this, for a while."
 

They stayed like that, for minutes.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being late." Momo said, regarding on accepting the situation they are in now. And Mina shaken her head softly.

"No. You are not. You're just in time." Mina replies, but Momo hugged Mina more tightly on that.

"Now I won't waste your time anymore." Momo's voice waver. "Everyday. Every day of us being together, will feels like forever. I promise you that." Mina's heart beats happy and sad on Momo's sincere tone. Feeling thankful, that she has Momo now. "I will make sure, that we are going to be the happiest. I'll do everything together with you. Always by your side. Because I love you. I love you so much, Mina." Mina bit her lips hard, shutting her eyes. Doesn't want to let any tears to fall.

Mina turns facing Momo when she got to hold on herself. Still on the hugged, Mina kissed Momo's lips for a second.

"Thank you. So much and I love you too. Will always love you. Momo."

 

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I am still outside our apartment, yet I can already hear loud laughs all the way here coming inside.I am confused. I am sure it is Momo Unnie and Mina's laugh. Did they, really made-up already?

I entered, walking slowly until I saw them on living, casually sitting on the floor while Momo Unnie is cuddling Mina sitting on her lap.

I didn't know why, but I almost teared up seeing them laughing so carelessly. They look so happy. Problems are there, but just by being together, it's like they can face the world.

"Oh? Chaeyoung-ah? How long have you been there?" Momo seen me, got startled, making me unable to reply.

"This movie is so funny. Come-on, watch with us." Mina offers, and I am really overwhelmed right now.

"Then maybe it's really a good idea that I bought chicken and pizza. How many movies are we planning to watch?" I said walking towards them, making them see the food I bought.
 

 

It's been a week, since Momo Unnie and Mina made-up. But the thing is, there is something I can't understa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter