PART I END: Chapter 12

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

"Chaeyoung?" Momo quickly sit up on her bed after she heard her door opens expecting on Chaeyoung but...

"Hi." It is not Chaeyoung who greeted her, holding a tray of food on her hand. "Good morning. Chaeyoung said you haven't eaten properly since that day so I cooked a breakfast for you. I'm not that good but I think this is edible for you to eat." Mina says as she walk and seated beside Momo on her bed. She put the tray on Momo's table on the side.

Momo on the other hand is trying process what is happening. From what she remembers she dumped Mina and told her not to go here anymore, but why do Mina is acting like nothing happened right now.

Mina suddenly stared on Momo making Momo looks away immediately. She heard Mina chuckled.

"Eat." Mina softly uttered, staring and wondering on how cute Momo's puffy face with messy hair right now. She takes her time observing on Momo, as Momo felt it, she couldn't dare to look back on Mina. She gulped as her heart is beating so fast. Few moments she heard the spoon on the plate. "Should I feed you since you're not even trying to look at the food I made. Maybe, I guess you don't like my food. I can just throw this away-"

"No!" Momo immediately muttered, finally looking at Mina. Mina almost laugh, but got to hold herself and just smile on Momo as a response. Momo's still feeling shy, remembering how she dumped Mina in really not a good way.

"W-Why are you doing this, Mina?" Finally, Momo got a courage to speak.

"Why?" Mina chuckled. "Chaeyoung told me you like me too, that why." Momo coughs on that, staring unbelieved on Mina.

"C-Chaeyoungie? Said that to you?" Couldn't believe her bestfriend will do that for her.

"Hmn. She said you like me. A lot." Mina said it playfully. Momo blinks her eyes two times on Mina, didn't know how to respond on that. Mina then giggled turning her attention to the food, trying to actually just look away from Momo for a while.

Momo saw how Mina's expression faded, didn't know why it suddenly turned into sad one.

"I wonder. Aren't I looked like Sana a lot for you? So I really wonder, if it is really me. The one that you really like-"

"It's you!!!" Momo cut her off with the shout and  both of them was taken aback with that response. Momo immediately turns into red, blushingly looked away from Mina realizing what she did.

Mina on the other hand was too stunned, actually not has been able to breathe on Momo's little confession on her.

"Ahm..." Mina chuckled. "You just, made my heart flutter." Mina can't help but giggle at Momo's little gesture. Momo was looking down on her hand, fidgeting, looking like she was scolding herself. And Mina find it really cute.

"Why are you like that?" Momo looks up in confused. "Why are you so cute? I mean, you have always been so cute but you're extra cute right now." That comment just made Momo blushed for more.

Now Momo felt so hot right now, she really wanted to just runaway right now if she could. She sighs as she knows she can't do that.

"So, what are we gonna do now, Momo?" Momo flinched on that sudden question, slowly clenching her fist.

She like Mina. She knows it, but haven't really got a chance to confessed it herself. So now, she's nervous. Wanting to get all the courage to asked Mina out properly. Momo then remembers something.

She looks up on Mina, and Mina was confused on Momo's different expression on her. She couldn't read it.

"Ahm... I- I want to go somewhere." Mina was more puzzled. Momo looks down again.

"W-Will you-" Mina can see Momo really anxious. "Will you go out with me?" Momo asked her out, and Mina can't keep herself but smile so wide on Momo.

"Are you taking me on a date?"




 





 

Mina thought Momo asked her on a date, but turns out she was wrong.

Here she is, standing beside Momo who was sitting on a ground with a flower offering, on Sana's grave.

Mina felt really uncomfortable right now. Especially Momo is not saying anything, and in just silence the whole time they got here staring at Sana's grave.

She's just there, waiting, for Momo to do something.

She still didn't know, why Momo take her with her.

"Sana..." Mina was startled, finally hearing Momo speak. "Sana..." Mina heard Momo laughs a little. "In case you're wondering on who I brought with me. This is Mina." That caught Mina off-guard. Of course, Momo will introduce her to Sana. Mina laughs a little too, thinking how Sana and her will meet someday.

"Mina. She is just like you." Again, Mina hates this. But knew she wouldn't be able to stop Momo thinking like this. "The difference is, she's here with me. While you were gone." That pierced Mina's heart. She's hurting, as always when Momo begins to talk like this.

"I'm sorry, Sana. I wouldn't be able to fulfill my promise to you now. That you will be the only one on my heart. I guess I was too weak after all, or maybe Mina is just too attractive that she got my attention." Momo chuckled, and Mina didn't know how to react on this.

Momo is literally confessing to her, admitting her feelings to her. Her heart is fluttering, but the fact that Momo is saying that to her basically ex-girlfriend, is making her sad for some reason.

"Last night I dreamed of you again. But it was different. On my past dreams, you were always sad looking at me. But last night, you were smiling. You were smiling, so brightly. Until you were gone. I opened my eyes and realized, that you were actually sad because I was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter