Chapter 7

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


CHAEYOUNG'S POV

 

"That Minatozaki Sana is waiting again outside our room." I whispered on Momo while we are in a middle of the class.

"I know." She whispered back.

"Aren't you going to report her? She's clearly stalking you for months already."

I am actually annoyed with that girl, lingering around Momo Unnie.

"She's not doing anything bad. So, reporting her won't be necessary."

What more annoys me is that Momo Unnie seems to not minding this at all. She hated fans following her, so why?

"She's ruining your privacy. She even knows where our apartment now, and won't stop giving gifts." I complained but she didn't reply on me, having her attention on our professor. I saw our professor staring at us so I seated properly. Sighing...

'This is really bad.'

 

 

 

 

"Where are you going? I saved you a seat here, can't you see?" I stop Momo Unnie as I saw her trying to passed by on me.

"Uhm... Chaeyoung-ah..." She's being conscious, smiling at me awkwardly. I stared at her intensely so she will answer me. She then sighs in defeat.

"Sana and her friend invited me to eat with them earlier. And I can't turn her down so..."

I immediately glared at her so she can't continue. I pulled the chair beside me and patted it. Gesturing her to seat with me. But she keeps glancing on her side so I looked at that direction, seeing that Sana girl staring at us. I looked back on Momo Unnie...

"Maybe you can join us." She said pointing on their table. She smiled on me, forcefully. So that made me no choice. I can't let Momo Unnie eat with them alone.

I followed her with them.

 

"Hi, I invited my bestfriend here too. Hope you wouldn't mind." Momo Unnie said to them but I seated already. Not minding them.

"Hehe, sorry. She must've hungry already. Her name is Chaeyoung by the way."

"Hi Chaeyoung! You're the guitarist, right? And your voice is good too. My name is Sana." She offered me a hand, but I ignored it. Just staring at her hand, uninterested.

"I know." I simply said shifting my eyes on her face , glaring. And I felt Momo Unnie nudging my knee with her knee.

"Why?!" I asked Momo Unnie and she stared at me, surprised.

"H-Huh?" She is trying to be innocent.

"Why are you nudging me? Do you want me to act kind on your stalker?"

She widen her eyes on me and I felt her hand on my knee now. Probably trying to stop me.

She was looking at them awkwardly, smiling like she was saying sorry.

"A-Ahm..." Momo Unnie was really thinking, on how to save this lunch.

"L-Let's eat. I'm hungry."

They all nodded awkwardly and I saw Sana still eyeing on Momo confidently, even though I am here. Is my presence not enough?

 

I hate her. Sana. So, I don't want to be fake on her.

I want her to know. That I like Momo Unnie too so she should back-off.

I know she already know by now. That's why I hate how she can be so comfortable eating right now. Like she is looking down on me.

They finished eating, while I'm the last one. I let go of my spoon strongly on my plate, gaining the attention of them.

I looked up my head on the  girl in front of me. Which I conclude Sana's bestfriend.

"You're Nayeon, right?  Unnie since you're older than me." She nodded nervously on me.

"I know since you're my classmate on my one subject. Please take care of your friend, I'm begging you. She has been stalking Momo Unnie and she's not just bothering her. She's bothering me too. I hope you understand."

 

I hate her so much. Sana.



 


 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah, where is Momo? The practice is about to start. Didn't you say to her our practice time? She's late."

It's our leader, Yoo Jeongyeon.

"I texted her already earlier. But she's not replying."

"Maybe she's with Sana again. Chaeyoung-ah, she is taking Momo Unnie away from you. You should take a move already. You're so slow."

That made me stop from cleaning my guitar. Annoyed that Dahyun really said it on me.

But she's actually right making me more annoyed at myself.

"Right Chaeyoungie. Our maknae should confessed to her long time crush already."

I glared at them. They are teasing me.

"But seriously Chaeyoungie. Don't let the other girls take Momo. You know Momo is so popular. You will regret it if you keep away your feelings on her just because you are treasuring your friendship. Confess before it's too late."

Jeongyeon Unnie is right.

It's been so long. I should try. I should be confident on myself.

Momo Unnie and I, knew each other since we were a kid. Maybe there's a chance, that she like me too.

Maybe.

I looked up and stand up from my seat seeing Momo Unnie entering the room.

"Don't bother yourself guys. I will. As soon as possible." I said to them while I was staring at the confused Momo Unnie.




***
 

 

Another band practice just ended.

But I stayed just because I like writings songs alone. Most of my songs was about Momo Unnie. The ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter