Chapter 10

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"M-Mina?" Momo asked as she approaches Chaeyoung alone.

"Comfort room with Dahyun. She said she feels sick." Chaeyoung simply explains, and noticed Momo's face. "Did you, cry?" Momo looks away. But know it was so obvious since her eyes might be swollen right now.

"Yeah."" She admitted. Chaeyoung didn't know what to feel about this. The fact that Momo cried together with Mina is making her uneasy.

"Why?"

"I talked to Sana." 

That made Chaeyoung puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"On the Ferris wheel. I talked to her, since it the tallest ride here and I can at least get closer to her." Chaeyoung scoffs on her own, realizing that maybe that's the reason why destiny made them separated with each other making her plan to confess, fail, and it's been like many times already.

It's still Sana. She just can't beat Sana.

"What's gotten to the two of you though? Mina and you." Chaeyoung changed the topic. Noticing that something is wrong just now.

"W-What do you mean?" Momo on the other hand felt scared. She doesn't want Chaeyoung to take a guess of what happened just now. She doesn't want to hurt Chaeyoung by that.

"You're both afraid of heights and scary rides like that. Especially Mina, she can get motion sickness easily. She's probably there, throwing up already." Momo was surprised. She didn't know. She never asked actually. She was going to answer Chaeyoung but then the other two came.

"Is she okay?" Chaeyoung asked as she saw Mina being supported by Dahyun, and Mina's hands were caressing her head. Dahyun shook her head, sighing.

"She vomited, and she's feeling dizzy until now."

"I knew it! Why did you even rode that thing!? Come here..." Chaeyoung approached Mina closer, carefully checking in concern.

Momo though, was observing that sight...

"I- I will be better later on. Stop nagging. I just need some rest and sleep." Mina replied, quickly tried to composed herself as she felt Momo's stares on her. She felt uneasy with those gazes.

"Why didn't you say it..." Momo suddenly speaks, in a monotone way. "That you can't ride that thing..." Momo continued, and those three hearing this tone is making them frightened from no any reason. "Why did you even offer and pulled me earlier like you were so strong. Are you just actually dumb or what?" Momo said it, like she's really mad inside trying to calm herself.

So, the three of them was really surprised. Especially Mina, since she thinks Momo's behavior is changing because of what she confessed earlier

"Momo Unnie. Are you, mad?" Dahyun asked as she can't get what is happening. Momo's tone just now, is not in concern or something. She's sure it's different.

But then Momo realized it. Keeping shut, she looks away to them.

"A-Ahm... I'm sorry." Mina uttered, in a really low voice since she's really not well right now and afraid of Momo. "It is because I thought-"

"Forget it. It doesn't matter now." Momo immediately walks out, while the three is just watching on her stuck on their places.

"Has something happened to the two of you earlier?" Chaeyoung knows, Momo won't act like that without a reason. Now, she's curious.

"N-Nothing." Mina lied of course. She still needs to settle with Chaeyoung but right now. It is not the best time for it.

"Let's go back to the resort now. So, you can take a rest already." Dahyun suggested to end the conversation. She just felt it, something might happen if this conversation continues.

They all followed Momo walking on the exit direction. Dahyun was supporting Mina who is really not well. Chaeyoung though has been observing Momo from afar. Trying to read Momo's different attitude right now. She knows something is wrong.

Momo on the other hand is on the edge right now. Knowing Mina's feelings for her, it just made everything so complicated. She heard it. That night. But Momo didn't heard everything. She just got waken that time and then heard Mina stating she is Chaeyoung's girlfriend.

She was in shocked. After that she couldn't heard anything as the thunders came off. That statement just keeps ringing on her. So, she promised herself not to meddle to the two's relationship no matter what. She is Chaeyoung's bestfriend. And she should act like one.

Now Momo is actually mad at herself and not on Mina. It is her fault Mina has developed feelings on her. She used Mina. She feels like she is betraying her own bestfriend so she can't handle her emotion right now. She's in a mess.

'What should I do? Sana'



 



 

 

Of course, Chaeyoung knows. Something is wrong. Something happened when they were in Busan.

Months has passed but she still didn't know what happened. Momo is back with her old lonely self. She never goes out her room when she's home. And she can't get a hold on Mina. Both Momo and Mina, vanished, just like that.

It is night already. Chaeyoung just got home from her work. Chaeyoung thought of not checking on Momo since Momo's room was usually locked and Momo might be already sleeping. But something has called her to do so.

She silently walks in front of Momo's room. She checked the doorknob and in her surprised, it is open. Chaeyoung hesitated at first, afraid that she can wake-up Momo by this. But then she slowly opens the door. I was so dark and Chaeyoung was just peaking. She can't see anything so she thought of retreating already.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry......." Chaeyoung suddenly heard. Momo whispering it nonstop but she can hear it so clear. On Chaeyoung's head, maybe Momo is sleep talking right now.

Chaeyoung gulped and didn't know what to do. It's just an inched from closing the door but she can't.

"Chaeyoung-ah.... I'm sorry." Chaeyoung was startled, hearing her name inside.

Now it is clearer for Chaeyoung, Momo is awake. And Momo is crying.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I am the worsts. I'm sorry." Chaeyoung heard Momo was beating herself. And she couldn't take it anymore.

She opened Momo's door completely, seeing Momo seated on the floor of the end on her bed, staring in shocked on her.

"Chae-" Momo can't breathe properly.

"Chaeyoung-ah..." But then her tears fall seeing Chaeyoung standing there.

"What are you doing Unnie. Please don't hurt yourself." Chaeyoung calmly uttered approaching Momo. She reaches Momo's hand that was on her head, putting it down and then hold it tight.

Momo was just staring at Chaeyoung, trying to fix her and carefully checking on her.

"You know I am always here right. You can cry on me. You don't need to cry alone beating yourself like this. Okay?"

Chaeyoung cupped Momo's cheeks. And Momo can clearly see how genuinely concern Chaeyoung on her.

Now she felt the guilt more. She started to make a sob again, tears are falling down. And Chaeyoung started to panicked.

"C-Chae-C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter