Chapter 5

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"You've been hanging out with Chaeyoung these days. I will be getting jealous now if you keep this. You're not even texting me for an update. I wonder what is keeping you busy these days, with Chaeyoungie."

Momo chuckled on the sulky Mina. Well, she's right. She hasn't given Mina attention these days.

"I just thought maybe you are getting sick with me already. That's why I'm giving you some space." Momo jokes approaching her sulky girlfriend and gave a kiss on her forehead. Sitting beside her and wrapped her arms around Mina to at least lessen her jealousness.

"You know that the only sickness I have is Leukemia." Mina forget how sensitive it is for Momo, as she saw Momo's expression changes by that. Momo let go from hugging Mina. She was about to stand from her seat but Mina pulled her back.

Mina reaches Momo's face and made her look at her. Mina gave a peck on Momo's lips and smile.

"I will never get sick of you. I promise."

That made Momo cheer up at little, smiling back on Mina.

"I will just get change, then I'll cook for our dinner."

Mina nodded on her. Momo stands and took a step when she remembers.

"Shall we-" Momo look back on Mina.

"Have a date tomorrow?" Mina beamed a wide smile on that.

"We will?" Mina was really looking forward for them to get a proper date. So, seeing Momo nodding on is making her feel so excited for tomorrow to come already.

"Of course. It is going to be a date to remember, I promise."


 

 

 

Momo parked the car now. She tilted her head on her side seeing Mina, soundly sleeping on her side.

'She must've been so tired. I maybe put it hard for her on this date. I should've kept it less tiring for her.'

Momo is really worried on Mina now, they got in a really long date today.

She reaches Mina's cheeks and softly caressed it for a while.

'This is the last. I promise.' Momo whispers.

Momo then softly tapped Mina's shoulder.

"Minari, we're here."

Mina wakens, still with her eyes half open, she beamed a smile for Momo.

"Sorry, I got sleep."

Mina seated straight and immediately started to fix herself, looking at herself on the mirror. She was putting a light make-up when her eyes noticed outside the car.

There are so many people gathered there entering the gate, with a mini light sticks on their hand. Some even got a banner. She was confused at first, not until she noticed where they are. She immediately tilted her head on Momo again.

"Sorry we need to walk to get inside. The guard said it's full on the parking area inside already."

"W-Why are we here? You said you can't perform since Dahyun is in Japan?"

Momo just smiled on Mina as a response, she then patted Mina's head softly.

"But that doesn't mean we can't watch right? This school is pretty known on having a good band formed every year. So, I assure you. You will enjoy their performance too."

Momo wanted to surprise Mina. So, she is keeping this a secret from her. Mina is just clueless, on what is about to happen.

They entered the school. Many people have recognized Momo so they keep greeting her. Momo on the other hand succeeds from hiding the posters of their band plastered on the wall earlier from Mina. She also refused to talked to people who recognizes her, afraid they may say it to Mina.

"Momo Unnie."

They heard a familiar a call, seeing Yuna approaching on them together with four other people beside her.

They all bowed to them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." They all greeted.

"They are my friends Unnie. This is Yeji, Ryjin, Lia and Chaeryoung."

"Hi I'm Momo." Momo then turned her head on Mina and put her hand around on Mina's waist.

"And this is Mina, my girlfriend." The girls squealed on that. Making Mina a little bit flustered since she's not used to Momo introducing her like that.

"Shall we get in line to go inside Unnie?" Yuna offered and Momo nodded.

They started to go to the line to finally enter the venue.

"I think the audience here got doubled from the last time we did a performance here? I wonder why?" Momo commented, as they got in a really far on the line.

"Eh??? Of course, Unnie. These people probably came just because they heard you-"

"You!" Momo panickily cut Yuna from talking. Eyeing on Mina who is really confused coz she just raised her voice.

"You... You... Youth band, right? I heard they are pretty famous here now." Momo hardly think of an excuse, now sneakily mouthing on Yuna that it's a secret.

Yuna got in awe, getting what her Unnie is trying to say.

Yuna naughtily smiled glancing on Mina.

"Yeah, they are." Yuna chuckled before she turned her back on them and talk to her friends instead.

Momo sighs on that, now turning on Mina to see if Mina noticed anything. Thanks God Mina is still clueless.

"Are you excited? This is going to be you're first live band concert to attend, right?"

Mina nodded on her, smiling so widely.

"Yes, I'm super excited. I hope Chaeyoung is here though."

By the time Mina mentioned Chaeyoung, Momo saw the mentioned girl together with another one from Mina's back. Luckily Chaeyoung noticed them immediately so Momo got to gestures her to go while the other one stayed, already walking to approach them.

"You could've invited her here. Right! We can still text her now. She can still make it, right?" Mina then finally noticed Momo having no attention on her, she was about to turn on where Momo is looking when-

"It's your friend, right?" Momo said so Mina looks where she was pointing. Seeing Jihyo who is actually approaching on them.

"Jihyo-ah, w-what are you doing here?" Mina greets her friend.

"Why? You don't want me here? Someone invited me here." Jihyo said eyeing on Momo.

Momo is actually the one who invited her here. So, Mina will gonna have someone on her side later on.

"But emergency came to her so she couldn't make it. Then I saw you guys here. So? Can I just be the third wheel on your date?" Mina chuckled, already putting her arms around Jihyo's shoulder and take her in the line.

"Of course, you can."


 



 

"Now..." The host take the stage again, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter