Chapter 2

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

 

"No!"

"Just please... Just do this for me. Okay?"

"Can't you understand a simple no? Even you beg on me now. I still won't do what you want. I won't ever want to meet that Momo girl."

Chaeyoung is already frustrated right now.

It's been a whole day but her girlfriend was still being stubborn. She knows it, that it would be so hard for her to convince her girlfriend, especially it's for Momo. But she still needed to try.

"Please Mina... Momo really thinks you looks like Sana and she keep thinking about it. You already know how Momo never got a chance to move on and now she's finally going out. And it's because of you."

"You know I met that Sana before for at least three times and we are not alike at all. That Momo girl. Is crazy. Really crazy."

Chaeyoung sighs.

It's true, Mina and Sana have met before but never with Momo.

Actually, her girlfriend never wanted to meet Momo. She's been intentionally avoiding Momo. And there's a reason for it.

Chaeyoung gives up. Looking down sadly, turning her back on her girlfriend who is not even giving attention on her.

"You like Momo." Mina speaks up.

And Chaeyoung did not gave any reaction to it. She just stops from walking out, looking up. Waiting for her girlfriend to speak.

"That must be wrong, sorry." Mina said it mockingly. "I mean, you love Momo. Since your feelings for her is deeper. After everything you still love her."

It's like nothing when Mina speaks to it. But it's actually hurting her, for years.

 

Yep, you read it right. Chaeyoung is in love with Momo, but Mina is her girlfriend. Mina is completely aware with that.

 

"And you are expecting me to do that for her? No ing way!"

"Why not!?" Chaeyoung shouted back, looking on Mina. Holding back her tears because of frustrations.

"You said you will do anything for me? Remember!? So why not! Why can't you do it!?" Chaeyoung lost it. Making Mina unbelieved.

"W-What?" Mina hates this. But yeah, she remembers.

And this is making her angry. Seeing this glare from Chaeyoung, it's killing her.

"So this is just who am I to you. A person you can use. Ow... Right! I'm the one who insisted for you to use me when you were crying for her. I'm the one who offered before, it's true. But not now! I am not going to do that. I love you very much but I won't. Especially it's for your love of your life."

"Do you think this is easy for me?" Chaeyoung knows this is wrong but she can't help it.

"Mina, you know I love her. But she never seen me as a reason to live. Now I saw her, it's like she's finally looking forward for a new life. But not with me. It's okay not to be me but with you? Do you think I am not ashamed right now? Mina, you're still my girlfriend."

She's truly ashamed, but she can't help it.

"I stayed with you, since I can't handle seeing you alone in miserable. I set aside my pride, and sell myself on you. Because I love you so much. And I couldn't bear to see you crying every night because of her. I tried so hard to win your heart which I never get. But that's okay for me. I can tolerate it. I know this never been easy for you. But I'm sorry. I can do anything just for you. You know it. But not this one."

Mina stands up, now trying to leave her house to runaway.

Mina remembers, how she offered and insisted to Chaeyoung to be her girlfriend. That she will do everything for her. Even though she knows it is impossible for Chaeyoung to like her back, she insisted. She hopes.

But even after years, Chaeyoung is still crazy in love with her best friend.

So, there's no way she would want to meet the person that is keeping Chaeyoung away from her.

Chaeyoung knows, that this is a selfish request. She knows Mina will be hurt by this but-

"Momo don't want to live anymore." She speaks before Mina could take a leave.

"She's been staying on her room for almost three years already without getting out. How did she manage to live? I'm still amazed, do I need to say thank you of her getting hallucinations thinking I was Sana most of a time? Every time that happens, I need to act like Sana. Take care of her before she wakens on that dream of hers. But yours is different. She knows you're not Sana. But you gave her hope. She's clearly broken. And I just want her to live and start her new life. Is that really hard?"

Mina heard it all, before she walks out leaving Chaeyoung. She knows, she understand. But she can't still swallow her pride to meet Momo. She just can't.

Mina goes to her friend's bar to released all of her frustrations.

"What are you doing here? Again? Are you going to get drunk again just because of Chaeyoung?"

"Why do you look happy though? It's must be good news for you since I could buy all of your drinks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter