Chapter 7

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"How are you feeling today?"

"Still the same, I guess. But I mostly feeling so sleepy these days."

"It's part of the chemotherapy side effects. You will have some fatigue and felt so tired every time. It might affect your emotions. You maybe will be easily got irritated, confused and other more. I already informed Momo about this so you don't need to hold back yourself. For now, take some rest and I'll check on you again later."

Mina nodded on Momo's Mom, with the help of a nurse she laid on the bed.

"Dr. Hirai I'm sorry for coming here but you were not answering my calls. There's an emergency and I really need your help." Another doctor showed up on Mina's VIP room.

"Can't that wait? I still have one patient to check."

"But I really need-" The doctor stops, as her eyes noticed Mina on the bed. Mina also saw the doctors face, making her in surprised seeing her here.

"If that is about your VIP patient who is demanding me to become her doctor, tell him that no. Since I already have tons of patients and we need to follow the rule. Please stop letting demanding patient like that win, Tzuyu."

"Aren't you Mina? My neighbor, right?" Tzuyu ignores Momo's mom and asked the girl in bed instead, really surprised seeing Mina here.

Mina smiles, and nodded on the girl.

"W-Why? I mean-" Tzuyu stops, noticing what is written on Mina's board. She gulped, felt sorry for some reason.

"Seems like you know my patient. You can talk to her if you want. I'll visit my last patient first and I'll talk to you later, Dr. Chou." Tzuyu unknowingly nodded on Momo's mom, eyes won't take off from Mina.

Momo's Mom left them. Mina and Tzuyu were just staring at each other for a moment.

"H-Hi." Tzuyu greeted, approaching ang sits beside Mina.

"I forgot you're a doctor here." Mina said.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu didn't know what to say actually, it is not like they are close. They just happen knew each other.

"Right now, I am still okay. My girlfriend Momo is taking care of me, and her Mom is my doctor."

"Dr. Hirai's daughter, is your girlfriend?" Tzuyu asked, remembering that she met her before and Momo was not really good mood.

"Hmn... You haven't met her before, right? Too bad, she just left to get me some of my things. Next time I'll introduce her to you." Tzuyu smiles in response.

"I hope in that next time she's in a good mood already." Tzuyu jokes making Mina confused.

"I think I met her already. But we didn't actually get to face each other. And she's so emotional that time I guess, maybe thinking of you?"

"R-Really? World for us is really small huh? Momo is a really warm person. It's just these days, she keeps getting extra worried about me. I guess you already know why." Tzuyu chuckled, then felt her phone vibrated. It's her cue to leave.

"I'll be keep visiting you on my breaks from now on. Right now, I need to go too. Hmn..." Tzuyu thinks for a while.

"I hope you overcome this. With the help of the people around you. And, your eyes are glowing when you say your girlfriends name. So, I know she's a really good person. Fighting. I'll pray for you."

"Thank you."


 



 

"You're talking about her again, what is her name again? I wonder how many times did she visit here and I am not around."

"It's Tzuyu. Why do you always forget her name?" Momo shrugged, just pouting on Mina.

"Are you jealous?"

"No! Why would I?" Momo actually raised her voice so Mina laughs.

"You are." Momo sulked in response. But not actually mad.

9 months got so fast. All of the treatment seems not to help at all. Mina, is already weak. And gets weaker and weaker day by day.

"What are you thinking, Momo?"

"N-Nothing." Momo denies, but Mina knows Momo is thinking on something.

Mina struggles on her bed, wanted to sit so Momo immediately helps her with it. Mina clenches her fist, angry on herself since she can't even do it, alone.

"Thank you." Momo heard it from Mina. But knows its a different tone. Like Mina was mad.

Momo then saw her phone on the table turns on, reading Chaeyoung's text.

She looked at Mina again, with a subtle smile.

"It's Chaeyoung. She said she need some help with the food she brought. I'll go help her first." Momo explains, and Mina nodded on her.

Momo take a l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter