Chapter 3

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


THIRD PERSON'S POV

"MOMO! What happened? Are you okay?" Mina almost shouted, in panic as Momo unexpectedly calls her at 4am.

"It's me, Jihyo." But her panic became a confusion.

"J-Jihyo? H-How?" She asked looking at her phone again, checking if it is really Momo's number. "It's Momo's number, right?" She heard a sighs coming from Jihyo.

"Just get in here first. I'll explain it here."

Mina is really confused. On how Momo's phone would be with Jihyo right now.

It's been four days, since she said about herself to Momo. She's always coming on their apartment like she told Momo.  But it's always either Momo is asleep or Momo is awake but locking herself on her room, not wanting to see Mina.



 

"Took you so fast. Here's her phone." Jihyo gave Momo's phone to her, and she's still in confused. "Let's go." Jihyo walks but Mina still can't get it.

"Where?" By her asking, Jihyo sighs and turn again to her.

"Can't you just follow me?" Jihyo is just frustrated already, on Mina, and everything that is happening right now. Mina only looks at Jihyo, didn't intend to follow her request.

"Okay..." So Jihyo is defeated. "So you will be enlightened, your pitiful girlfriend is on the VIP room right now."

"H-Huh?" It's kinda impossible so Mina can't actually believe it, especially she knew that Chaeyoung is taking care of Momo. Jihyo sighs again, as she thinks she needs to explain everything now to Mina.

"It's almost morning already. So, we have to close our bar. But my crew saw a random woman, sleeping on the counter, completely wasted, so they called me. Then I tried to asked her for her home address but all that she replies is your name. Of course, I never thought it would be you. Then I saw her phone and it does not even have a password so I tried to call the first on her contacts but in my surprised, I saw a familiar number. Which is yours. That conclude me, that she is the famous Hirai Momo. Does this answer your question now?" Jihyo annoyingly explain, while Mina is still in messy. 

"Where is she?" All that she understands, is Momo is here on Jihyo's bar.

"Your regular room." Mina immediately runs off to that room, seeing Momo sleeping with her face on the table. She approaches Momo, staring sadly of seeing Momo's puffy eyes cause of crying. She then softly tapped Momo's shoulder.

"Momo, wake up. We're going home." She tries to wake her up, and Momo actually did. Mina can see Momo is still drunk as she's reeked of alcohol. "Just how much did you drink? Come-on, let's go." Mina tries to get Momo's hand, so she can carry her by her shoulder but suddenly Momo leans so close toher face, and it made her flustered. She can smell the alcohol stronger on Momo now.

"Oh? Who is this? Is it Sana, or Mina?" Momo drunk talked, actually having a hard time to open her eyes trying to looked at Mina. Momo chuckled on herself. "It doesn't matter actually. They are the same anyway. One left me already, another one is going to leave too." Momo laughs again, "What a miserable life I have." Momo gave one last sad smile before she fell asleep again, luckily Mina was able to catch her head before it falls on the table.

Mina sighs so deep. Gulping all of the emotions she's feeling right now.

"What are you gonna do now, Mina?" Jihyo suddenly talked, actually watching them the whole time. Mina didn't answer, instead she laid Momo properly on the couch, and get her phone to text Chaeyoung.

"You know you should be at the hospital right now taking care of yourself, not that drunk girl."

"Will you stop calling her like that. She's my girlfriend." Mina glared at Jihyo. But Jihyo doesn't care.

"Well, she should act like one."

"M-Mina..." Mina immediately looks at Momo again, mouthing her name on her sleep while her tears are falling. She can't help it, but ache for Momo.

"She's suffering here." Mina softly said, holding and wiping Momo's tears on her cheeks.

"Are you not? Mina, how do you will live longer if you're just thinking about her?" Mina chuckled on Jihyo. The thought of staying on the hospital can only make her laugh now.

"I'm going to die anyway, then I will just spend all my time with her."

"Does that make sense? You're going to waste your time with her?" Jihyo is getting more annoyed on how Mina thinks right now.

"I am not going to waste my time. I am going to spend my time more meaningful with her. And not to stay my entire life on the hospital being examined by doctors who can't possibly save me in the end."

Jihyo scoffs in distress, already knew she couldn't do anything abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter