Prologue.

OVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Let's eat strawberry cake on my birthday every year."

"You like strawberry cake that much?"

"Hmn."

"More than me?"

"Eh??? That's not fair."

"I am just asking?"

"Hmn.... I like you more but still, I like strawberry cake. So, promise me to bring strawberry cake on my birthdays, huh?"

"Hmn. I promise."

 

 

 

 

 

Momo's life is ed up. She never goes out on her room. There is no other reason for her to live anyways. It's like she is just living waiting to die.

But there is always a day, that she doesn't have any choice but to go.

Here she is, at a cake store, staring at the cake that her girlfriend really loves.

 

"Mam, did you made up your mind now? What would you like to buy?" The seller asked her as she has been here for ten minutes staring at that strawberry cake she wanted.

Momo finally looks up, smiling weakly, slowly pointing at the cake.

 

"Miss, I like this strawberry cake. I'll get this."

 

Momo had immediately turned her head on the girl who suddenly speaks up before her, pointing at the cake she just pointed too.

Momo was about to throw her anger, but she was stunned,  seeing someone on this girl's face. She widens her eyes as the girl stared back at her, gulping, feeling like she's in a dream right now.

"Uhm? Why are you looking at me like that?" The girl asked her, making her remembered about the cake. And tried her best to unmind what she's thinking right now, because there's now way it is real.

"I was go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter