EPILOGUE: I’LL NEVER LET YOU GO

When You Let Him Go

Hyesung woke up from the sunlight that passes through the window. He felt a heavy arm wrapped around his waist. He snuggled closer then he kissed the nose of the sleeping ‘bear’ beside him.

It took few seconds for his eyes to adjust from the daylight. Soon, he removed the heavy arm around him. He moved slowly to sit up but only getting pulled by his arm. The next thing he knew he was back to bed again.

“Yah, Eric-ah!” Hyesung complains when Eric buried him with his arms and legs. The situation they are in made Eric looking like a koala and Hyesung being the tree.

“Stay beside me. Don’t leave me. Don’t go anywhere.” Eric mumbled while his eyes still closed. Hyesung laughs at the sight. Is he still dreaming?

Hyesung flicked Eric’s forehead which caused the handsome man’s eyebrows furrowed. Still clingy even while sleeping.

After many things that happened Eric became so clingy. Hyesung smiled not that he was complaining about it. Because everythin g feels euphoric, ever since that day Eric told him what he really felt towards him. That day when it was finally confirmed that his love was reciprocated and up until now that they are in the next chapter of their own story.

He turned to face the person hugging him. “What are you talking about? To remind you this is also my house, so why would I leave?”

He sighed before raising his hands and looked at the shiny precious thing on his finger. “On top of that, we’re married… so it’s given that I’ll never leave your side.” Hyesung whispered.

“Oh I really love the sight of it.” Eric took his hand and kissed the ring on his finger.

“You’re awake?! I thought you were still sleeping.” Hyesung was shocked and a bit embarrassed. Two red dots were visible in his cheeks.

“Uhm… Good Morning~” Eric hummed then pecked the lips of his husband.

“G-Good Morning… Now that you’re awake, let’s get up now or else we’ll be late for work.”Hyesung was tapping the handsome man’s arms telling him to break free from the tight ‘bear’ hug.

“Can’t we just stay like this and take a day off?” Eric asked with his eyes still closed.

Hyesung paused and think for a moment. Imagining himself staying in the soft mattress with the person he loves the most beside him. Not doing anything, lying beside each other, simple gestures of affection and smiling without any deeper reasons. Hyesung was too tempted to accept the offer.

Soon enough, he shook all of his thoughts and his conscience won after all. “We can’t okay? We’ve done that a lot of times already. Andy will pull my hair off for ditching the project even for a day.”

That’s right. After Hyesung fully recovered from the accident, he went back to his event planning business. The thing is the project they had came one after another, making him and Andy busy as soon as he came back.

“I have to shower.” Hyesung struggles but Eric won’t budge. “Yah! Don’t tell me will hug me in the shower.” He unconsciously raised his voice.

To which he immediately regrets saying it out loud when Eric suddenly opened his eyes so wide as if he got a bright idea. Faster than the speed of light, he got up to the bed then threw away his clothes on the floor and with fire in his eyes Eric said, “Sure, why not?”

He said that in a low alluring voice making the pretty man swallowed thickly. Not wasting any second, he was now being dragged to the bathroom. “Let’s make it fast so we won’t be late, okay?” The next thing Hyesung knew, he was already storming to the bathroom in his own accord.

“It depends.” Eric winked to him. It only made Hyesung giggle. That one was hard to resist anyway.

 

Eric drove Hyesung to his office like what they usually do every morning. And oh—if you are wondering what Eric was doing right now he finally fulfilled his goal of opening a branch of his restaurant in South Korea. Unfortunately though, they are not able to find a place near Hyesung’s event planning business. His restaurant was a 50-minute ride away from it.

“We’re here” Eric reluctantly stated.

“You’re right.” Hyesung said almost a sigh.

The car was parked in front of the office building with the two of them sitting inside the car and not moving an inch. It was the challenging part of their day, when they have to part for a moment to make a living. Don’t judge them though, they both love their work so much, it was just a bit hard for them to be away from each other. Hyesung glanced at Eric and the handsome man’s eyes met his. They both laugh at each other, they are acting like teenagers again.

“You know what, I’ll go now.” Hyesung starts unbuckling his seatbelt and go to his office but then Eric grabbed his arm.

“Wait.” Eric stopped him like he did everyday. Usually, Eric will ask a random question or make him do things just to make Hyesung stay a bit longer.The handsome man reached for a linen bag at the backseat of the car then hand it to his husband.

“What is this?” Hyesung was thrilled to see inside the linen bag. “Bento box?”

Eric nodded. “I made it for you so you don’t have to go outside and buy lunch.”

“We order food and have it delivered in our office though.” Hyesung reminds Eric.

“I know… just… making sure.” Eric shrugged. Although, the accident happened many years ago, he just can’t stop being worried at the thought of Hyesung going outside of his office and crossing the road alone.

The pretty man smiled at his husband, he understands him in some way. “Why does it seem like it’s so many?”

“I prepared two lunch boxes, for you and Andy to eat.” Eric explains. “Yours is the bigger lunchbox with heart-shaped sesame seed toppings.” He added, making his husband laugh.

“Why is mine bigger?” Hyesung can’t help but ask Eric with a wide grin on his face.

“That is for you and this little one right here to share.” Eric smiled while rubbing his husband’s tummy. Which made the latter slap the back of his hand lightly.

“Yah! You talk as if there is a baby inside my tummy.”

“You don’t?” Eric gasped as if he was shocked. “Because you eat food as if there is another person inside you.” His tone shows amusement on how Hyesung could gobble up food with that slim body of his.

“Tch. You and your lame jokes.” Hyesung laughs despite of his remark. “Thanks ” Soon, he leaned forward to kiss the handsome man on the cheeks, which only made him whine.

“Eyy… I woke up at four in the morning just to prepare that and this is all I get? A kiss on the cheeks?” Eric pouted, imitating Hyesung’s expressions every time he is sulking.

Hyesung laughs as he already predicted that kind of reaction. He fixes the way he seat then lean closer to Eric. He cupped his husband’s cheeks to give what he wanted, a sweet kiss on the lips.

That kiss was just quick, more like a peck. However, Eric was fast enough to pull him closer by the nape to deepen the kiss.

With eyes closed, both are indulging the moment. It only takes Eric to bit his husband’s lower lip and now the kiss that was once sweet and wholesome suddenly turned aggressive. Tongues battling against each other and hands roaming around every nook and cranny. Their shirts that were meticulously prepared by Hyesung with a steam iron earlier this morning starts forming creases.

Hyesung gently pulled his lover’s hair as a sound of pleasure escaped from his lips. That was the time he finally got his wit back and realized the situation they are in. He pushed Eric lightly before things get more heated.

“Can’t we just take a day off?” Eric laughed between his words as he brings up the topic for the second time. It made Hyesung laugh along.

“Don’t make me.” The pretty man purses his lips as he fixes his husband’s collar. “I told you we need to work hard and be ready as we wait for the phone call.” He added. Hyesung run through his hand on the other man’s shirt to flatten the wrinkles on the fabric.

“Oh right the phone call” Eric winked then booped the tip of Hyesung’s nose as if he was a precious cat. This had made the latter scrunched his nose then smiled at him so brightly with his precious eye smile. “I’ll see you later then.”

Hyesung nodded and earning another peck on the lips before he gets out of the car and went straight to the building.

 

“Good Morning Sir.” The experiential designer of their team greeted Hyesung as he walked inside of the office. “Coffee?” She offered him.

Hyesung smiled at the woman. “No, thank I already had it in my apartment.” The words ‘with my husband’ were left hanging at the end of his sentence.

“Sir what are we going to do with these flowers?” The designer asks once again.

“Flowers?” Hyesung turned around then gasped when he saw bouquets of roses in the corner of the room. “Don’t tell me—”

“From your suitors? No, they are from your husband.” The designer doesn’t let Hyesung finish his sentence. “When your husband found out that your suitors always give you flowers, he had it removed and make sure that all bouquet you receive are only from him. We’ll he doesn’t need to do that now because he basically almost tell the whole world that you belong to him.”

The pretty man smiled at the mention of his husband which made the designer hissed, not even hiding her jealousy. “Tch. You have the every right to have that smug face on. Are you that happy to marry your one true love?”

To which Hyesung cutely nodded, “Of course!”

“Good for you. I’m so jealous your husband almost makes you feel like everyday is your anniversary.”

Hyesung smiled. Come to think of it, before they never celebrate anniversaries but now, just like what their designer have said, Eric make everyday so delightful. Everything that Eric did make him overwhelmed and speechless.

However, if Hyesung was being honest. It is not perfect as everyone would want it to be. There are also times that they faced with challenges. But that only make it special. Because no matter what happens, one thing’s for sure… that they will conquer it together and talk it our right away if there are some misunderstanding. They would never let two years passed by without each other just like what happened many years before.

               Even though we have some hard times,

               Some troubles in life

               I'll never let you go

               You know that right?

“Are you perhaps planning to take all of those home?” The woman asked once again after staring at Hyesung’s expression.

Hyesung’s daydreaming was suddenly interrupted. “H-Huh?” Hyesung smiled as if he just thought a bright idea. “Can I?” Then his eyes start looking for someone.

“No. No. And no I won’t help you bring those to your home. We won’t finish that in a day that’s too many. Since Eric-hyung put that here then it means it could be used to design the office. Besides, Jinnie and I have plans to play golf.”

Hyesung pouted but then his expression changed right away into someone who is waiting for gossips. “You are always together I won’t be shocked if you ended up with each other.”

“So you’re now giving us your approval?” Andy asked as if there is something that the hyungs doesn’t know about.

“Eh? Yah! I knew it, you both are hiding something from us. What are you both really?” Hyesung ran after Andy but the latter just took out his phone and acted busy. The older man just made a mental note to himself to ask his brother and pester him until he speak up.

 

The day in the office was busy as usual. Andy went outside of the office to talk with some clients. Meanwhile, Hyesung is in charge of the budget like he always do and negotiates the contract with the suppliers. He also supervises the designs made by their other team members and make sure all details of the client were satisfied. For short, it was a long day for them. The only thing that made the day less tiring is the messages he exchange with Eric.

Eric would ask if he had already eaten and if he had many things to do today. Hyesung could only nod in agreement when Eric brought the topic once again on how their office is far from his restaurant. Eric even told him that there is an empty lot near their restaurant and it’s more spacious compared their office. Hyesung wants to agree on transferring office but the rent is expensive and the office where they are right now is already well-known to his potential clients. So he just replied Eric with, “It’s okay that our businesses are far from each other, so that you will miss me ;)” Making sure that he used a wink emoji at the end of his message.

It’s true though, their businesses being far away from each other is like a blessing in disguise. That kind of thrill it holds when they are about to see each other again after a long tiring work. It is something they always look forward at the end of the day. Like a rain after long years of drought or a hearty soup during a snowy weather. The feeling of being revitalized and blissful afterwards..

And finally, that’s the moment they are in right now. Hyesung step out of their office building as he checks his phone to see some messages from Eric. However, there were nothing.

“Goodbye Sir.” He lifts up his head to see the members of his team come out one by one and waved at him goodbye. He smile waved back. His team doesn’t offer him a ride because they already his husband will come pick him up.

When his team members are already out of sight, he rubbed his palms together and blow off some hot breath on his hands to make it warm. The weather is cold today. Hyesung glanced at the road and look at the cars passing by but none of them is his husband’s car. His toes tapped the cold ground with his shoe and even draw invisible circles out of it. Why Eric is taking so long? He started to worry so he fish his phone again from his pocket but then his vision turned red. More like… he can see a red knitted cloth.

The next thing he knew it already felt warm as a red scarf was wrapped on his neck, then a familiar figure of a handsome man appeared in front of him.

“Eric!” Hyesung jumped as he cling into the handsome man’s neck and legs on his waist, making Eric carry him. The pretty man leaned closer to give him a peck and his husband answers him with kisses.

Eric put him down gave him a judging face. “Tch. You told me earlier that it’s better if our workplace is far form each other and now you miss me that much?” Eric asked with a hint of sulking in his voice. But it all melted as Hyesung scrunch his nose as he smile and nodded cutely.

“I told you the temperature will drop at night and didn’t bring you scarf.” Eric said as Hyesung rested his chin on his shoulder.

Hyesung looked around like he was searching for something. It was as if Eric read his mind when he started to explain. “I brought the car in the service center.” He hugs the pretty man.

“Why?” Hyesung break free from the hug to look straight into his eyes.

“Just a simple scratch so I’ll get it back tomorrow.” Eric stated as he wrapped his arms into his husband’s slim waist. “Let’s take a night walk and enjoy the view of the city lights.” He added making his husband nodded in excitement.

Soon after, their hands are clasped together like a magnet and fingers interwined while they start to walk home. It was cold that night but it was bearable for them. Maybe because of the scarf that Eric wrapped on Hyesung’s neck or simply the warmth from each other’s presence.

 

“Ehh those two went on a trip again?” Hyesung gasped with his phone at his right hand while the other clings on Eric’s arms. The latter stretch his neck towards Hyesung’s phone screem upon hearing his astonishment.

“Minwoo and Dongwan” Hyesung shoved his phone near Eric so he can take a better look of the photo that was uploaded in SNS.

“Tch.” Hyesung clicked his tongue. “Unplanned trip my foot.” He wince as he read the caption that says Unplanned trip is really the best~

“We just saw them last week in the department store with their hands full of paper bags. We were right when we said they went shopping for a long trip.” Eric smirked.

“That’s right!” Hyesung huffs. “They just kept it a secret from us so they can have an alone time together.” He raised his voice unconsciously as he was sulking.

“Those two really, they act as if they are going through their honeymoon phase once again.” Eric chuckle while Hyesung nodded, he was facing forward with his eyes staring into a blank space.

Eric reached for Hyesung’s hand that clungs into his other arm. He began to speak again as if he can read what the pretty man is thinking about. “Let’s go to a trip too someday… without anyone knowing.”

This had made Hyesung’s eyes sparkles as it met his. The pretty man smiled and nodded cutely.

Eric watches as Hyesung lift his phone once again and started scrolling. He was making sure that he liked all the post of their friends and he even commented on it. He noticed some familiar faces in the phone screen. Some are their batchmates from college, his co-worker and a post by Sohee, the nurse that they became acquainted with years ago.

“You’re really checking your phone while we were walking in street?” He asked with his voice half concerned and half sulking as the pretty man’s attention is not directed towards him.

Hyesung nodded with his eyes still fixed on his phone which made Eric sulk even more.

“What if you trip or fall?” Eric furrowed his eyebrows as he asks.

“No I won’t.” Without looking at him, Hyesung grab his arms even tighter as if saying, ‘cause I have you.

Soon, Hyesung finally locked his phone and put it back in his pocket. Both of his hands are now wrapped around Eric’s arm, he even rest his head on the other man’s broad shoulder as they continue walking.

Hyesung cleared his throat, he remembered that he must informed Eric about his next project. “I have to tell you something.” Hyesung started to speak once again, his voice fills the air. “Seojin…”

It has caught Eric’s attention as the name ring a bell to him. “Yoon Seojin” Hyesung repeated. “My client before…” He added as the words before the accident was left unsaid.

“It’s her son’s birthday next week and I’m in charge for the party.” He explains further. “Your restaurant is in charge of the catering service as usual.”

Hyesung being the event planner and Eric as the caterer was their usual set up. It’s something that they agreed upon throughout the process. It was better that way since since Hyesung doesn’t have to partner up with other restaurants. Aside from that, Hyesung’s clients are satisfied when Eric is the one who handles the catering service. Well, to be honest they love it that way since the two of them are always together in the same venue everytime there is an event. It also ease up Eric’s worry that Hyesung might do something heroic once again. Overall, it was a win-win for all of them.

“Okay, I’ll take note of it.” Eric nodded while staring into a blank space with a hint of worry in his face. But that worry went away as he felt a feather kiss to his cheeks. They looked at each other then smiled reassured.

Well, Hyesung and Yoojin still have a contact with each other after everything that happened. The girl apologized couple of times and Hyesung would always say that it’s fine and it’s already in the past. Besides, he’s fully recovered, he’s back in his business and ahem… back to the person he loves. He wouldn’t ask for more.

They continued their walk, Hyesung won’t lie but it was actually a long walk. Although, none of them complains about it, they don’t care even if they walk even further. As they both always say, since we are together.

But as the wind blows and chilly weather reaches his skin, Hyesung realized…

There is actually one more thing that he is wishing for…

It was now Eric’s turn to clear his throat. “There is also something I have to tell you…”

Hyesung turned his head to him innocently.

“I received a phone call a while ago.” Eric finally conveyed the good news. I was actually one of his reasons why he wants to take a walk with Hyesung.

Meanwhile, Hyesung’s eyes grew wider. He was denitely joyous as they both waited for this moment to happen. It feels like he was about to choke up at any moment.

And it’s finally about to come true…

“Few more document processing to go and WE could finally adopt the baby.” Those words by Eric made Hyesung’s eyes starts to water. The handsome was fast enough to wipe the tears from his eyes and gave him a damp kiss on his eyes.

“That baby girl who has the same eyes as you?” Hyesung smiled while looking straight into Eric’s eyes.

“Yes, the one who is as pretty as you.” Eric’s words made Hyesung pout like he always do when someone calls him pretty. He really don’t like it when people him that way. However, Eric knows that he is the only exception, because he always notice the way two red dots appear on Hyesung’s cheeks everytime he say that to him like right now.

It took few seconds of silence when Hyesung talked once again. “WE should speed up the remodeling of OUR house then.” He holds Eric’s hands even tighter. The latter even noticed how Hyesung speed up his pace which only shows how he is excited.

“Yes, let’s do that, before OUR daughter will come home.” Eric smiled while removing the bangs that cover Hyesung’s eyes.

The words “we” and “our” made them so happy. Their younger selves can’t imagine having this kind of future together.

Getting married… adopting a child… having a nice future together…

It was just a part of Hyesung’s wildest dreams before but it is now the reality he is facing right now. It feels like a miracle how his fantasy finally turned into reality. There are many moments in his life that he almost give up hoping for this kind of future because of their circumstances in the past.

Speaking of…

They finally reached their neighborhood when Hyesung as he remembered something. He cleared his throat which caught Eric’s attention.

“You know what, it’s only us who is having a child.” Hyesung started which made Eric turn his head towards his direction. “Your ex-girlfriend… I’ve heard from a colleague who is acquainted to her, I found out that she was having her second child.” Hyesung said those words with his eyes fixed on the road.

Not that he was ruining the atmosphere. They are too happy for it to be ruined anyway. Not also that he was digging up the past. It is just that they agreed not to keep secrets from each other.

Communication is what they lack in the past. Because of that, it lead them to lots of misunderstanding and pain. If there is one thing that they learn from what happened in the past, that is to say what you wanted to say to the other. Tell the other how much you love them. Also, to open up if there’s something or an action that made you uncomfortable and you didn’t like. That way, they will be about to talk it out and able to meet halfway. That is also why they are able to talk about everything and anything under the sun.

“Oh. Good for her.” Eric said with his neutral voice which Hyesung turn towards him and scrutinize his expression.

Eric notice right away how Hyesung was staring at him. “What?”

“Nothing.” Hyesung shook his head. “Its just… you won’t go ballistic after hearing this news?”

“Why would I do that?” Eric raised his eyebrows as if he looks so offended. Hyesung almost laugh at Eric’s expression but he wanted to a bit longer.

“Because that’s what you always do every time I bring up your ex? You usually let go of my hand then walk fast to the point that it’s hard for me to chase you.” Hyesung can now just laugh every time he remember their set up before and realize how it was completely different from now. Clearly, much happier and satisfied with what they have. It was as if their sad past is just like a weird dream.

Hyesung was just kidding when said those words but he was shocked because Eric took it seriously. “I told you, I won’t let go of this hand anymore.” Eric said with full of sincerity which made the pretty man gape at those words. It was as if Hyesung was caught off guard at his own joke.

Hyesung’s expression looks so funny with his mouth open and cheeks flushed like tomato. Still, it doesn’t stop Eric from pouring his heart out.

“I’m happy for her okay? And I know for sure that…” He brings their hands that are clasped together near his lips and kiss Hyesung’s knuckles. “I’m the luckiest one here.” He continued.

Those words made Hyesung pull himself together and hit Eric’c shoulder lightly with his free hand. “Tch. You left the car for this? So you could cheesy in the middle of the street?” Hyesung clicks his tounge at him but it doesn’t hide his blush from his husband.

“You said before you want to take a night walk once in a while.” Eric wiggles his eyebrows.

“Did I said that?” Hyesung gasped innocently. Well, more like acting up as if he doesn’t know anything about it. “I can’t remember.” He even massaged his temple as if he was having another headache.

Hyesung smiled a little while getting reminded of the past. Of course, he could clearly remember how he said those words after Eric gone ballistic after he mentioned his ex-girlfriend.

“You can’t remember?” Eric gasp back with the same level of intensity, definitely not buying Hyesung’s bad acting. “Then I’ll make you remember… The day you remember everything, we talk about things and clear up any misunderstanding between us. I told you how much I love you that time and locked ourselves in the bedroom. Our friends scolded us for not answering their calls and replying to their messages because day and night all we did was ajbsjdjdjkfkr-“

Eric’s sentence was cut as Hyesung holds his mouth with a panic in his face. He even turned around them to see if there are some people passing by.

“Yah! Other people might hear.” Hyesung scolded Eric. His face flushed, even redder than his usual blush.

Eric boastfully removed the pretty man’s hands in his mouth. “Then let them hear it… in detail.” His face unbothered, as if it was just a normal thing to say in the middle of a street, but only earning a death glare from the other. “Okay fine, then it’s only just between us. Let’s just leave it to their imagination.” He smiled cheekily.

After all the teasing, Eric’s face suddenly turned serious. “But you should never walk alone in a cold dark night, not without me.” He ended it with a wink then hold’s Hyesung’s hand again.

“Tch. Cheesy.” Hyesung snarls at him but his grin tells how much he likes it. “But you bringing flowers in the office is cheesier.” Hyesung chuckles as he sways their clasped hands.

He continued with a serious tone. “I think you have a misconception about it when I told you I want to receive roses on our anniversary back then. It was not the roses that I wanted… but your love.” Hyesung shyly said with his thumb drawing invisible circles in his hand. “I know you are giving hints to me before… that you might actually like me. But you know… I want an assurance that time. I want to know what you actually feel.”

“So that time that I didn’t do anything, made you jump up into conclusions?”Eric asked.

Hyesung nodded with his judging eyes towards Eric. “Of course, who wouldn’t be?”

Eric sighs and explained what realy happened after all these years. “I actually don’t work overtime that time. I was busy searching for you a gift, but ended up coming home empty handed.”

Those words made Hyesung’s face have the word ‘really’ printed on it.

“I was stupid aren’t I?” Eric sound dispirited. His question made Hyesung nod his head.

“After all of that, you never hated me?” Eric asks again.

“Unfortunately.” Hyesung hissed.

Eric lowered his head. “I was broken and confused that time.”

 

               Remember the many days when the world seemed to be collapsing

               You who was always by my side and cried with me

               Your hands that held my shoulders

               And your warm eyes that always believed in me

Eric continued. “But after that everything was clear to me…” His voice went lower and he speaks. He stopped and raised his head,

“I love you”

The seriousness on his voice that made Hyesung’s heart flutter even though he heard those words from him many times already.

There is a moment of silence after that which made Eric sulks. “No I love you too?”

Hyesung’s expression is downhearted that made Eric confuse. He was about to ask him what’s wrong when Hyesung suddenly giggled. “Yes. So you could finally know what I felt before.” He said that before running giddily away from him.

Eric was shocked for a bit but then he smiled and shouted. “Yah! Shin Hyesung are you taking your revenge now?”

“Yes!!!” Hyesung’s answer echoed throughout the alleyway. Eric could only laugh at Hyesung’s giggles as he ran. His laughter is like music to his ears.

“Wait ‘till I catch you.” He starts chasing after him. “YAH! SHIN HYESUUUNG!” He screamed at the top his lungs which only made the one mentioned laughing over him.

Hyesung kept on running and running then turn his head to glance at Eric. Being distracted, he didn’t notice the rock on his way and trips. Fortunately, Eric was fast enough to catch him before he fell flat on the ground.

“Gotcha!” Eric wrapped his arms around Hyesung’s waist to support him. “So you wanted a revenge huh?” He huffs then attack the pretty man’s waist with tickling.

Hyesung laughs as he try to break free from the tickling. “Eric! It tickles… haha… Stop!... Yah…haha”

Eric on tickling him despite of his pleads just when they heard a man’s voice from neighborhood. “Teenagers ! Stop flirting with each other and let me sleep.” Followed by a dog barking in the background.

They stared at each other then laughed, covering each other’s mouth. Obviously, they are two grown menwho are acting like teenagers in love. Hyesung hits Eric’s shoulder while whispering. It’s your fault! Although, he himself can’t control his laughter.

After Hyesung was done catching his breath and pulling himself together, he leaned towards Eric to give him a peck. “You already know how I never stopped loving you… even when I lose my memories.” He pinch Eric’s cheeks and lovingly massage the same spot with his thumb. “I love you too, you idiot.”

Both are staring into each other’s eyes when Eric cupped his cheeks. Memorizing his pretty face and his smile. That precious smile he almost let go.

That person who love him beyond measures. That person he took for granted in the past. That same person he was now afraid of losing.

“I'll never let you go.”

               Even if I'm born again

               I hope that we will walk the same road

               The way I am now, forever

               I'll never let you go

 

END

 

Here it is… as promised, the extra chapter! It contains with lots of chessiness and stuff, but I guess made them cry so much in this story. So they deserve the cringe haha

I think that the conclusion of the story would end by just talking because that’s something they lacked before.

Once again, thank you for reading! Have a nice day ahead and see you in the next chap… *ahem I think I got used saying that at the end of each chapter. So instead I’ll say…

Have a nice day ahead and see you in my next story :)