C11: Is there a light in darkness or there's darkness in the light?

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Wendy gaze to his trembling hands, his body is stiff like it's splash from shock, she can't bring herself to touch him, "Do you know her?" She look straight to his eyes to see if this is a situation wherein she knew it in the back of her hand. "Look at me Miba. Do these breathing exercises with me. Inhale...exhale..inhale... don't close your eyes...breathe in...and out." Wendy hold her worries and panic in to deepest state of her brain. She can't afford herself to be in panic attack when Miba needed her support. "You're here. You're not with anyone but me, Wendy, talking with you." Wendy wanted to know when this happened or is it because of the program, the room temperature, the crowded people, maybe the noise surroundings them after the show or during, and is it the person who she have a bad feeling.

 

She is sure that there's more of it why his not affectionate. The reason why he didn't want to bother her to answer right from the start. His scared to be vulnerable and be his real self that wear emotions on the sleeve. It pick her concerns about being himself and faking the smile's she saw to him.

 

Wendy felt a cold bucket of ice pour down when she closely understand the name Miba uttered.


 

---

Preview because I'm bored. Hope you can understand the mystery for real!