C17: Freedom is a statement

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Preview

 
--

 

"When you've lost so much, life becomes easier" The eyes of it, I saw without signs of emotions. I can't unseen the art showing up in the secluded spot of this so called masquerade gala or introduction of what the name of I had from the start.

 

"An old soul says it's fine in the verge of losing, otherwise it can be shared too...to a word coward. Do you have a hand to help me?" Startled but not frighten of a familiar voice I couldn't pin point where I heard. "No harm done. I can introduce myself to you again." I am going to back out, but couldn't. When she close to untangle the mask, I stop and resist the urge to run away from her.

 

Bit of why the haunting of the two person's in my life shown in one person.

 

I really don't appreciate the fact it's her, why the accident from before wasn't at all it is. I lost them. Pathetic it would be to blame her whenever I get to see the pieces of dice throw at me. Because after all I can't bring down myself to oppose the same denominator of why I have to fulfill the promises, I can't uttered the other hand. I tuned out her reasons. Rather I counted myself a rhythm counting of one-two-three breathing exercise to calm my nerves.

 

"I'm late so I don't know if I can ask you this. But I wanted to, because I want to thanked her for a poem I read time-to-time to picture the smile's from that person. Do you know where is the daughter of Mr. Myoui? I'm sorry I frighten you for my blabbering. Are you not mad of me, Miss?" Jennie found herself to gawk, she was surprised that the girl she trying to search was infront of her.

 

 

---

I'm glad to say I'm trying to write but I don't think i could see myself to finish my stories. I'm so sorry and too sad. I'm trying not to permanently delete this account because I'm in for that. For so long I deactivated time to time all of socmed. Just to appease my anxiety.

 

Anyway, comment if you're interested.

 

Is it MinDy or JeNa? 

 

MinaxWendy?

 

JenniexMina?

 

 

We are on the half of the story... I'm trying to stretch it out though...