C7: I don't know

What is it? (Hiatus!)

MINA's Usual Hairstyle in the campus is a slight mushroom style

 

 

Mina will be address as Miba from now on when she is talking to some one who knows her as Miba.

But i might gradually take down when I feel its okay.

---

 

The rainbow after the rain significant to the belief there's a hope in every storm. But why I cant compare to anything I have. 

 

"Miba! Are you insane? You really did what I told you! I'm just kidding you that time. That's my crush." Leo whined to whom it may concern to his problem.

 

The person, me, stay in silence without having any intention to console him.

 

"For goodness sake! I thought it's a fake rumors but you really knew Jennie and then the iron lady of debate team that I admire in distance. You haven't know trouble in your vocabulary. Miba don't fool me." Leo can't get enough of this that I haven't shown signs of regret.

 

"Why do I saw you flirted with her on last Tuesday? Ring a bell." Leo insisted to the person who aren't aware it's a big deal. "Jennie!" He brought up his hands to his shoulder and confront him.

 

"Kai's girlfriend." He told him, "Are you aware that you're blacklist to Kai?" He squeeze his shoulder to emphasize the question to him. "Jennie is off limits and Wendy is my crush. Do you understand, Miba?" He couldn't find any remorse to the guy.

 

Miba removed the hand that holds his shoulder and shrugged to the co-member. He didn't finish his another sentence grumbling how he needed to avoid the girl with a name Jennie and undying love for Wendy too.

 

"Wait up! Miba. I'm not yet finish talking about it. Bro!" Leo run for Miba in exasperating condition. While his friend was there being innocent and doesn't mind the effect.

 

Miba walk through the lockers exit, that Leo still followed who had been bothering him earlier this morning. "Sorry, but I don't know who is Jennie. Wendy is a friend only." Leo still processing his reply and wondering is he telling the truth or not. "I'm not interested to any girls or anyone. Period." And then walk away at the place without waiting Leo who is in the locker room.

 

Leo thought in himself if his antisocial or a gay. Nonetheless, it's not true when he saw how he is gentlemen to any girls and gave them help right away.  That he, himself was embarrassed when comparing to Miba. But his wondering if he is younger or not because he doesn't see his facial hair. Is it because he has an asian genes?

 

Leo still there at the entrance of the sports complex and while minding his mind in another dimension.

 

Mina walked through the hallway of library room and goes at the music score section, "Where's that symphony?" Whispered thru the selections of stock papers.

 

Mina heaved, "Letter C...maybe at the other side" and wander her hands thru the list at the side of the classical music shelve carefully if it is there, "There's nothing in here." Mina went back to where she came from.

 

A girl comes up to the side which Mina unaware of.

 

"Calm down." Mina mantra to herself and proceed to the very beginning if there's a list too.

 

On the other hand a girl is skimming throughout the papers of C in the section wherein Mina was before. She scanned the whole shelves in the right end of A to C with an ease. The two persons are in similar in a parallel direction. But maybe it can intersect at this point because of a same paper.

 

"Where is it... Where's the letter C?" I murmured to myself, "Coppélia-Suite: Act I - Valse" and see with a delight, and then I saw a hand on the very end of the paper when tugging it.

 

"Do you need this too?" A girl who has a distinct facial features asked.

 

The said guy stepped back in three steps from her. Which she wasn't paying attention before that now she confirmed it. The guy was scared to her for real that he tremble a bit too.

 

"Ye-yes. Ma'am." A soft voice coming from the familiar guy she was wondering where he saw him.

 

"Ballet major too?" She asked indifferent to him.

 

He shooked his head to the girl with feline eyes. "It's my dream." The girl he looks at give him a smile that wasn't similar to Wendy.

 

"Wow." She was surprised to my reply, "I'm just joking to you earlier but you answered me with sincere. I mean a it's a rare a guy like you who was open to the idea of being one of us." She looked at him and offer him a handshake, "Ruby Jane."

 

"Miba" He took her hand and shook it lightly.

 

She pointed out the paper to him, "Do you know this story?" Jennie was waiting for his answer.

 

Mina saw that face, the way her gaze intimidates and provide a poker face that he unconsciously turn her eyes to floor. For Jennie who introduced to a delicate yet feminine guy as a Ruby Jane because she doesn't want to figure it out who she is. It's because she was entertained by this guy who looks clueless to her. And example that he, Miba being Mina, was like a kid who scolded by a teacher for what Jennie saw in him right now.

 

He nodded to her, "I'm sorry, Miss Ruby Jane about that." He bowed deeply to her and then walk away while Jennie wondering why his like that.

 

Mina get out and come back once again at the library when she realized, she missed to retrieve her library ID. She looked upon the big wall clock at the room, it's exactly 10 o'clock in the morning which is her first class with one hour only.

 

It's been a chaotic day for Mina as of being a male, in between classes someone gave her a stare that bothers her from guys, while girls gave her something which is uncomfortable too. It results to her to fidget in her chair for few minutes at each classroom. 

 

The whole semester schedule was fine at the end than being a regular student. Afterwards, she has morning class for first semester.

 

The room was equipped with spacious chairs like its a coliseum. Dead air snakes around between the students who will perform this day and others who will be the next day. Next to the last is Mina who will dictate her assignment for the class.

 

Mina deeply rooted at her place and say "Thank you" to them and bowed.

 

Mina chose her own prose poem than others who delivered from the collection of great author's and a touch of performance with dance or anything that could pair.

 

She was in the room wherein she hope she gets the feeling of what they perform. Most of them tackles love on their topics but Mina and few of them chose something else.

 

After the performance from the class, most of the students excited for what they achieve. 

 

The professor in the class studied the prose poem that was given awhile ago, "It's not too short but your poem is exact precision of what you want to implied to audience. Miba, I highly recommend you to show some emotions than that. Congratulations." He announced to the said student who is muddled by the way.

 

He greeted and congratulates for the presentation of his English composition project for Literature. 

 

The professor smiled but then again Mina was confused on how smiles can be different than others. It's a phenomenal for it was a smile that has another kinds she can't bring herself to acknowledge she wished she can understand.

 

She hummed a few verses and rap, "Love me love me good. Don't need nobody else when it feels this good." She heard some noise behind her but continued again, "Ain't nobody around, do it like you should. Do it do it do...it."

 

She heard a clapped from someone at the last row which she can predict because of the echoing.


Everyone wasn't at the room except Mina, as she thought it is.

 

"Is that your composition too?" The said person who clapped at the right rear of the room, who didn't bother to glance but walked thru.

 

Mina frozed in her position located at the very center of the class. A jolt and a hold of her hand on her heart was in placed. 

 

A person goes to the side of place of lights that can be turned off and rustle out when she saw the notification that it's birthday from person in the past. Like a flashback the memories came by but in the end it's nothing but a dark room.

 

"It's from Mina." said by the person who speaks in hushed tone after she click the switch.

 

Click clock click heard in the classroom. The time was slow to other person but not for Mina who can't recognize if it's hallucination or real.

 

She side eyes to the left, "Ghost" and mumbled to the whole class but didn't know why she can't bring to glance at her right, "No...please...not a ghost." Maybe because how it's like suspicious to have a little light at her position. Which is because the stage platform in the class is dim and the spotlight as of now that Mina couldn't find herself to do it in the first hand.

 

The said person with Mina, who didn't bother to glance and switched off the spotlight without knowing that Mina was thinking about it.

 

She closed her eyes when that person was near from her, "Breathe in...breathe out...breathe in...breathe-" Mina said as if confessing to herself she is alright.

 

A few seconds and then the lights go on completely when she saw that there's a person standing. The person who with Mina wasn't there, when Mina turned around, and now has the strength to ask when she sees who is with her waiting outside. A shadow was seen by Mina who can make it out it's a person and not what she thinks of. 

 

Because on how person name Ruby Jane who introduced for Miba was there with that person. Mina see a rare glimpse way out on the door with the said person she known on unusual time and yet still, she thought to it that first impression is ambiguous.

 

Mina's not familiar on warm feeling without knowing it's because of Ruby Jane's irresistible and spontaneous laugh.

 

The smile and laugh coming from her could falter that Wendy's and her friends when expressing. It is not like Mina saw from her that short and somewhat savage for what she described to those persons.

 

From what her unblinking eyes see are more than that, she is spitting replica that her mentor would name that she's the gifted person named Jennie. The person who she never realized that Ruby Jane and Jennie are one that Leo was saying this day.

 

____

I'm not sure but I cringe when I type this chapter completely because I think someone can be delulu for what I type was a real person than fiction. Honestly, it's because I am fond of what I read from others author that I find myself to write something from Twice. Because it's closely resembles the characters imprint in my story and somehow when I saw it, it's easy to write a storyline too.

 

I'm not aure but I'm sad whenever there's just like that. My bias from Twice are Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Mina, and bias wrecker Dahyun. But my fave bias is Mina because of how she's a person I would like to be when I dance as a ballerinna. 

 

Also, I'm afraid of ballet or the class itself because how I saw my friend and telling me that the instructor have the long stick (idk what was that but its 😫 scary for me) that project and pointed out what's wrong with your routines. My mother is fond of ballet because my parents can't dance. Especially, with that thinking about it that I wanted to write a story and then add a twist too.

 

When I was around tweens or just 7 years old, and maybe younger than that my mom wanted me to enroll in ballet class because how pretty and gorgeous to be a ballerinna when she saw a bunch of youngsters. My goodness that what I saw was opposite because I saw a scary person and slim Ursula from Mermaid. 

​​

l update the next chapter after when there's new update from the one i subscribed.