C3: Your love isn't for me

What is it? (Hiatus!)

"Can a heart still break even when it stopped beating..." Mina whispered in the dim light of her bedroom.

 

Barkis quoted before he drink the cup with poisoned. The characters from the start gave away who's the antagonist and protagonist. But lately, maybe there's much more being wanting to loved and appreciated the love will be given by. Thought of someone else wil be there always is a reality that's hard to come by.

 

What if the ring symbolize the love but not that one who gave it? Nightmare.

 

In that way, the item represents the trust and loyalty, maybe combination with love. The person who gave was there to believe her it's a real and not a dream she dreamed before. It's too late before she can escape to her nightmare. She actually accepted the offer to go with him besides leaving her dead.

 

Love is illustrated to nightmare.

 

Is that correct, Mina?

 

The light produce in her LED lamp flickered slowly and yet there's a tiny bit of light. Mina asked herself before she continued to hum her way on dreamless night. She's asleep fast enough to know it's early for her daily routine to be with her bed.

 

A wish she would like to have is a dream she forgotten the existence.

 

In the morning, the street weren't like in her home, tall buildings are high enough to blocked the sun, and wasn't pleased to shine on her window, a room with a blinding structures and things has wiped out of being her as Mina. That's her first-ever full-length week of Miba in the university without everyone suspicious of her as male.

 

First thing first, wear uniform in exact precision, hair length in ratio, the bag consist of her scheduled lesson and stuffs too, and not but the least to eat in her way out of her dorm.

 

Mina is so happy that she, herself, greeted everyone with her gummy smile, to be exact all person's includes the girlfriend of Kai. She never fond of social circles, and that's why even now that Mina was having her life in a field day don't know that it's a no-no to flirt with her. The campus or most of them knew that Kai had a reputation not to sway anything to her girlfriend, Jennie, but Mina just being honest to herself as a girl that everyone thinks is opposite to what she did.

 

An action from her cost a new friend and an enemy bloom rapidly.

 

Mina was in the classroom to wait for her first class and last today's morning class. After six o'clock in the evening was a practice from her baseball club again. She wanted was to finish and grab a snack again to energize her for studying her syllabus and dance practice in the afternoon

 

"Good morning, Miss Hyoyeon." The students said to their professor.

 

"Sit down. Class pass the written project and your good to go. Next wednesday will be our resume." Miss Hyoyeon told them that meant to be there without having to question it. A simple and clear reminder she's not for petty reasons but a terror for a student who don't obey her.

 

This day is to engage the topic of her new found context of dance recital from her project submitted before the semester ends. The students of the said class gave their respective papers to the front in ease even it says otherwise to their feelings. Except for a name, Miba, who excelled on choreography subject that taught by Miss Hyoyeon. 

 

Everything went well without any major event because she was here at her place hidden from the spectator eyes of someone called prince charming to girls. The one who gives a bunch of harmful effects to eat with peace in the cafeteria. It's quite pathetic to indulge on his when Mina aren't interested to begin with. The thing is she needs to graduate and be herself to this academy even it's fabricated. Mina knew she's lucky to passed the exam with flying colors and exempted to participate quarter of her curriculum as a student on this university. Which she has a chance to look out for ballet community she hope to be. Everything was meant to her from now on and there's always a but. A whole four years meaning was her limited time and go back on her duty without telling her opinion.

 

A lady from back then approached Mina. The said girl never realized yesterday his not the one who thought of. The moles on his face is an answer that she offended this guy who exactly look like she wanted to shout but fully aware mistaken him too at the same time.

 

Mina sense there's a shadow and looked up to the person. "I'm sorry and thank you too." A red ears came to Mina's face when she heard it from her.

 

Mina gaze at her in confusion, "What? Nope, it's not like that." A frowned came from the said lady.

 

She speak too soon and panic written down that the lady's was too amused to Mina. "I mean was it necessary to say it when I knew it's my fault too. I'm sorry again. I knew that indeed came off as a creep to stand and blocked the sun from you. When you want is a helping hand and introduce myself to you in normal." A giggle caught in the lady's throat that Mina was perplexed even more. "Am I not supposed to say that? I'm very sorry!" After that speech Mina said to her can't bring herself to stop her laugh even more.

 

She thought is he real innocent and gullible to not know she's toying him. A perfect replica of the opposite guy she knew back then.

 

"Wendy. But are you related to Kai Myoui. Is that whay you're too alike?" Mina nodded vigorously that sent a warning to Wendy that can feel he is unbalance stature.

 

It is enough to end Mina's misery not to feel her head woobly. In that case, she has to do it because she wanted to be discreet in this person to know she's not okay. She was so absorbed to the task that it gave away a little headache on her temple right now.

 

Mina contact her eyes to Wendy and the last thing she wants is to stare at her adorable face. Maybe, it's her lost but she doesn't know that Wendy had a smirk plastered and eyes more of wanting to poke fun of her.

 

"Stop. Your neck will be sore like that. I'm more of entertain at you so that's why I teased you that give away you're a penguin to me. Oftentimes penguin swing their chin up and down when they're interested to have a mate. Don't forget that you're red ears and quivering tells me that you're mesmerized with my dimple smiled now." The smile was expired but Mina's heart beat faster than she cannot counterback to her. Because she slipped away and goes to Mina's side to seat and too cloosed for liking for an introvert.

 

"Relax. I'm going stop right now because your not breathing. Mr?" She didn't turn her face to him. Yet his struggling to even answer her question. She will wait even more when she don't have a class for afternoon and see what happens to this person who is timid to day his name.

 

Wendy can't get enough of his cute face adorn on him. The crinkle of his eyebrow, a bowl cut looks good to him only, a mouth half-opened, being there to function it's a mouth without a voice, the blinking of his eyes says he was trying to process what happened awhile ago without knowing that she was too invested to him.

 

"Is she real?" Mina whispered to herself.

​​​

"Nah. It's not. No one can see me here in this big tree." She rolled her eyes to see if anyone else saw that she asked herself.

 

She seems to reflect that there's a girl beside her like before. It means it true that a few minutes it really happened. A girl that so white she resembles a horrifying creatures she fears in her life.

 

"I'm hallucinating. She's not a human. Oh god! Ghost!" She had this encounter was in a horror cinema and played the Sadako that time.

 

"That'd be great if you can ask me if I'm a ghost or not and not whispered even I can hear you." Wendy pouted to him. 

 

Mina straighten her posture, breathe in and continued, "Right. I am he-his little brother, Miba."  Truth to his word, Wendy agreed his matured than his older brother.

 

"Seriously, your not too bad to hang out with. Do you need someone to tour you?" Mina waved her hands to her that she's alright. But she don't know that Wendy misinterpret it that Mina is shy to accept it. 

 

"I'm okay because there's a map. Ms. Wendy, don't worry I can ask anyone else if I'm at lost." She thought of this actions that can Wendy understand she can get by without any help.

 

"Nonsense. I'll be your friend from now on Miba." Wendy grab his hands, "Don't worry I don't bite. Except your jiggly cheeks maybe. How on earth you are gasping for air? Am I scary?" She humored herself from his behavior.

 

She halt for a few seconds to breathe, "Miss Wendy. Can you step back for a meter?" Mina asked her without missing a beat to figured out her slowed reflexes and responses to Wendy.

 

Wendy stepped back, a bit of surprised reacts on her face, "Are you okay?" Mina heard her but couldn't find energy to explain to her.

 

Her body knows it's more than fatigue and exhaustion why she experienced like this. Mina feels the strong dizziness to her. A shallow hand came to her and maybe it's not there because she felt the semi-hard ground in her body. She wasn't pleased to return that her routine was messed because of this. Time is valuable to her that even rest was calculated based on schedule. 

 

Mina knew from the start that if things go wrong, this life will wipe out, like a shooting star that was there will gone by a mere second. She wanted to follow that whenever it works for her this time. Even it can cost her life choices after four fruitful years. That's what she meant when she agreed to her father's condition to be in this position. A freedom with a limitation from his father's love exchange of being a perfect daughter to him afterwards.

 

Wendy tilted her head and see if she's wrong for what she saw to him. In a nick of time, she recalled that Miba show a symptoms of tiredness. She wanted to wake him up until she heard a snore coming from him. 

 

"Save me." The last thing she listened when he fall on her lap.

 

Wendy wonder if it's more than being a college student to feel hopeless, homesickness, or lack of rest to be in this prestigious school. She's not likely understand it because of her standing and background that gave her a freeway to enrolled. None of it can be the answer from her options because Miba was with him and sleeping in her lap. 

 

"Don't leave me."

 

Another one is that he is clingy like a koala that she wanted to make sure she's not a stuff toy or a pillow to him. She hold his hand who grip her hand intimately for her likeness. Beside him that he reached out when she moved her left hand to support her weight back then. She was surprised that he turned around his head to her clothed stomach and not on the other way.

 

But before she can continue to get his prying hands on her left hand she heard a broken voice and sniffles that was clearly to her.

 

"Please. Mama, dont." 

 

"Sorry Mama."

 

A tear escape from Mina's eye, droplets of it feels the fabric of Wendy's shirt. The same time Mina dream for the first time of her mother in vivid.

 

"I'm here. Don't cry, Miba." It's not like her to be in this situation but she can't bring herself not to acknowledge it from.

 

​​​​​Wendy just there and let him what she needs to her. She holds her dearly and lulled to his dream off again. For the first time in her life she chose to be in this position rather to scold him. 

 

"Is this what he meant to save him? A mother's love."

 

----

I'm here to say that I'm not going to update after this week because I have a test. I'm going to fail!!!

 

Pls. Pray for me!!!