The storyline and timeline of this universe

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Series of: You Are, Am I?

 

What is it? 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1472658/what-is-it-hiatus

Description:
                This is where Mina's story of being a man at a university begins. It is enough for her to even hold a definite freedom to pursue her dream. But she never been opened nor to the ideas and possibilities of that word.

 

 

There's something about love

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1474690/there-s-something-about-love-unedited-on-going

Description:
                A story that was meant beyond to non-existent of having love for Sae's misery to engage in a meaningful life. The inspiration behind of her success was designed to one and only she refused to let go, saying goodbye, and moving-on. That's what Sae thought, she is trap in another cobweb of complicated love again. She decided that it's the best for her. It's her own doing and destiny she created not to dwell again on a word she dread to be with. 

 


Unshed astrifer

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1477726/unshed-astrifer

Description
                Can you be a side character to your own love life? That is the one for what Winter to her secret unknown love for her childhood friend. She will be another person like her cousin, Mina, who did a good job hiding herself from the love. It isn't because she's coward or timid to be with her. The thing is she really don't care about it if she have a chance to Karina. She only wanted is Karina's happiness even she isn't on the picture of it.

 

8 letters, 3 words, 1 meaning

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1477886/8-letters-3-words-1-meaning

Description
                How else would you be able to pretend if you knew it was true of yourself? Will you do it again, or will you just tell the truth? But what if everything you did seems to be useless to the person you know from the start that it's a deal only. Because she is there in anything that you forget what's the plan after the context of this push and pull you planned out. Just to see her how much she cared about the whole context, she signed up for.

 

Desiderata

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1478941/desiderata

Description:
A student from the same university,
falls to smitten of swirling emotion called love.
It is a person out of her league,
but couldn’t care less that surrounds to her crush.
The person she admires love the freedom… 
and always saw as the carefree type who would never settle down. 

​​​

 

Sequel of What is it?

From: Unbeknownst

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1474226/from-unbeknownst

Description:
            The continuation of Mina with and without being Miba. It's not because she needed but she wanted to do. Her life is so shattered that Mina couldn't distinguish the idea of having one. It isn't similar to the love she can get from it and the one in her heart. Moreover, how it will be for Mina when everything doesn't make sense to her.