C9: A petty reasons to pursue the night terrors

What is it? (Hiatus!)

"You know what it means 'longing for one-day' a poem you wrote?" A message comes from her mobile device.

 

Mina scheduled the poem and send to the person investigate her pseudonym name. After a year to convince her father, a fate comes right at the bat during her last visit to the hospital for her friend that gave her necessary plan. An information to swindle the indentity to the said university and held a good amount of attention. A week before Mina enrolled, they are both tandem to fulfill their own objective to connect of their own past.

 

Her friend thinking of scheming a ploy from the start as possible when she encounter a lead to her biological parents. While opposite from Mina to befriend a person closely to keep her away to danger. It's a promise to keep from a person she was not for her in a situation because of a favor from that girl she find it has a name of Ruby Jane. A dear to Lisa, a sister to Dahyun, and she can't wait to meet her formally even she's in disguise. It's a simply condition her father make her that Jennie will be graduate with her. She knew it's not easy to do when she wanted to be something like Jennie is, but a circumstances brings her way out, to favor a similar path too.

 

It's a same strategic planning to confused Yeri and other's involved to it. Their main goal is to confuse and deliberate to a person with obvious character not to confront and attract moth to the fire.

 

The poem says it all to whom it may concern to connect who is the real one and the impostor that was like a guessing game. A simple favor of generousity coming from to my accomplish that she can be have it all. A great deal to kill her boredom too, she assumed it's not easy why a perfectionist human being is contemplating of her future like Ruby Jane of Lisa, Dahyun for Jennie, found herself to notice their so much alike. Maybe because the personality is given away as predictable to be the same.

 

Longing for one day

At night, you'll only see the star. 

It will never be shown in the light.

Always present at darkness.

Whereas the idea of a life.

Who knows what is it?

The day when it was called.

Will be the first time to admit it.

Right from the story of a day.

"Just a little time until sunset."

A voice coming from someone.

 

Mina bump to a person owning a pair of feline eyes and apologized to her. Longing for one day is the title given to her from Dahyun when she read the poem of her. As Dahyun feel that it's Jennie she is missing of that she was moved too. How Dahyun gave a few pages to see who is Jennie to her in a bucket list she like to achieve for her. Mina found herself a solace to read her poem which she was looking forward to see who is Jennie to Dahyun as she wanted the same too to Lisa for Ruby Jane.

 

She somewhat close to be an angel, a girl she steal a glance before she headed out from the crowd of people on the lobby that her friend beside her left her in hurry. She was like dazed if she was the same person that two person she trying to decipher that wasn't her. But she was glad Lisa was with her to find Ruby Jane while she was searching for Dahyun to know where is Jennie. She was mesmerized that a face like her she saw can be par to Winter's favorite person as if a replica of their eyes is the same.

 

It was a lost to her when she doesn't get her name when Dahyun introduce to her in terms she wasn't sure why she missed out who she was in the past and maybe can get to see clearly Jennie before.

 

It maybe because, she was there, but not looking forward for who she was that she remembered it's a time she comes to term for a new life she will have on few months. As she was too occupied from a project she can recalled a breakthrough to come, why she wasn't aware of the days before, the freedom she will be having. If she wasn't just scared, and she might have asked for that Lisa was hiding herself is her. From a peculiar person likely a little similar to the one she tripped over is the one Lisa take compliment to be as the love. She can't understand why it's so hard not sure that's interesting love of being unrequited and afraid of rejection kind of love.

 

A comfort zone that Lisa can't bring herself to be more than that.

 

If it wasn't for the friend, who was mad at her, who in returned sneer her. She can understand why Lisa got mad to her from zoning out to her pretend relationship with her. It may concern to her older brother or was it Dahyun slip a good story of her out of the journal she read from her. 

 

It's always miscommunication that's the missing piece of Lisa and Jennie goes astray. It wasn't that way but they began to notice they're both alike that they found their selves as bestfriend only. Take note she is a replica of her, the same girl Dahyun and Lisa pinning for, even she sported a medium length hairstyles and a pair of sweatshirt she can recalled it's from Dahyun.

 

It's because the exactly she gifted to Dahyun.

 

To be in charge of a limited freedom that she wanted to experience.

 

She is Mina that she requested and has a day to be in a seminar of a regular highschool student in exchange if it is the best to make a trial. That's quite information to understand after her father can see and explain to him tonight. Almost of the said school participated to a dance history for the said seminar. She was so glad that she can see the students like she wanted to be one of them.

 

An intimidating millieu, she saw to next to her side. The photo on the last year headline her companion did a backtrack. To somebody pops out of nowhere she collapsed because her nightmare begin again. She saw a photo defining scream from the people out there looking for a definite response for the victims that happened.

 

She saw a smiling figure of her friend back there at the pedestrian lane walking towards her. Waving as if it's the best day to began that she found Dahyun was indeed behind of Lisa moving forward to the middle of highway turning to few seconds before the green can turn. A typical stop sign she admire and turned to smile to Lisa that she missed out how the sudden curve of a vehicle goes through them. The crystal window of the shop splatter to the side and swirling to the center of the highway that meant to be walking as the red stop sign shown across. Out of the blue a nightmare was ended to crawl on her that she run to them. Faster than the speed she can afford before, adrenaline rush stirring her, the same way the dream beforehand is vivid that it's real, nowhere she can rationalize where Dahyun and Lisa was. Specifically to Lisa gave her a smile and to Dahyun that was pacing to rescue Lisa.

 

She was forcing her way out too, the EMT held Dahyun down calming her one friend that they're in good hands. But where is Lisa, she can't get to see where she was before. The students of them wherein running for their lives while she was there stood by and recounting what happened few minutes ago. It can't help to notice a sudden effect of a past trauma she hid from the people she knows.

 

No! 

​​​​

Lisa is alive. 

 

Not again like her father was, and her mother too.

 

Her friend promise to her she will be there and grow old with her.

 

Mina for the second time around feel like she was in the Myoui's manor nursing herself that it's nothing but imagination.

 

People find to match and drag others to keep stay away from the accident. A sudden wind came to her and charm to her that she could fathom the way she saw awhile ago is a dream only. Because she can see Lisa in front of her looking in her eyes and smiling to her that it's gonna be fine at all. 

 

Then a blast came to her, someone touch Mina's shoulder lightly, startle by reflex, she dropped her phone. While the person beside her stop by and hands out the difference papers from the said topics for the collaboration.

 

The sculpted pair of eyebrows that is connected to accusation she may not wanted to know. Because of the many reasons that Mina is at fault. She was there not knowing the Wendy today is the bait she obtain to had a thia state of freedom.

 

"Sorry?"

 

"I am Wendy you're partner for this journal club. Is this a prank?"

 

"Miss, I am not sure if I know you."

 

"..."

 

"Are you for real? Kai!"

 

"Oh! Right... What about next time because after all this is a first time we are partner, Wannie? Bye!"

 

All along this time Wendy wondering when it's the last time he called her another name rather than her birth name. Though it may accurate that it's a first to hear it from him.

 

That's the moment when Mina sinks in the context why a person like her was in a classroom with unknown person beside her. Her name is 'Wendy' but her brother called her korean name when he wanted to annoy her. 

 

Is that reasonable time to back out and detour? 

 

Someone didn't send me a memo about these things or is it me not knowing if I am not who I am right now. But why it's her, the collateral damage I did to be something I dream to be, in exchange for a while, what am I supposed to do, after the time limit.

 

Would she or they will hate me as I am?

 

How could I be another someone I promise not to be?

 

Is Sana understand me why I'm so desperate to do the deed of her plan? Not knowing whether the receiving end is.

 

Is that why Winter help me to pursue this because she knew I need to help Rosé in exchange of this?

 

What are the answers in those questions?

​​​​​

When everything unfolds for whatever I already accomplished to. Some degree that can twisted the imagination of me as it is real or not. Can I be just Mina without the other lies behind that surname, it was too much to ask, grandfather told me otherwise before I accepted the fate.

 

The mirror shattered to pieces that has piece of her past right coming after her. Mina blackout as she cling to Miba's body in assurance she has something she can uphold. Like before, she came across to a pleasant comfortable presence she knew too well.

 

It's been an hour and worried for him, Yeri provided a summary why they were there and help a devastated Jennie. She fleed right away after Miba is fine with her, as usual Jennie is running away from a place. To ask her, it could bring unwanted memories from her past. Always been a hindrance to know the truth why is Jennie to frighten to step in a clinic or see alike a part of hospital and seeing a person unconscious in a bed.

 

She was there alone in clinic guarding a peaceful Miba that she can familiarize herself to do it. As if it's familiarize her someone she knew, but too absurd he can associated to her. 

 

Who was Miba? Is that why Jennie interested to her?

 

Because she saw Dahyun and Lisa in him?

 

That she ask ro herself, if she is the older version of Winter. The first she met her in a place she didn't think that a child like Winter was among them too. Such as Miba and Winter are so much alike even the quality of an ampathetic when storms cave in to their selves.


There is a chance that Winter and Miba isn't a coincidence that she have an instinct to protect him. Maybe, it's because she can see a younger version of Winter's grandfather son to Miba. 

 

----

Not proofread...!

Anyone here got interesting theory?

Mina is one of those two alyas. 

Yeri target is K.J. because of the meaning she got from the acronym of KJ.

But the theory of it from Yeri is quite interesting because it's in between of correct and not.

 

You can read Unshed astrifer to know something about this chapter.