C6: The so called life of... ambivert? Nope, it's introvert.

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Mina will be having a pronoun he because she portrayed the name Miba which is male. 

I really tried but gimme some comments if you're confused or not.

​​I am not feeling well to read my storyline because maybe it's confuse to the readers...

 

-----____-----

 

"Ms. Wendy" Her member of the debate club called her in urgency, the person handed her a thick paperworks, "Pres., you forgot again not to take it from me. Is it happier in the baking club that you are not a member but you are already there being one of them that you assume you're the president too?", as in cue the person who raps to her was holding his breath. 

 

"His right with a dope!" Another person emerge in the equation of them.

 

The whole conversation time of the vice president and the secretary for Wendy as a president gave her how they got in this club. Wendy pin her temple in irritation, "Jackson can you tone down your voice. Because I'm right here and not at the very end", she reason while saying it in her calmest tone, "And you, Bambam minimize the informal word of 'dope' that as one of the member and has a position of a debate team", she raised her right hand saying she had not finished speaking, "Am I correct?", the boys could've argued back but they were not ready to see her in the state they don't want to.

 

Bambam and Jackson was there hoping their president isn't in a bad mode. Truth to it words, they see a some faces that they were not aware of when they turned around. 

 

Wendy slightly turned sideway, signed her hand to someone who hide in the sea of students, not quite good spot for a guy who had a unique posture. She said that she is fond of cute things but its not true before she met like him.

 

"Cute pengu." Wendy thought of Miba struggling way out from her.

 

A guy who's a definition of a penguin, mix of elegance, aura that emit a radiation that he isn't person friendly, but he, himself stated on his gestures when walking to me that's not I saw in him during this day. 

 

Miba walked in, the face drawn in is expressionless, neither the two boys could've fathom, how their president, Wendy, snagged a guy who is a better definition of prince charming, that this guy can match Kai the prince and the guy who's likely looks like a villain or a cold blooded prince. Jackson wanted to know if he knows martial art because how his hands is on his chest like he was to dodge anytime soon. Little did Mina know the caring side shown once again in subtle when one of the girl she has class with and tripped at the same time that she unconsciously help to get back on her own feet. Bambam didn't see that coming from that person Wendy pointed as her friend and perplex. Also, if this the guy rumor to be the gay because how gossip went fast after that specific dodgeball game from between dance major and performing arts.

 

Mina goes behind of Wendy to whisper in her right ear, "Is this necessary?" She eyed Wendy and the two guys with a doubt.

 

Wendy give him a sheephish smile and nodded.

 

Due to playfulness of Bambam, he got an idea that could breakdown the air between of them, "Pres. where have you been that you brought a new boyfriend of the month. Chill, Wendy.", His voice heard loudly and winked at the same time from both parties. In a snap, Wendy kicked her in the side of his rib, "Ma'am Wendy, I mean is boy space friend. She's not a violent person for you." Bambam elaborate the words in a phrase rather a word and teased the both of them too.

 

Jackson being himself, bro hugged the new guy before it introduce to them, awkward tap of the back given by him. "Cool. I saw you at the practice game. You're too shy for a varsity player." Jackson told him while Miba is confused and still infused of embarrassment at the same time.

 

Wendy tugged Miba away to Jackson, "Jacky." She spoke one word to Jackson but it gives way too much definition. She place her hand to Miba's shoulder, "Right, this is Miba my friend", Wendy's hand that placed on him goes to the direction of Jackson, "Jackson, an athlete like you", and again introduce Bambam with a cold gaze, "Bambam the ert." Mina stepped backward before she offer a handshake from Bambam when Wendy said that word.

 

"HEY! Wendy! Miba don't listen to that maiden." Bambam opposed to Wendy's remark to him. "Stop! Jackson get off me!", He was attacked by his friend by intimate hug.

 

Wendy thumbs up to Jackson, "Baba, don't be scared. Miba will accept you." He told Bambam in girly voice. 

 

"It's not true. I'm hetero, Miba. I'm a male and love girls as much I like myself." He tried to convince Miba even it's not doing better in his situation. 

 

Due to that banter, Wendy can't keep up her straight face and gagging how it's funny that Jackson actually act as a cringe gay than a girl to Bambam. Her laugh turns out to crying mess when Bambam stomping his feet like a kid while she and Jackson just there looking like it's not big deal. As of that silliness she doesn't see the guy behind her was at her side and looked at them as they were a magnificent art. Its been a few minutes for Bambam, Jackson, and Wendy hilarious bonding. But to Mina it's a lifetime experience that she encountered she wonder when she has a chance to see like this. No wonder, everyone else was being friendly in their way back then because Wendy is a popular as a student.

 

Wendy waved her hands to her two colleagues, "Okay, keep up being a couple." Jackson just like before act again and Bambam wrestle way out while Miba look at him like he wanted to help.

 

"Miba, leave them alone because that is normal. Cafeteria?" Wendy stared at him.

 

"Miba this is normal. Don't help him. He had to endure this because he pranked me. Go with Wendy! Don't wait her up!" Jackson told him they're just being a good friend to each other.

 

"O-okay." Mina stuttered and walk behind Wendy again.

 

Wendy turn her body side to side where is Miba because she was having thoughts that his not fine. But then she saw him at great distant, "Why you're like that? C'mon here! You're too behind from me." She stayed for Miba to catch-up and pointed out how a friend would be walking.

 

Mina jog from her side, "Sorry, Wendy. This is-" She wants to explain to her but was cut off.

 

"New experience because you're introvert. Don't fret about it." Wendy seem to know him, "Do not worry you are in good hands. Do you want to join me later after we eat? So, you can also see the facility of the music department first. Before I tour you to other facilities that you can be alone as well or just to be there." Mina timidly nodded and gave her half smile than to speak to her.

 

"Miba, I am your friend. And don't bebscared to speak your thoughts. Because if you are, you'll end up like Bambam." She tried to reason out the possibilities of him having a similar situation like her friend.

 

Mina bulge her eyes to her statement, "I'm not ert like him." She told Wendy, "It's accident and I'm not like that for sure. I swear in my pinky." Mina heard the gasped of her and tremendously fan her face.

 

She tried to dismiss her red face that crawling around her body that Wendy accused as if it's an evidence to it. Embarrassed that she can't stop what may happen to her head when she notice a slight pain. Wavering down to her prominent right shoulder down to her hand after she relax a bit to move her eyeglass to the right position. She forgot easily that she needs to her non dominant hand. She just wanted not to have much attention from her supposedly new friend. 

 

"Yeah. Okay. Alright, the good ones but we never know the future. Maybe your candidate as one of it because of what you did." Wendy giggle in his side while Miba look like kick puppy to her. She wonder when was this time that there's a guy looks intimidating. The softie than what he perceived in impression to them.

 

Wendy tapped his head, "I believe you." She stop midway and pinch her right cheek, "Pengu!" That results to a hiccup Miba and jolted in pain as it travelling to her left shoulder too.

 

And that's the beginning of how Mina's peaceful life turns to something she forgets that exists in her life. Then this time she wonder how KJ will vanish in a thin air of suspecting eyes toward three years, K.J. stayed for the opposite meaning of KJ.

 

She could have said no to her plan of actions to infiltrate a rumours to swarm the student council elections. Just to make a way to change her documents that Sunmi can do it excluding the play that was from Sana. But for, she did not do that kind of deed. It's not the easy path she include another person who cared about enough of her that acknowledge as her family.

 

A barging in the room tells it's her, the slide door open discreet to anyone, except for the four people Mina consent to know her hidden room in the cabin.

 

She stomp her feet to see Mina wasting her time doing the puzzle. Hungry she is and it's not emergency that she sacrifice her morning breakfast just to be sure she's not late. "You really send the poem. You didn't know Yeri is on your tail for now." A famous glare to retort to Mina that wasn't fazed by it.

 

"Where is Shakespeare? We have to channel this into some degree Yeri would think you're KJ. Shakespeare knows the drill to twist the identity and make it two. Alter ego of two makes sense for you to rule this out there to happen what we agreed in this pact. We have to recruit someone knows about the ins and out of the things we did. Before we can get to our first base. Maybe Winter will do for us, she can program and ammend my codes too which I'm impressed by the way when she hacked your social media accounts. Would it be possible if you can join her or Sana?" A contralto voice comes out from the person who arrived was late to go to their hideout.

 

"Seriously, Blackswan and N/A? I don't think if I can be with you guys because Winter, Wendy, and I will visit orphanage again. I need to be there as per request of my dear father before I can go on with these aka vacation." The tinge of her deep voice loosen up, a little bit frustrated to the other side of the table occupied by none other than Mina. "I'm on time. I really don't appreciate this alyas. It's not nice to ring in my ears. What's the agenda folks."  And she slump down dramatically on the beanbag beside the person concentrating her last piece.

 

The words cut off just in time for Mina could protest her frustation to "Rosé what was that!" the name that was a joke to say it in soft tone.

 

She put the last piece of Jigsaw puzzle, closed it gently with the cover, enough to protect her work, "Can you see? You pushed the pieces way too hard." Mina raise her fist to Rose and calm a little bit.

 

"You're late for the grace period of fifteen minutes yesterday. Try to visit your message every now and then and read it. I'm not a fan of your cousin as he nagged me to the extent I had to use the bar phone. Winter will enroll likely earlier than me and don't worry about that problem. Father gave her ultimatum after she was finished to her outreach program with them. Shakespeare release the weekly draft article for kalopsia jart. You can review my details you want for me. All in all, I'm done with those list you provided. Also, Yeri sent a request to accompany us some social gatherings for just something Shakespeare expert to get even. It's delivered on my email address I send to her. She knows what we are doing so far but I don't think she can find the loopholes of the website." she explained to her friend that was not interested to her complained for her.

 

The last thing she ever wanted before she became the Mina to her father wanted, was to protect the person who saved her, and that person dear finally registered. She considered was gone forever because of unfortunate circumstances. With warnings and signs that should stop the madness of her hatred she hope she didn't had.

 

​​​​​​She release a deep breath to release the tension she is Miba for now on and see the gaps between Wendy with her friends and for her. Mina include that she had tendency to be something she can't help that it's nothing like what Bambam told her. The story behind of Wendy as the Artemis of feminism whoever she can't distinguish. If his ranting for not having the said baked muffin Wendy not shared to him. 

 

Wendy look to him concern for she was heard the shallow sigh again, "Give me your hand, is that fine to you, I pushed your glass too." Miba offer his right hand to her and squat a little bit to reached him.

 

At that moment, she see the difference of why he was like that. "You sprain this wrist, the shoulder is too, that's why you are hissing when you twitching it to ease. Do you overwork yourself? Because this is not a simple pain I can guarantee to you, when I saw your face smack by Jackson. I may say that you need to rest or something worst happened to this little guy and you'll need a brace in addition." She just casually take that crinkle on his forehead again as a sign of his uncomfortable to touch him even she politely asked him too.

 

Mina go with the flow to her acting and stage a good hunch Wendy will give her a smile. She would like to ask, somewhat the other thoughts of why a person like her could've a surreal eyes that so pure she can't stop why. 

 

Wendy sport a raise of her both eyebrows to him, "Relax, I'm not going around you and inspect other body parts than you hand. You can trust me." And she said that, Wendy send a grin to Miba and timid smile came up in her vision she might have been admitted that. He is not mysterious but his eyes claimed to be something she can find a glimpse of loss.

 

Mina couldn't believe shee was opened book from Wendy, a mere person that she can't get why a stranger can see her mask of discomfort. The last thing she can confirm that a word trust is a thought to simply put a show to Wendy.

 

A fictional character she knew that anyone could see a naive and timid Miba she perfectly act to navigate this. Courtesy of someone she knows had an alyas of Shakespeare. After all, she was allowed to be here as Miba and not herself.

----

 

I'm not happy. I'll update another chapter when there's an update for the stories I subscribed.

 

Comment down below! I badly need one! Give me some insight how i can improve this story!