UNIVERSE: You are, Am I and Am I, You are?

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Series of: You are, Am I? 

  • It's a first series I wrote, centered to the word searching if love is worth the fight to last or be the background that they were before.
  • There's a two groups: Roommate squad and Hideout squad.
  • Mina, Rosé, and Sae are the only protagonists I wrote from this series that aren't connected to Roommate squad.
  • Sana and Winter are the only two protagonists that got in two groups which are Roommate and Hideout squad.
  • Every chapters is interlink to one purpose to know the love that they found out interesting enough.
  • All of the characters in here engage to connect with the same timeline.
  • This one had a novella's of Jennie and Soojin aka Cherry.
  • Prequel can be the same dominant of Jennie's novella while Soojin is accompany to another series.
  • Sae is the bridge why I had to write the other series. To the point where I hitch the cause and effect in her career life that got Yeri, Jihyo, and Irene intertwine.

 

Series of: Am I, You Are?

  • Second series and the half of the universe.
  • Three members of the Roommate squad are here: Yeri, Irene, and Jihyo.
  • The three stories in here are too different from the other one because it tackles to the opposite view of what they know for love and fulfilling their own personal ventures.
  • Irene is the key to unlock the front view of love with a common grounds of admire the physical beauty that Jihyo and Yeri understand right away because of their artistic skills.
  • Doesn't view to have the similar timeline.
  • The protagonists in here are oftentimes got lucky to be the second lead when they're the ones who was there all along.
  • Yeri and Jihyo are the duo that entangle by a few reasons and rather why Yeri undercover that they made a choice to gather to cover up to form the Roommate squad in behalf of Yeri's mission. And that resulted Irene to be in her apartment and be a dorm eventually.

 

Roommate squad is accidentally form because of bringing enemies closer to you which Yeri raised the bait to Irene and Jihyo. Compose of: Irene, Sana, Jihyo, Winter and Yeri.

Hideout squad members are Mina, Sana, Rose, the dark horse Winter. The only one they wanted is to have a freedom behind the pressure of the family name they have. 

 

You can click the link to know more: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1483757/universe-you-are-am-i-and-am-i-you-are