C4: Why it's me? I don't like it either way (UNEDITED)

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Mina's when she's having a dream. Kindly, picture that its like that but they're in a place with grass and some trees from campus.

----

 

People goes by fast as soon they collected your weakness. I am right now because of it. 

 

"The stars goes by...from universe...never be the same... I'm glad you came." A shallow voice laced the forest in gateway accompany the humming song she uncovered to forget the buried feelings. The reluctant to give away the emotions intact in her hands. "Wish you're here, not me! Do I need to know the truth? Where you there to know my struggles? I don't like anyone but their love only..." She humored herself not enough to make worthwhile for the reality she have right now. "Pathetic. Hahaha...I am for real." Mina closed her eyes for she couldn't find anything to admit.

 

She see a glimpse around the corner. The thin line of pathways, an intersection, a stoplight turns red, a woman cross the road, she's only there and no passerbys or cars. Its only her, in the middle of it, the red turns green, and then the vehicle's drie around the corner in smooth road, but the woman wasn't there. She's nowhere to be found even in Mina's vision. She runs again and seek for that woman who looks like her when she's old.

 

The thing is her place are switch now on a beach. The woman wasn't there but an old lady who ask her to come. She walked desperately to it and move her shoulder, her shoes are sinks in a muddy place, the little bit of perception is that all of this are real to Mina. Wriggling her body, but what she felt like was numbness, the one she saw at the pit isn't here, the little girl who smile to her was looking at her without malice. She cried to help them out, the little girl who smile to her was now vanish in thin air. She reached out to the girl, maybe she hopes it's still there, for few seconds she feel a sensation in her both hands.

 

The one who thought she saw at the place wasn't an old lady, it's a little girl, who cried for it.

 

She turned her face around if it's real. She blink for the meantime and heard a soothing sound. Distracted by the powerful sentence, with that kind tone, everything are wiped out. Except the mirror who resembles the boy whom she portrayed that she doubt if its her. She touch and wipe down the mirror, again the face was like her in man's face.

 

She speak to the mirror to know if it's her or the one she was with when hwr family was complete. 

 

The man in the mirror speak to her, "I love you, daughter.", and it irked her that it is her late father.

 

Then again it blurred, someone was there, an old lady who she realized it's her mother. She called to her again and again until she couldn't find any strength. 

 

"Why!" She shouted in that space and the area flashed a bright light sting her eyes. The very next thing, she knew is that there's a warm feeling who played her hair. At last, the longest time she interact to a lucid dream she will remember.

 

A moment she wished for, her mother's face smiling to her before she abandoned her in grandfather's house.

 

Wendy linger her fingertips to his forehead, a bit warm, she brush his hair upwards that made him groan in dissatisfied. Against by the lost of her hands to him, he snatch the one from his head and place it in his left cheek. She was there staying how this goes to saying "hi" to him to "comforting" in a few hours. 

 

Is this how Miba was comfortable to her? Wendy thought of it.

 

"That's what love for, to know what's best and not even the one who will receive neither wants the decision in behalf of it." Mina's mother whispered in the cloud of mist that even Mina hope it's not true that she told her.

 

MIna wish the dream is a reality than she had now.

---

Yup! I can't sleep because I might fail my test for real! I update the real ones after I stabilize myself.

 

Mina's when she's having a dream. Kindly, picture that its like that but they're in a place with grass and some trees from campus.

https://media.tenor.com/images/07d44abd19e9ffc53c052676f0b49318/tenor.gif