C1: Her first real reflection of situation she is

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Mina's hair when dancing and pretending as male 

___

Maybe the time slows down for now. All I know is I can't able to know if the time is for morning or afternoon. The room I am right now has a a pungent smell of bleach and some kind of chemical.

 

"Baby?"

 

"Yeah. Don't worry it's not me."

 

Who was that baritone voice coming from? Is it near at my bed or sofa, perhaps?

 

"Hey, get up! The game wasn't postponed yet."

 

Again a confusion hits me, am I supposed to be here at this state, do I know the person who called me. Closed to perfect to let others think I am still asleep but then again I felt someone's stare. Enough to tremble the hands of mine that clasp in my stomach.

 

Is this a called nightmare! But why his threatening me with that tone.

 

The guy with her waits for the time she wakes up to rely the message before he head outs. He is not having his day when he understands that Miba was sleeping and acting again. He knew he was like that because he had a class with him. Nevertheless, its annoying to be here and waiting for a man like him than being with his girlfriend.

 

I opened my eyes and saw a guy in front of me. "Do you need something? Why you called me an endearment?" Where am I here? What's the bandage for my knee?" I asked the person who had the guts to gawk at me.

 

A question mark flashed at the guy who has a name of David. She knew from the start when she slept at the dorm yesterday. Which apparently her roommate for this whole academic year. Still hoping it's not and praying the dean will kindly accept the excuse given away by herself.

 

Who would've thought I'll be here at the clinic and be a male instead. A perfect time for being a transferee student out of the blue. Could this be a sign and quit with this idea of mine?

 

"It's for my girlfriend who I called awhile ago. Anyway, you need to get out right now Miba. Coach Lee told me if you're interested to our team and you have to report before lunch time or either way no second chance. Even you have talent you need to do something for me and that's help my cousin. It's exactly to one o'clock of the afternoon right now. You heard that right but the good news is that you wanted it. Because of your stats hanging at your name as a baseball player at your home town that your brother, Kai, told me too, whenever his telling me you're far the best player than him. Don't worry about being in our team because I rely your answer from your brother. Just rest if you want. But with your stomach growling is definitely you have to take care. I'll text the details of that favor." David narrated the whole evemt in one paragraph to Mina as of now who crossdress as male and named after Miba. 

 

A pat of a hand in her shoulder with a blinding smile of her new found glory to be in a team she wished for in the past, "So congrats! " After that, David goes away and a waving still hanging in the air even the recipient wasnt still there.

 

A piercing shout resonates on an abandon clinic. "Holy cow! Freaking mackerel! What have you done to me, Kai!" Without further ado, she as in Mina, will be here and play a sport, who will not in a ballet team she wanted to when she came here. At the very least, she managed to snatched a slot when she never intends to be there.

 

Could it be the first to everything to me? Your just too good to be true Mina. Everything is in your hand and yet you can't be a ballerina this time for real. That's wrong, I mean a ballerino for this one. I guess that I have a chance to participate in another audition next year. Because I'll be here as a student of bachelor of fine arts in dance than had another degree I dont need for now. 

 

But still I need to get a degree of it even its an online course and the last I wanna know is can't graduate by the time frame given from me.

 

This story of mine is impossible in reality but here I am doing it without meaning to. I still missed my friends an family, the serenity of busy street at downtown, whole academic calendar of being a highschool student, and the last one is to know I was with them.

 

A nurse from the clinic open the curtain accidentally of Mina. She wasn't able to closed it right away when a Mina waving at her or a hand hanging at the air. Like it's there for a long time in dazed.

 

'"Oh! You're okay now?" A friend of mine who asked me.

 

"Yeah. But where's your boyfriend you meant to say, Sunmi." A paused and an angry eyes sent to my personal space. "Or it's that true... Is it Auntie Sunmi for me?" A cheeky smile comes from me which my friend wasn't pleased of my accusation on her.

 

"Yo-you ju-just...wait when I have a boyfriend." Sunmi breathe in before she continued, "Mark my words that I will have it before you graduate." A satisfied smile ignite to Mina when she knows that tone coming from her.

 

Sunmi gasp and surprise by the warm embrace from her. She can't bring to understand to this gesture of Mina as she was so adamant to gave this kind of action to her. Even though she savored this time with equal strength.

 

"So congratulations in advance." I hugged her tight with a right amount of force. "Sunmi, I am just joking. Call me anytime before you have that kind of relationship you'll want from him." I whispered to her and walk away as soon as I see her genuine smile.

 

-----

(COLLAB PLS)

----

Thanks! But this one is a short and a first chapter from this story! Kindly give me a comment of how is it for you when you read this one. 

 

P.S. I can't paste the photo for Mina. Below is the link for that photo...