C5: Warm greetings from a new friend name fastfood chain (UNEDITED)

What is it? (Hiatus!)

"Mina."

 

A moment of silent, Mina wish this day will stay forever.

 

"Miba."

 

A feminine sound echoes, more of calling her back in the place of forest. Mina walk from the other side as her surroundings spins around. 

 

"Miba. You have to wake up."

 

Last shot for Wendy to execute her final tactic to him. Wendy grip his nose, she held it for more than five seconds, a gasp of air and a flapping Miba comes to her view.

 

Mina doesn't know how the place turns out that she is falling down quickly. 

 

She swim her way out on the mid-air, holds her chest, and back up her ragged body to try standing up. Mina open her eyes, "Woah...I thought it was real", she exhale and inhale and saw something she forgets.

 

Wendy sport her best smile to him, "You're already awake. Do you want cookies?", a wind wonderful travels on her shoulder lenght hair. "Do you need a photo from me?" A tinged of flirtness, charming smile, and a crinkled nose with a hearty laugh coaxed on how Wendy managed to stunned him.

 

One hand waved, still unmoved, Wendy raised her second hand, and yet still no movement from her companion. Being Wendy, she brings her two hands to his both cheeks and pinched it,  this guy wasn't really fond of any affection except the formal handshake. 

 

Mina blinded by the bright aura emitted to her, "How did you do that?", a quite meaningful to see how this lady is carefree to her. She's a first and few things she will never get.

 

Wendy heard a quite higher than masculine octave to him, "Huh? Pardon." A mix of fondness and confusion linger to Wendy's mind of his question. "Do you mean about this?", she pointed her seems dimple but dimple as well. She was so happy to see his face as if he was really angry but just holding back. "Okay, I'm gonna stop at this silliness. You're surely had a temper, kid. I am keeping my laugh, see. But I can't when your like this." With his facial expression specially with the protruded lower lip that like a toddler who sulking for a toy.

 

 A momentum to herself that he is a reality of a human penguin. Because of that state from him who is beginning to burst into tears for what Wendy looked at him. Nevertheless, she showed how he is to her after she laughed so hard.

 

Mina doesn't know if she used to be rude or in real life like this. After a minute of silence that Mina meditate before she ask her, "Your smile brings out a happiness and fulfillment at the same time. How?" Wendy smiled sincerely without saying her answer.

 

Mina looked for any signs to her smile, if it's mix of disappointed, disgust, fake, lie, pity, and wonder why there's no hidden meaning in her eyes but joy only. "What's your secret? How much you need to produce that smile for me?" Mina said the words in desperation. "It's not like that. It's just... your too free to act yourself without hesitation. It produce pureness joy and love that everyone could tell it. Your smile and eyes can't compare to any valuable items because of it." She wanted to know from Wendy.

 

"Can you smile and pretend atleast for me?" Mina asked her without batting an eye to explain it.

 

The tables turned, Wendy's position back then as a talkative was passed to Mina who didn't find any unusual to the situation.

 

An awkward atmosphere.

 

Two persons but opposite and at the same time similar.

 

One person with a confusion on the heart that free to express, while another one is holding a heart that will explode with emotions that are hidden.

 

Wendy was stunned by the person who gave her outrageous questions. Even so, she smile to him.

 

Mina like the idea of being her forever, she quite jealous that she can't handle any smiles to do it like what she produce. Her mother's word stung her life to drown in wilderness forever and never will have chance to set free. When she remembered she was here with them is to pay the debt of her late father who abandoned his position. Because of a family that never accepted unti now from his father, that gave her an infinite amount ammo to feel better and not at the same time. 

 

She can't handle it before when she's adopted by her grandfather, the time she knew its too late, to stop the madness race that given to her from the start, in a house full of mirror without her real mirrored face.

 

"I don't know but I cried when I need or have to express and afterwards be free from the baggage.The cycle goes on for forever and maybe it's a special recipe to my smile that your obsessed to know, pengu." Mina seems to reflect how she is right now to this person, Wendy, she brings outmost respect to her that she stayed in her side.

 

Even she can walk away and not turn around like she is sure embarrassed for this scene. Because after all, this is nothing but nuisance to see a person like her to breakdown, but not like her, Wendy, who is still smiling to her even now.

 

Wendy thought there was no such thing will break her walls. A painful cries asking for comfort teardown her tough nature when she listened carefully to Miba. The guy who picture him as a penguin. He was now reckless gripping in is heart that wants to get rid of the pain caused whom she can't pinpoint how a person like him endure this.

 

"Call me, Wendy from now on. You can be yourself to me like you need a shoulder to cry on or wait until your not crying." Wendy thought of this scenario in her head, "But, it's disrespectful to say with Miss or Ma'am when your my friend." Wendy heard his horror to address her in friendly way.

 

Once that Wendy interpret his body language that she knows since then when she activate her classic scrutiny eyes. She was right from the start, his like a cute animal need to tend, but she have to do her plan before she break her persona.

 

"I'm your friend and not acquaintance. Also, it's simple than what you asked a favor to me awhile ago. My smile is worth of a friend." A gazed let through in to Mina's cowered figure she hardly cover.

 

Success is given to Wendy during the time he slowly understand my intention to him.

 

"What favor? Miss Wendy", even she's wondering how this young man is so stubborn to her unlike them.

 

"You know, when your here at my lap and stayed for few hours, maybe, almost that I need to check if I am person or a pillow. No worries for that. You look like you needed. Stay until you finally wake up." Mina couldn't believe what happened to herself as if almost she wanted to be buried six feet under this tree. Who would've thought that she's more affectionate than before. 

 

To break the ice, Wendy volunteer right at the moment before Miba escape in her sight.

 

"I mean you have to say that without Miss Wendy, or else, spread this one to the unoffical campus page. I can sell a rumors about a crybaby athlete. The bulletin board was there and post who you are. So?" Wendy was trying not to break her act to him. She can't even stand his state when he can't even hear his own self whining.

 

She stood up in her place, the bright sun warm her back, the grass in her hands was still there, "Kidding. Aside from that it's few minutes away of lunch time, so, you'll be having a friend to eat with.", Wendy was surprised to him when he hands out her hands openly to her.

 

Mina did reached her hand with a smile spurt out from her face, "I accepted your offer." It echoes through Wendy's heart when she saw his rare kind of smile that himself unaware of. 

 

Wendy asked to herself if this guy before who don't know what joy is. " Congratulations! Miba, you did what you asked me. That smile you sporting was like mine." Truth to it's words, Mina unconscious to herself that it brings her mind too confusing, "Do you mean like this?" Wendy see his smile before turns to grimace.

 

"Forget about it. Just come with me." Mina in doubts just complied to her even she's laughing too hard to herself.

 

From the beginning Mina saw that smile from Wendy is a key on how her mentor point out to her. The lack of emotions to bring out the audience to feel her dance in the underlying conditions was her biggest threat when it comes to the topic of freedom and love. In the first place, conveying a story of a contemporary dance is to show every emotions dwell on it that even without music can see what's story is. Mina first day of her class defines that the main concept in this style is a theatrical or artistic dance unlike other genres who are into a particular body parts when expressing it. On the other hand about contemporary dance is dealt the whole body movements to emphasize the bareness of emotions when it performs that simple fakeness can destroy the whole concept.

 

Especially she's studying it as major and she knew herself that she can't fake it, till you make it even she imitates it perfectly. Who knows that she's lucky that their professors gave them much more freedom to choose their own subject or topics to perform. For Mina, its not suitable in the long run for her, it conspires the trait, purpose and unbalance the essence of it.

 

Wendy did not say anything about his change of mind and his deep sigh every few minutes after she invited him.

 

Mina walked through between buildings with her new friend name Wendy. The only one thing she wanted to know is how familiar she was to her older brother. The place they walk are mix of business and science buldings that you will never dare to question it. When there's a concrete evidence of the badge hanging through their entrance.

 

They passed by another sanctuary that only I appreciated it. The photo of a dance production in front if their practice room. I wished I had the chance to be even a ballerino when its impossible because they stopped the recruitment for their members.

 

Wendy look at her side, "Do you have any name that fastfood chain? Is that your real name or nickname?" Her friend turned to her side and asked carefully but again for the end time she wasn't surprised to his personality.

 

Mina for the time being with her feel jealous in a kind that she can admire. However it's a first to write it in her heart that it's not weakness to cried for something superficial. She thought that if she did not show what was inside her, no one would tell her, that she was useless.

 

A word she could not forget and she changed a characteristic on purpose to protect one thing she don't want to imagine again in her life.

 

"Seungwan, second year as of this academic year for my med school journey, my birth month is heart, president of a club, and of course has a soft spot of cute things exception that I don't like to wear and do any kinds of it." Wendy in her enthusiastic side that sip throughout the summer breeze. 

 

The ray of sunshine disappear on the post and some walls of the building they wherein. Whoever thought that Mina can distinguish between them that it's similar to point out. It maybe the way how her hands made to a through actions of low to high without the rhythm, or the one she can claim the words with emphasize, or maybe the time she curled her three fingers to pose a gun hand and point it that Mina is a cute ones.

 

I suddenly disappeared from what I was thinking as almost collided just because her arm was holding me. I'm not sure of this actions if this a normal to do when I am male as of now. Is this what friendship looks like from her. 

 

"Oh! Wait someone texted me. We have to detour a few corners before we get to our destination. Is that alright to you?" I listened to her voice enough to know that she's concerned to her abrupt decision. 

 

The positive side of Wendy was in nature in her and unlike the idea of Mina when she had to do it. Endless possibilities creates the atmosphere into peace than what Mina imagined beforehand. Wendy is a magnetic field that brings an energy like Mina don't have yet because of her past.

 

"I'm good." Mina truthfully answered her.

 

Mina hope she can learn how she express like that being freed to the slavery of a cage she built ever since she don't know. That's why she accepted being her friend to know her purpose why she befriended her when she's pushing her away. 

 

"This is what it says to be who you are, Wendy?" I recalled her message to me in my mind.

 

---

I hope you had a great day today!

i changed some chapters and alter the storyline too!