Prologue

What is it? (Hiatus!)

"You know what it means 'longing for one-day' a poem you wrote?" A message comes from her mobile device.

Someone touch her shoulder lightly, startle by reflex, she dropped her phone. While the person beside her stop by and hands out the difference papers from the said topics for the collaboration.

"Sorry?" 

 

"I am Wendy you're partner for this journal club. Is this a prank?"

 

"Miss, I am not sure if I know you."

 

"..."

 

"Are you for real? Kai!"

 

"Oh! Right... What about next time because after all this is a first time we are partner, Wannie? Bye!"

 

All along this time Wendy wondering when it's the last time he called her another name rather than her birth name. Though it may accurate that it's a first to hear it from him.

 

That's the moment when Mina sinks in the context why a person like her was in a classroom with unknown person beside her. Her name is 'Wendy' but her brother called her korean name when he wanted to annoy her. 

Is that reasonable time to back out? 

Someone didn't send me a memo about these things or is it me not knowing if I am not who I am right now.

 

This is where Mina's story of being a man at a university begins. It is enough for her to even hold a definite freedom to pursue her dream. But she never been opened nor to the ideas and possibilities of that word.

 

----

P.S. After 24 hrs I'll update the real chapter one. I'm not a professional writer and there's a bunch of wrongs grammars ahead every chaps, it's a reminder folks.

 

😌

🤔

Thanks for reading this kind of story!