C10: That day and this day

What is it? (Hiatus!)

Knocking out from the punch hour before, the person lying on the bed was mortified where she was, Mina groan to say at least she had a new bruise 'neath her torso. Defined that there's a wave of shuffling and someone else in the room. Given away the noise coming from her left side.

 

She wasn't surprised but the next phrase from a newcomer shock her. Wendy move her way out from her chair, "Is he mad?" A part of familiar voice tingle thru Mina's ear, indicating that it's a new to this day there's questioning her about superficial. She listen to her again and got a glimpse of what their topic is.

 

Wendy took her friend's hand, she gently squeeze. "More of he was scared by now to Yeri. Preferably to connect the dot he will stay away six feet from her. Don't forget Miba is not like one of those boys. Don't think too much." Simple to say to her friend not to worry, but she knew Jennie how she was.

 

Jennie or Ruby Jane for Mina, she tried her voice not too squeak and see the lies she will say to Wendy, "Fine." The only one word she mustered. She timidly glance to Miba that she was surprised to know he's awake. "Are you?" Wendy asked, but wasn't sure what happened to Jennie. Almost in cue she saw Jennie run to him as he is having a painful face. She moved her hand in instinct like she did as she portray to hug him in that moment to remember how it is beneficial if someone was like that.

 

Jennie as in Ruby Jane confuse for Miba whispering to her like, "I'm sorry, please don't..." Couldn't believe a timid voice from him should produce a low tremor sound. She wondered about the words she can't help to know, but to ask herself why his begging.

 

On the other side, were Jennie left Wendy to zone out during she was there with Miba is in a bit to shock and felt unusual to see them. As they look natural, a glimpse of flashback when her friend's gaze was like that to her first love. Wendy could've guess that there's more to it seeing Jennie can't seal the emotions of her face.

 

Surprise to think why Jennie got a cute face adorning too adorable to her. She took the liberty to stunned and stood a couple seconds.

 

For what Jennie seeing from the room and Wendy finally found the answer. "Pengu boy!" Before she can utter the last syllable of her words, "Do you know her?" at the time she realize to finish her words to him.

 

Jennie scanned his face, touch his face that pulled her harshly than she wasn't anticipated. A louder thump of beating she held onto and it's Miba.

 

Wendy was too late to warn Jennie and finally Miba was passed out from a panic attack.
 

----

I changed the preview!!!

I'm going to make you read this one again so you can somehow know the words from released trailer. You can see on another story.