Chapter 3

One, Two, Fall for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Joohyun was startled awake when she heard loud knocking on her door. She groaned and buried her face on her pillow, still refusing to open her eyes.

"Yah! Bae Joohyun! Wake up! It's 5am already! We have a restaurant to run! Come on! Get up!" 

Seulgi's muffled voice came from the other side. 

Joohyun cursed and groaned again. She sighed and laid on her back before opening her eyes. She stared at the ceiling blankly, still feeling sleepy.

"Baechu!"

She turned to the door, where Seulgi was still knocking on her door and grunted.

"I'm up!" She yelled and the knocking stopped.

There was a moment of silence before Joohyun heard Seulgi's voice again.

"Good morning sunshine! Come downstairs after you shower, okay? I'm making pancakes for breakfast" Seulgi said happily through the close door.

"Okay!" 

"Don't be too long, love. Or else I'll eat everything by myself." Seulgi threatened playfully, before walking away while singing.

Joohyun scoffed but couldn't stop herself from smiling. 

After the trip to the convenience store last night. Joohyun realized that Seulgi wasn't that bad at all. She was funny in her own way and less annoying once you get used to her teasing. 

And although Joohyun only blurted out that she wanted to eat ice cream, because she was confused by her actions last night. She was glad that she did because it made her feel comfortable with the older girl.

"How come she's still energetic, when we slept almost 1 in the morning?" Joohyun mumbled to herself and then yawned before sitting up and stretching.

She was afraid that Seulgi would come back and knock loudly on her door again, if she won't get up already. So she hurriedly got out of her bed and into her closet.

After grabbing some change of clothes and then doing her business in the bathroom.

Joohyun got out of her room and quietly went downstairs and into the kitchen, where Seulgi was busy preparing their food. 

She smiled when she saw Seulgi swaying her hips and humming a song to herself, while transferring the cooked pancakes onto a plate.

Since the older girl's back was facing her, Joohyun was tempted to scare the older girl, but she also didn't want an accident to happen. So she just cleared to let Seulgi know that she was already there.

Seulgi turned to the sound and smiled widely. 

"Hi, babe! Good morning! Take a seat." Seulgi said while turning off the stove and then taking the plate full of pancakes to the dining table, where Joohyun was standing. 

Joohyun looked at the dining table.

She thought Seulgi only prepared pancakes, but she didn't know that Seulgi also cooked her favorite kimchi fried rice. 

"I thought we're only having pancakes? I didn't know you cooked fried rice too?" Joohyun asked as she sat down on the table. 

"Because I know it's your favorite" Seulgi said before walking to the fridge. She grabbed a pitcher of orange juice and walked back to the table to place it down.

Joohyun looked at Seulgi and smiled. "Thanks." 

"Anything for you love" Seulgi winked and sat down. 

Joohyun groaned. "Will you stop calling me that?" 

"Stop calling you what?" Seulgi raised her brows, challenging the younger girl. 

Joohyun rolled her eyes, but she was clearly suppressing a smile, "Don't push it unnie"

Seulgi chuckled. "Okay. I'm sorry. You just look so cute being annoyed." 

Joohyun's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Whatever"  She mumbled before scooping some fried rice into her plate.

Seulgi grinned and then grabbed Joohyun's glass, filled it up with orange juice. And then placed it back on Joohyun's side again.

Joohyun smiled thankfully at Seulgi and began eating her food.

"So.." Seulgi cleared and grabbed two pieces of pancake onto her plate. "What are you doing on Friday night?" 

Joohyun swallowed her food and then chuckled. "Unnie, we're practically living together. You already know my routine. Plus my friends are on vacation right now on a different country, and I'm also a homebody, so I don't have anywhere else to go after coming back from the restaurant"  

Seulgi nodded. 

Joohyun was curious at the random question. "Why did you asked?" 

Seulgi shifted on her seat nervously. "Well there's a movie that I like to watch. But my friends are all busy and I don't have anyone to go with. So I was hoping that you'll accompany me" 

Joohyun hummed and then pursed her lips. She stared at the clearly nervous Seulgi and raised her brows, but didn't comment on it. 

"Okay. I'll just ask umma and appa's permission first, because they might ask me to do something on that night" Joohyun said before she continued eating. 

Seulgi grinned. "Okay. Okay. I'll ask their permission too. So that, you know, they won't get mad at me for taking you out somewhere on at night" 

Joohyun drank some water and then wiped with a napkin. "You don't have to do that, unnie. I'm sure my parents trust you already. Plus, I know they'll be happy to know that we're getting closer now. So I'm sure they won't mind if you take me anywhere"

Seulgi shrugged. "But still. It's better to ask their permission" 

Joohyun laughed. "It's as if you want to ask my parents' permission, to take me out on a date, with how you sound right now" 

Seulgi froze for a few seconds before laughing along. "Well if you put it that way. Does that mean, you agree to go on a date with me?" She raised her brows up and down playfully.

Joohyun rolled her eyes. "In your dreams, unnie." 

Seulgi suddenly stood up, startling Joohyun.

"Where are you going? You haven't even finished eating yet" Joohyun asked worriedly. She thought that the older girl was offended by what she said.

"I'm going back to sleep and ask you out on a date, in my dreams" 

Joohyun blinked a few times, trying to process everything before laughing out loud. 

Seulgi smiled and sat back down. She really love it when Joohyun laugh without restraint. 

"Oh my god! My stomach hurts from laughing too much" Joohyun said while carressing her stomach and trying to stop herself from laughing. 

"Maybe it's just trapped gas. Just let it out, hyunnie. I won't judge you" Seulgi grinned. 

"Yah!" Joohyun reached over the table to smack Seulgi's arm but Seulgi was faster and dodge the younger girl's hand. 

Seulgi laughed. "Okay. I'm sorry. I won't tease you anymore. Let's just hurry though because it's almost 6:30am and we haven't even finished eating breakfast yet."

Joohyun turned to the clock and it was indeed almost time for the opening of the restaurant. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter