Chapter 8

Call Me Adina

Adina stared into the mirror reliving that moment when her back was pressed against the wall with Chris' lips against her's in a moment of built-up desire being let loose. Melissa and Ami were flipping out over the videos and photos she sent them but she hadn't told them about backstage even though they had been begging for details about what the guys were like. She honestly didn't have a lot of time to get to know them since they were obviously tired and hungry and she didn't blame them for want to leave for dinner. 

Then it hit her. He was coming by after they ate dinner. Her hand flew to thinking of what may occur once she saw him again. 

"Keep it together Adina. You've known him for several weeks now." She began to pace around her flat trying not to panic, "He is just a normal guy who happens to be really attractive... and an idol," she heavily sighed. Her mind started to figure out how long it had been since she left the concert hall and how long it would take for them to eat. 

"Ugh, he could be here any minute. Ok, Adina just keep it smooth like you sorta did earlier." Her phone went off with a text from Chris saying they were done with dinner and that he would be there in about thirty minutes. She plopped onto the couch trying to calm her nerves. She finally decided that scrolling through Tiktok would calm her nerves and help pass the time while she waited. 

She wasn't sure how much time had passed when he knocked at the door but never the less her heart rate shot up. Adina tried to slow her heart rate at the door before opening it. Her efforts failed the moment she saw him standing there at her door. He had changed clothes but still had his stage makeup on.  Adina couldn't help but greet him with a wide grin. 

"Hey," Adina breathed. 

"Hey," Chris replied as he stepped into the flat. Both were feeling a bit anxious seeing each other since their first kiss earlier that night. The guys flooded him with questions about her only making him more nervous to see her again but, he tried to not let that show. 

"How was dinner?" 

"It was interesting. The guys obviously had a ton of questions." He hung up his jacket before turning to her. "My manager as well." 

"Oh... Did get you into trouble?" 

"No! I followed the rules. He was just a little shocked I had kept our 'friendship' from him." 

"I mean we were just friends until..." She looked up.

"What do you want us to be now that..." 

"More," she stated interrupting him, "This feeling I have. That I've had for a while isn't something you feel towards someone who is just a friend." 

"I agree," Chris said with a sigh. Both chuckled as the last of their anxiety about the situation melted away. Realizing how close they were, Adina cautiously placed the palm of her hands on his chest. She watched as one of his hands gently grabbed her's and lifted it up kissing her palm. His eyes went back to locking with her eyes before moving his lips from her palm and gently kissed her lips. 

Adina opened her eyes after he pulled away. Her dislike of the cold distance pushed her to return the kiss but deeper. Chris let go of her hand to wrap his arm around her waist with his other hand press against the wall behind her stabilizing them. Adina could feel him shudder beneath her palm as she bit on his bottom lip. She found herself pressed up against the wall once again as his lips wandered down her jawline and down her neck. 

Growing bolder Chris's hand moved from the small of her back further down. A small moan escaped her lips as he explored her collar bone with his soft lips. He pushed back the desire to explore further down not knowing how far she wanted to go. His lips found her's once more pushing her more against the wall. Adina wasn't sure what she wanted to focus on the most, her fingers running through his hair, the way he tasted, or the firmness of his chest. Before she could decide he pulled away with both of them breathing heavily. 

Chris' eyes scanned over her face making watching her eyes doing the same. The pair stayed that way for a moment just inches apart processing what had just happened. 

"So, how late can you stay tonight?" Adina finally asked. Chris laughed before tightening his grip on her. 

"I don't think I have a curfew tonight. The last thing we were told was to be at the studio Monday morning." 

"So, I can have you for the rest of the night at least?" Adina bit her lip hoping that he would be able to stay longer than usual. 

"I don't see why not. What would you want to like to do for the rest of the night?" 

"Watch a movie perhaps?" Adina's doe eyes were wide thinking about what could be accomplished on the couch with a movie as background noise. 

"A movie sounds nice. Quick question though. Uh..." He bit his bottom lip as he thought about how to ask his next question. "Would it be alright with you if I quickly washed up in your bathroom or is that too far..." 

Adina eyed his backpack on the floor by the door. "No, not at all. Go ahead and shower. You can use my soap and shampoo. If you don't mind smelling like me." 

"Hmm, I like the way you smell." Chris stole one more kiss before pushing away and grabbing a change of clothes from his bag and disappearing into the bathroom. Adina hopped over to the couch and pulled up Netflix laughing at the implication. After a few minutes, she heard the water turn off shortly after that, Chris emerged with his hair still a little wet. Adina offered him a part of her giant blanket. He slid right next to her bundling her up in his arms. 

"So, what are we watching?" He asked planting a light kiss on her temple. 

"10 Things I Hate About You. Have you ever seen it?" 

"Oh yeah! My mom used to watch this on repeat." 

Adina was proud of her choice. They had both seen it making it perfect for background noise. Adina settled into his arm that was wrapped around her waist with his hand resting on her upper thigh. It felt so right to her. The way they just click together like pieces of a puzzle comforted her. She wasn't even paying attention to the movie. All she could think about was his thumb tracing circles on her upper thigh and the corner of his lip resting on her head. 

To be frank, Chris wasn't really paying much attention to the movie either. All he could think about was the woman who was next to him. He felt safe around her. The more he spoke to her the more he felt his walls being taken down. He looked to her to see her looking right back at him. 

"We aren't going to actually be watching the movie are we?" Chris asked. 

"Absolutely not." Adina smiled as he kissed her softly. He pulled away for just a moment looking at her and bit his lip before pushing her down onto the couch with a passionate kiss.

 

 

AN: Two posts in one week eh? Yeah, I was making up for last week! Hope you guys enjoyed a little spice!