Miss 8

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bro if I knew we were going here I could've brought cooler clothes for photoshoot. Good thing I always go out with style." Hyunsuk puts a foot on a basketball and striked a pose for Asahi who didn't complain cause likes taking photos.

"Appa, can you see it? It's amazing right?!" Jaehyuk was on a video call with his father, excitedly telling him how they get to play at the famous Basketball Court.

"Would your twin come out of the house though? We tried to invite him a couple of times but he declines." Mashiho asked Doyoung as they were stretching. They've never personally met the kim twin yet but have talked to him over the phone cause of Doyoung.

"Hm. He's very much interested in seeing the Kwon's residence. Elsewhere, he can just go anytime. The Kwon's Residence? never imagined we could take a step inside here."

Junghwan who was sitting cross legged on the floor eating a sandwich while watching the two warm up piped in, "Don't you rich people have gatherings though? I mean, I know your Family and the Kwon's are well known rivals, but you still get to attend each other's events right?"

"Yes, but we don't hold it in our residence. It's usually in our hotels or villas for public affairs. Oh there they are!" Doyoung waved his twin and the familiar faces that cmae with him.

Junghwan stood up and brushed up his shorts while the other three stopped what they were doing and gathered to where Doyoung is.

"Woah, I didn't know you have triplet." Hyunsuk's eyes grew wide in amazement

"Yah, Do you mean me?" Jihoon pointed at himself and scoffed "I have way more elegance than this two," he points at Junkyu and Doyoung, "to be mistaken as a triplet."

"Elegance my ." Junkyu rolled his eyes at Jihoon and they started to bicker.

"Sorry about them, that's my twin right there and no, Jihoon hyung is not our triplet." Doyoung proceeded to introduce Haruto and Yoshinori, his twin's friends, to his friends while Junkyu and Jihoon is still not done killing each other.

"And this is Jeongwoo, Jihoon hyung's brother and  Yedam, our cousin" The Japanese countrymen got quickly acquainted with one another that Junkyu and Jeongwoo were surprised to see Haruto's cold exterior melt that fast while speaking with Asahi.

"So how do we divide the teams? Doyoung's and Junkyu's?" Jaehyuk suggests

"Now where's the fun in that? let's play rock paper scissors." they played and the team was divided

"Hey how is this fair? You have giants with you!" Jihoon whines, sile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter