Miss 18

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I am not who you think I am, Jiyong." Dara says, barely in a whisper, still catching her breath from the kiss they shared.

Jiyong, in a daze, still cupping Dara's face when she pulls away and took a step back. Unable to speak, Jiyong just looks at Dara, waiting for her to elaborate. He watched as she looked up the heavens and heaved a sigh, pinching her nose bridge before muttering, "This isn't how it's supposed to go, but I guess here we are, and maybe it's for the better."

Dara wasn't planning on revealing her identity to Jiyong just yet, but the way he showed her how much she means to him, and the kiss they shared... maybe it's better for him to know the truth earlier while she's not completely fallen for him or it might be just a repeat of what happened in the past. She barely managed to survive that heartbreak.

"Why don't we go to wherever you were taking me? Let's enjoy our first proper date for now." and maybe our only date... Dara thinks.

"Ok, but five more minutes?" Dara wasn't able to answer as Jiyong pulls her to a hug. She didn't complain and just hugged back, enjoying his warmth.

"Ok! I'm recharged!" Jiyong brightly smiles, holding her hand and opening the car door for her.

 

👉🏼🍎👈🏼

"A picnic on a yacht? Now I feel like should've dressed more appropriately but the same time, not really." Dara mutters, looking down on her casual clothes but Jiyong held her hand, rubbing the back of her hand with his thumb, assuring her, "You can dress up whatever you want, it doesn't matter."

Dara raised a brow remembering the countless interviews he had with fashion magazines, dishing on his type of girl and his preferences which is far from what he just said to her. It seemed like he knows what Dara is thinking and he laughs, tugging her hand, "Don't give me that look. A type is a type, but you'll know it's real once you're willing to look way past behind that."

"So you're saying I'm way behind your type?" Dara quirks a brow, a ghost of smile playing on her lips and Jiyong groaned, rubbing his hand on his face. "You know what I mean."

Dara laughs, as Jiyong led her to the deck where the picnic table he set up is with a candle at the center and surrounded by fairy lights. Once they sat down adjacent to one another, Jiyong gave a signal for the captain to steer the yacht away from the dock.

"Shouldn't we be in a picnic at the park in the afternoon?" Jiyong observed as Dar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter