Miss 3

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-sir... Mr. Kwon?" Jiyong blinked and looked at solar. He was busy spacing out, wondering where a certain girl had gone to.

After learning she's not living there anymore, Jiyong tried to go to where she really taught which is Hayi and Mino's school but they were not there either.

He tried to hire someone to search for them but it's like they've gone incognito with no intentions of being found.

"The applicants for part-time are here sir." Jiyong looked behind solar and see young lads that are to trying out his new program available for high school students wanting to work part time.

"I see, any more applicants for secretarial position?" Jiyong has rejected everyone who tried to apply for it after he tests them by making a move on them. To see how they'd react.

Before, he'd hire those who are willing that's why he can easily replace one if he's done with one, but now it's the other way around. He'll only accept if they stood by their principles and work ethics which so far, everyone failed to do so.

"Not yet sir, but we have updated that you now accept males for the position." And unlike before, he banned males from applying for the said position for obvious reasons. Although, he has his right hand man, Mithra, he's there for his personal affairs.

"Thank you, you may leave." Solar gave a bow, and left the room. It's been a buzz within the whole company as THE Kwon Jiyong now knows how to say simple thanks, the proper use of excuse me's and sorry's.

Some thought he has humbled himself after being deserted, some joked he might've taken classes for Good Manners and Right Conduct.

Jiyong looked up at the three applicants who eyed him with nervousness, determination and adoration.

Jiyong puts down his pen and clasped his hands together, carefully eyeing the three. No resumés were needed, only a proof that they are enrolled.

Looking down at the papers laid out in front of him, Jiyong looks up and begins to interview them. "Yoon Jaehyuk?"

"Ne sajangnim!" The one in the middle stood up and bowed. He was the one who gave Jiyong the look of adoration.

"What position are you applying for?"

"Any available position sir!" Jiyong nods.

"Our utility's available..." Jaehyuk was taken aback but clenched his fist firmly.

"If it's what it takes to be here sir then I'll do my best."

"Hamada Asahi." Jaehyuk felt like crying, he bowed and sat back down, feeling like he failed while Asahi stood up and bowed to Jiyong.

"You're Japanese?"

"Yes sir." There's not much emotion on his face but his nervousness didn't escape jiyon's keen observation

"Why are you here?"

"I saw your advertisement that offers a great deal for research in robotics for the innovation of your company which I am highly interested in, but lacked the opportunity and resources." He answers in perfect Korean.

"So I am here to get that chance." He continues to which jiyong acknowledged with a n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter