Miss 16

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara rubs her forehead and stands up, yelling, "OK ENOUGH!" Jihoon and Junkyu immediately stopped killing each other while the rest stops doing a house search for him.

"What are you doing here?" She puts her hands on either side of he waist, giving the children her stern look

"Mino told us he's back. Jisoo crosses her arms, staring back at her aunt who heaved a sigh before sitting back down. "And then what were you planning to do? Beat him up?"

"Til he's turning blue" bobby nods

"And then we'll put him in a sack" donghyuk adds

"Then bury him alive" Jinhwan high fives with jisoo.

"Trust me, he's not worth your criminal record. He's not here and even if he does show up I can handle him myself." Dara then turns to Junkyu who's still having a banter with Jihoon in a whisper. "Where's your twin?"

He immediately stopped his fight with Jihoon and answered, "Doyoungie? He's at the company. He's been called for work."

 

👉🏼🍎👈🏼

Doyoung also received the text, his brows connected as he wonders what the heck is that guy back for. He looked over to his boss who was busy with stacks of paper on his desk. It's a weekend, so it was supposed to be his off. Jiyong had also cleared his weekends ahead of the week so he was confused why he was suddenly called in for work. He'll be paid double and he had nothing to do so he agreed going to work.

"Yes?" Jiyong noticed his part time secretary had been staring intently at him for a while. Doyoung blinked and shook his head, the truth was, he contemplated telling Jiyong about Dara's ex but he'll question how he knows this and might reveal Dara's hidden identity which isn't his place to tell people about. "Nothing."

Jiyong looked at the time on his wristwatch and stood up, Doyoung immediately came closer to collect the stack of important documents. "Have this signed by the Operations manager and hand it back then this one's for the HR. Tell Hyunsuk and the rest of your part timer colleagues you can have a half day today.

"Thank you sir." Doyoung bows and quickly did his task, ready to go to the Park's abode and catch up on everything.

"We're hanging out since we ended earlier than anticipated, are you coming?" Hyunsuk asks but doyoung shook his head and raised his hand with two palms closed in a prayer saying sorry, "I have to go home."

"Family problems?" Mashi asked in concern

"Not really, but emergency nonetheless."

"Ok, you should hurry then." Doyoung smiles, and bid goodbye to his friends as he hurries to his Aunt Dara's house.

Jiyong on the other hand sighs in frustration, with technology and social media nowadays, no matter how many media personnel he pays to keep quiet if he's seen out with Dara, one single post with them on the background, or worse, a clear photo of them that was taken without permission which is non-punishable by law if out in public, word wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter