Miss 7

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was trying to decipher what she means when she made a move to leave, again. He shoved the thoughts for later and blocked her path. "Where are you going?"

Dara tilts her head at the man in front of her and she can finally see what her best friend meant. Kwon did change. Since when did he become clingy?

"I already told you I'm going home kwon." She fought back a smile. Only when she addressed him as Kwon did she realize how much she missed it.

"Then come home with me." Dara's brow quirked up but jiyong quickly added, "you said you want to see how the kids are doing. They're at home."

Another surprise. Kwon Jiyong knows the whereabouts of his children? "How sure are you they're at home? They could have sneaked out"

"They don't do that. Besides, I check on them from time to time."

"You've grown up." Dara can't help but praise but jiyong was offended

"Ya! What do you mean by that!" Dara chuckled and Jiyong's creased brows immediately softens seeing her laugh.

"Good to know my teachings aren't forgotten." Dara teased

"You talk as if you've been gone for years." Dara scoffed at his reply. Did he forget how he was ranting at her earlier?

"Anyway, it's enough to for me to hear how the kids are doing from you since from the looks of it, it seems that you have finally become father."

"I know you're complimenting me but why does it sound insulting at the same time?" Dara laughed and jiyong can't help but smile and put his hands on his pocket, taking a deep breath

"Yeah," he exhales, "I guess I have not been good at parenting." Dara stopped laughing and blinked at jiyong. If it were the old Jiyong, he'd be sarcastic, but how he said it with a small smile on his face, shaking his head a bit as he reminisce how he was as a father and even looking a bit shy, unable to look at her in the eye. It was attractive for Dara to see him sincerely admitting his faults and that he have learned from it.

"I'm happy I was able to catch up with you but I really have to go now." Dara hunched up her bag strap on her shoulders and walked towarda her car just right next to Jiyong's.

Opening her car door, she paused before going in and turned back to jiyong and smiled. "I'll see you... Jiyong."

With that, she hopped on and drove off leaving a stunned jiyong on the side. "Did she jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter