Miss 5

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter














"He came again?" Bom asked her husband as she handed him their baby, looking outside the door where a car just drove off

Tabi just chuckled and made faces to his son, "Why don't you tell him where Dara is? That guy's whipped I tell you."

Bom scoffed, still in disbelief about the Kwon Jiyong being head over heels for her best friend "whipped? or he found a challenge in Dara?"

"Babe, Jiyong said please, said thanks..."

"So?" Bom knows the ways of the mighty Kwon, she was even hit on by him before he knew she was with Seunghyun.

Tabi raised a brow at his wife "Kwon does not say please, he damands. He does not say thanks, he gives you money even you didn't ask and besides.... he said sorry, for coming unannounced." Tabi laughs as bom quickly walked away from him and their son, calling someone. 

Even he got perplexed on how Jiyong started to show a change of behavior day by day after he started to live with his wife's friend. Of course they could've helped him but they were warned not to. They would normally not care about the warning, that's how tight their friendship is, but they decided to see how it goes, more like the maknae begged his hyungs to, thinking Jiyong would come and ask him for help as his last resort but Jiyong didn't even think of him as an option along with 3 others and only came to big Seunghyun.

👉🍎👈


Doyoung was finally able to take his lunch and found his peers taking theirs at the company's pantry. He walked over and sat with them.

"What?" He asked when he got stares from the bunch as he took a seat beside hyunsuk

"Are you really from the kims, kims?" their maknae, Junghwan, asked in amazement. The question wasn't new to him, he got asked around a lot.

He tried to keep a low profile but only after a week, almost everybody knew. Some even tried to talk to him in secret, trying to talk into making them hired at his family's company for a bargain by giving "secret information" in exchange for double salary which he told Jiyong about and got those people fired and made sure they're blacklisted on their company as well which makes them automatically banned from any of the parks as well. He doesn't like people like those.

Not knowing how to react, doyoung just gave their maknae a tight-lipped smile, feeling a little bit down and wondering if he needs to up his guard with them too. Although, they could've known about it first since Jaehyuk and Asahi were there during interview but it's been a month and Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter