Miss 15

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hayi and Mino eyed their aunt as she checks on her phone often or cranes her neck out the window, mumbling to herself that it's a weekend. They watched as she scrambled up when the doorbell rang, "I'll get it." she says as she rushed to the door.

"Imo, we're hungry." was what she was greeted with. It was her nephews Jihoon and Jeongwoo. Dara chuckled, ruffling their hair as she lets them in. "Hayi, serve them food will you?"

"Imo, they're old enough to do it themselves." Hayi shrugs, not standing up from where she's seated.

"Noona! I thought I'm still your baby?" Jeongwoo pouts and Jihoon acted hurt. 

Mino snorted and teased Hayi "She has a certain kwon as baby no-owww" he groans as his lungs met with hayi's elbows. "Ya, I'm still older than you." Mino wheezed

"Act like it then" Hayi rolled her eyes as Mino was shoved to the side Jihoon, adding to his pain. "Ya you brats!"

"Noona! Kwon? Kwon Hanbin?? I object!" Jihoon ignores his hyung as he pleads with his cousin, "let him go through me first." he grins

"Aisshh, ya! I thought you came here to eat?!" Hayi stood up to prepare the table for them instead of talking to jihoon about hanbin. "You better wash your the dishes after."

Dara shakes her head, wondering why her family members are so noisy. Their doorbell rang again and she was up in an instant, only to open the door for someone she did not expect, but happy to see anyway. "Baby arthur hi~" She took the child from her bestfriend's arm, leaving her behind.

"Well hello to you too darong." Bom rolls her eyes at her friend who did not even greet her as she lets herself in.

"Aunt bommieee" Hayi rushed over and gave Bom a hug, as she hugs her back. "Hayi's my new bestfriend now." she calls out to Dara but was just ignored as the latter busied herself with her baby.

"Hayi, you've grown up so much now, have a boyfriend already?" Hayi shied away and bom laughs.

"Who's the lucky guy?"

"Noona!" Jihoon rushed to their side with his mouth still full, carrying his rice bowl. "That hanbin guy's already your boyfriend?" he whines while Bom was shocked 

"Hanbin? Kwon Hanbin? My student hanbin?" 

"The one and only." Hayi nonchalantly shrugs, and Bom slowly nodded, picturing the two together. "Makes sense, if there's one person that can handle that boy, it would be you." 

"Let me know if he's acting up in class, I'll straighten him up for you." Bom laughs, she's a park alright. "I'll keep that in mind."

Hayi went to the kitchen to get snacks for Bom, being tailed by a whining Jihoon as Bom sat next to Dara on the sofa. "Seems like your household has taken a liking to the Kwons."

"They're not too bad, just need a little more... understanding." Bom raised a brow at her friend who haven't spared her a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter