Miss 19

Book 2: THE Miss Park
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was happy. For the first time in years, he was genuinely happy for himself. And contented. He was smiling, taking the kids to school who looked at each other in wonder at the breakfast table. "You look happy, did something good happen?"

"You can say that." Jiyong smiles as they eat their breakfast. The twins just shrugged and continued to eat 

"Say, you wouldn't mind if I get married again right?" Hanbin choked on his food while Jennie drops her fork. Jiyong stops slicing his food seeing his kids reaction.

"No." Jennie crosses her arms. "I will only agree if it's Miss Park."

"Who else?" Jiyong raised a brow at her and Jennie's bros connected. "Eh? You proposed to her!? And she said yes!?"

"No, not yet. I was just asking Jennie. Not now, but soon."

"How sure are you she'll agree? Are you going to kidnap her?"

"Seriously children! What do you think of me?"

"Not miss park's style."

"Out of her league." Jiyong's jaw dropped and the twins laughed.

"We're kidding dad! Sort of." Hanbin chuckled

"I mean we'll be happy for you, it's just so unreal if Miss Park does say yes." Jennie tilts her head. 

"I'll show you!" The kids teased their dad and it was fun to see him sulk. They never saw that side of him.

Jiyong was in a happy mood until he reached the company where a swarm of reporters waited for him. Good thing he could see them before he decides to park up front and made a way to the back instead. He calls Mithra as he looks for a spot.

"What's going on?"

"Err..  you haven't checked the news?" There was hesitant in his voice

"I wouldn't be asking you if I have now would I?"

"Uhm, it's your dating life." Jiyong slams on the break, heart pounding. He was careful! He checked everything!

"I want everything gone." He instructed Mithra before dropping the call and checking the news. His heart dropped seeing the photos. Good thing Dara's face wasn't seen clearly but he clenched his fists punching on the steering wheel, cursing. It was taken when he swerved the car to the curb to take a breather after his breakdown. When they kissed.

A ring startled him and panicked when Dara's name flashed. "I'm so sorry! Your face didn't show, I'm having it taken down immediately!"

"Jiyong. Inhale!" Jiyong follows. "Exhale." He lets out a shaky breath 

"Can you meet me?" Jiyong blinks

"Now?" Dara hums.

"B-but. Ok, one moment!" Jiyong steps out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter