The Coronation and the Trial of Elements (Part I)

My Dark Moon

A/N

            I'm trying to implement the colored words again from this chapter onwards since there will be lots of talking so it would not confuse you. if you don't like it please tell me in the comments.

           Part 2 in a day or so again thanks!

 

 


 

 

            Minwoo was so distraught at what Kwangmin did to him. He was already willing to go to Youngmin and be the water guardian but knowing Kwangmin intends to erase their bond and put on fakes was so shocking. He cried nonstop locking his room refusing to eat or drink. At the third day he decided he wouldn’t know the reason Kwangmin did that if he was crying here and he was over there and with an iron will he prepared to go to where Kwangmin is. While eating Taemin said that they’ll go back to their world seeing that Kwangmin had returned to their world, staying here would be pretty futile. Minwoo just nodded and instead of going to school immediately went to find Kwangmin intent on knowing his partners side. When he arrived there he was not expecting the company Kwangmin had. They were panting and sweaty and it was clear that they had sparred with the marks of battle seen on any side of the cave. Kwangmin noticed his presence and smirked.

 

            It’s been past 3 days already 15 days here so to speak and it’s the only time I only see you. Angry that I went back alone?  Kwangmin said as the other five chuckled. Minwoo’s face was blank as he kept his head low.

            No.  Minwoo’s tone was blank sending Kwangmin on alert as he knew that when Minwoo used that tone he was serious.

            I’m not angry because you left me. Heck I know where to find you so why would I be angry?  Minwoo asked not continuing, the tension rising in the silence as he walked slowly towards Kwangmin and when he was in his front he lifted his face crying, eyes menacing which shocked Kwangmin.

           I’m not angry because of that… I’m angry… because… you had to change my memories!  Minwoo screamed and punched Kwangmin which sent him flying. The five arancarr stood up immediately and was preparing to attack when they were stopped by Kwangmin’s hand signals with Minwoo still eyeing Kwangmin like a madman tears flowing nonstop charging him.

            You think I’m a pushover?! Huh! You think I’m some kind of toy that can be given to anyone without care?! I’m not like that you bastard! So why? Why….?  Minwoo said sobbing while punching Kwangmin nonstop.

           Whhyyy……  Minwoo cried as he stopped punching and cried at Kwangmin’s chest. Kwangmin reluctantly hugged him not knowing how to explain the situation as he didn’t expect Minwoo to know.

            H-how?  Was all kwangmin could ask as Minwoo’s sobs began to lessen to hiccups.

            I heard you talking with each other on the last night. I just woke suddenly so I guess it was a sleeping spell that was dispelled. I heard all of it from start to finish even the messages to our friends in the human world. I was inside the room all this time crying until I found the will to ask you.  Minwoo pleadingly looked on to Kwangmin who sighed and hugged the younger one.

           I’m sorry that I have to do this but it’s for your safety. Even if you go willingly to Youngmin there’s a chance that he will found thru inspectors my plans and you might be thrown in jail. So in order for you to be completely safe, I had to do that spell even if I turn you into an enemy.  Kwangmin explained which satisfied Minwoo.

            I guess I’ll really be a water guardian.  Minwoo said as he smiled sadly.

            Don’t worry… I won’t forget.  Kwangmin said as he hugged Minwoo tighter giving each other comfort.

 

~~~Mt. Beil~~~

 

            Taemin was staring at the necklace that he made. He was having second thoughts of coming back to Valkir. It was part of the plan that he would be treated as a rogue so as not to make the populace curious of his sudden disappearance. But with his duty a failure, he had no choice but to go back and help defend his country. He grasped the necklace and concentrated his thoughts.

           

         Onew, Minho, Key it’s me Taemin can you hear me?  Taemin called out loudly in his thoughts.

 

            Onew was patrolling the walls, Minho was busy with paperwork and Key was patrolling the grounds when they heard the loud calling in their heads. They immediately grasped their necklaces and talked in their minds.

 

            Tae! It’s me Onew are you okay?

            Hey you clutz don’t hog all the fun Key here.

          Hey it’s me Minho but are you sure you’re Taemin?  Minho asked which earned protests from the other two. Taemin just laughed.

            Yeah it’s me Minho. You can check if you want. I’m at the entrance at Mt. Beil.

 

            Upon hearing that Onew immediately flew, Key disappeared to the ground and Minho immediately followed suit but not without getting someone to notify the king with the words “getting the spring water”. Onew was the first to arrive and seeing Taemin’s state made him angry.

 

            Did Kwangmin do this to you?  He asked angrily while Taemin smilingly shook his head.

        I guess you forgot about my son Onew.  Taemin said smirking which caused Onew to sheepishly scratch his head.

            His name was supposed to be Minwoo right? Where is he by the way?  Key asked as he appeared from the ground. Taemin kept silent as the two gave him curious looks. With Taemin still silent they went to say hi to Lady Sulli and Lady Victoria who also kept silent at the mention of Minwoo’s name.  A large flapping of wings was heard and Minho dropped from the sky.

            Minho and his fireworks.  Key said in annoyance.

          Well if you waited for me instead of going on your own I wouldn’t have done it the flashy way.

            You have your horse.  Onew said out loud.

            Nah it’s taking a long time and it’s faster this way. Are you ready all of you?  Minho asked and all of them nodded.

 

            Onew used his magic to levitate him and all the others and flew straight to the castle. The king dismissed all his appointments for today and waited at the hall for the others to come back. Lady Hyori and the Queen was also present with the chancellor clueless to the situation looked on. The guardians arrived with Lady Sulli and Lady Victoria. The other guardians parted and Taemin’s group went forward to bow to the king.

 

            My apologies my king, I couldn’t do my duty.  Taemin said bowing low.

            No don’t be. Fate would have found another way for it to happen. Where’s your son?  The king asked as he looked for Taemin’s son.

            He… my son is…  Taemin blabbered unsure as to what to say.

        He’s with Kwangmin. He’ll appear with him at the trial of elements.  Youngmin said appearing from the shadows. The king and the others were shocked except for Lady Hyori and the chancellor who was confused.

            Kwangmin will come in my coronation I’m sure of it.  He sounded confident.

            And how could you say that?  The king asked.

           I met him accidentally with Minwoo at my visit to Kaleid town. He’s grown up a fine man, your son.  Youngmin said while Taemin bowed.

         I know everything father so there’s no use in hiding it from me. Just be ready for my coronation and he’ll appear though I don’t know how he will do it.  Youngmin said blankly and the King sighed.

         I guess I have no choice. Chancellor Kim!  He bellowed as the chancellor immediately bowed.

     Spread the news, in 20 days Youngmin’s coronation will be held. All is invited even arancarr’s.  The King ordered but the chancellor was preparing to question the order.

          That is all.  He said firmly as the chancellor bowed doing what he was ordered.

           All of you let’s talk in my quarters, Lady Hyori you know what to do.  The King said as they retreated to the King’s quarters.