Truth… Lies…

My Dark Moon

A/N

            A somewhat of an update for you guys. Sorry if was a month and a few days gone I was stuck up with work and moving houses so sorry.

 


 

            Kwangmin and Minwoo arrived at their secret hideout. Minwoo was still reeling from the blood rush that happened. They were resting as Kwangmin noticed a presence inside the cave.

 

            You came… Hyorin?  Kwangmin asked. Hyorin bowed while pointing at Minwoo.

            What’s a water guardian doing here?  She asked while Minwoo bristled defensively.

            I’m not the water guardian! I will never be one! I’ll stay by my partner’s side!  Minwoo huffingly said as he looked at Kwangmin for support but became aghast as he saw Kwangmin look at him blankly.

            Kwangmin! Don’t tell me you believe her?!  Minwoo said but Kwangmin’s expression didn’t change.

 

        Minwoo then started crying as tears fell one by one. He felt hurt that Kwangmin believes he would join the enemy. He went to the far side of the cave that served as his room. Kwangmin could only look apologetically at Minwoo while he goes to his room. He urged Hyorin to talk to him to explain to which Hyorin complied.

 

            Minwoo… your name is Minwoo right?  She asked getting near him as she too felt apologetic while Minwoo nodded sobbing.

            The book already told you your destiny. You are… and you will… be the water guardian. That book doesn’t lie.  Hyorin explained.

            But why?!! Why must it be me? I don’t even know Youngmin even though he has the same face as Kwangmin.  Minwoo sobbed while Hyorin embraced him.

            You do know that your father is a water guardian?  Hyorin asked while Minwoo nodded.

            Then that explains why you are the water guardian. If you still can’t accept it, think of it as doing Kwangmin a favor.  Hyorin explained making Minwoo give her a curious look.

            How?  He asked.

            With you by Youngmin’s side, Kwangmin could know anything he wanted to know and that could help him a lot.  Hyorin revealed while Minwoo pondered about it.

            I guess I could do that. But how am I gonna do it? Youngmin already knows I’m with Kwangmin.  Minwoo asked as his sobs lessened and eyes become sleepy. Hyorin blew on Minwoo’s face.

            Hush little one… time will tell…  She said as she sang a lullaby – Click Here and Minwoo fell asleep.

 

       Hyorin went outside as she finished tucking the sleeping Minwoo comfortably at his bed. Kwangmin was pacing the floor slowly as Hyorin went to him. He looked up when she was near.

 

            So what do you plan to do to him?  Hyorin asked.

            I’ll cast the Revemerio spell to him.  Kwangmin replied which caused Hyorin’s eyes to bulge.

            Are you sure? Are you even sure you can do it to him?  Hyorin asked with doubt in her voice.

            I know I might fail but this is the only option that can bring Minwoo to Youngmin willingly.  Kwangmin said sadly.

            I sure hope it won’t fail. But I guess you will be lonely by yourself from now on?  Hyorin asked.

            I can manage… I think. Kwangmin said unsure.

            You won’t have to.  Hyorin said chuckling.

 

Meanwhile at the Valkirian Palace

 

            Youngmin, whenever not busy, was always dazed as if he has a distant expression as if his mind was wandering. Kwangmin was always in his mind and the question “Why do I feel comfortable around him?” sneaks at his thoughts. He felt a weird connection to him right at their first meeting. The loneliness that always eats him was gone when they hugged. He was also pondering why would he be named like him though his was the king’s and Kwangmin was the queen’s. He cannot wait for his coronation to come and much to his surprise, he was praying for his father to become worse. Lady Hyori noticed his actions and decided to take action without the king’s permission. She called Youngmin and his guardians on the deep of the night inside the Moon Shrine. She erected the barrier and went again to the Spirit World just in case.

 

            So why did you call for us Lady Hyori?  Youngmin asked.

            Kwangmin.  Lady Hyori said monotonously and Youngmin and his crew stiffened.

            What about him?  Youngmin asked while the other three fidgeted and exchanged worried glances. Lady Hyori noticed this.

            So you three know already?  She asked while Youngmin was looking back and forth at them quizzically.

            What do you mean they know already? Know what exactly?  Youngmin asked confused.

            What I meant is that they already know that Kwangmin is your twin.  Hyorin said with an unreadable face.

            My what!?  Youngmin was shocked at the revelation and looked at the three who hung their heads low.

            Kwangmin is your younger twin.  Lady Hyori said stressing the word younger.

            Wo wo woah. No no no no, that can’t be true I’m an only child. I don’t have a twin.  Youngmin defended but the look on their faces told otherwise and he was having trouble sinking it all in.

            The reason for that is because the younger prince, Prince Kwangmin, was an arancarr prince.  Hyorin explained grimly while Youngmin cannot believe what he heard.

            I still remember that day… the day the queen gave birth to you two.  Hyorin said dreamily.  Her majesty was in labor already for many hours but she was still not giving birth. After a few more push and breathes you finally came. But what happened next was unexpected, another baby boy that looked just like you emerged from the queen’s womb. The only difference is that his hair and eyes were black from the beginning.  Gasps could be heard when she said it.  The king knew of this and after promising the queen that nothing will happen to the younger boy decided to banish him to the other world with the water guardian Taemin.  She recalled blankly.

            So the reason that he went rogue wasn’t true?  Youngmin asked while Lady Hyori nodded.

            But why tell me now? Why not sometime ago? Why now?  Youngmin asked obviously hurt especially by the fact that his mother and father whom he idolized had lied to him.

            Because you are in disarray and with your coronation nearing I can’t help but think that we must be prepared on that day.  Lady Hyorin explained seriously.

            Yes… we must.  Youngmin agreed.  He will visit on that day though how I don’t know.

 

 

 

A/N

            Ooooh Youngmin now knows ahehehehe