The Escape

My Dark Moon

update 2 of 2 sorry if it's late again

 

 

         They stopped on their tracks as they heard Youngmin yelled wait. Kwangmin grew nervous suddenly and he told Minwoo to sit on his staff. Youngmin noticed what they were doing and creased his eyebrows together. Suddenly he felt magic power from Kwangmin who waved his hands on the staves. It started to float then, with one last look at the running Youngmin they sped off, dust scattering in their trail. Youngmin immediately hopped on to his horse and started to gallop to follow the two.

 

            I knew it! I knew those staves aren’t just a regular staff.  Youngmin said while he noticed the look on Hyunseong’s face.

            What’s the matter Hyunseong?  He asked as they galloped following the two in the distance.

            The wind… it’s the same as the one in Mt. Beil.  To which Youngmin’s yes widened.

            I have to get them. I have to know why my father acts like that to me when I ask him about them.  Youngmin thought.

 

            Meanwhile, the two are speeding and Minwoo kept watch as Kwangmin steered them.

 

            Ummm… hyung… they’re catching up.  Minwoo said a little nervous.

            I know! Shut up and let me concentrate! I can’t drive these things at the same time you know!  Kwangmin hollered and Youngmin couldn’t make what they are talking since they say it in Korean.

            Why did you have to cast a magic anyway, it seems like he was just asking us?  Minwoo asked.

            I don’t know! But I suddenly felt nervous and I know Youngmin was onto us from the beginning and now I guess that wind dude recognized my magic power now.  Kwangmin said as Minwoo nodded in response. He noticed Hyunseong preparing to fire.

            Hyung! The wind dude is preparing an arrow!  Minwoo shouted.

           Damn! Turn your body into water now!  Kwangmin ordered as they both turned their bodies into water but the others didn’t notice since the magic in them is so concentrated. Hyunseong took aim at Minwoo and fired. The arrow flew straight and fast and pierced Minwoo’s backside but Hyunseong got puzzled and confused as he saw his arrow on the ground.

            I hit him… right?  He asked Youngmin doubtfully who nodded.

            Yes Hyunseong you hit him but I guess they used water magic to turn their bodies into liquid.  Youngmin said.

            Grrrr. Cheaters… but I guess they can’t prevent some dirt! Hyunseong help me!  Jeongmin said as he threw his spear which Hyunseong immediately guided.

           Hyung! The earth guy sent his spear flying!  Minwoo reported. Since it was a straight path Kwangmin looked backwards to check. He chanted for a bit and a small square pole arose from the ground and met the spear. Once the tip of the spear hit the pole, lots of vines appeared which Jeongmin intended to catch the two. Youngmin’s group had to stop for a second for Jeongmin to dispel it and continued the chase.

            What the! They can use earth magic too?  Jeongmin said shocked.

            For a person to have control over two elements, he must be some royalty?  Donghyun asked unsure.

            I know… but among the royalty I didn’t know someone who turned rogue and it’s the first time I felt his magic power.  Youngmin said. Meanwhile Kwangmin suddenly had an idea.

            Minwoo! You know how to create a water sword right?  Kwangmin asked and Minwoo nodded.

            Then I guess you can create arrows. It’s the same fundamentals and I want you to make a large one and break it to hundreds or thousands of pieces to rain upon them.  Kwangmin ordered

            I don’t know but I’ll try.  Minwoo nodded

            You do that while I prepare a surprise for them.

           

         Minwoo managed to create a large arrow which put the four into defensive. He aimed it upwards and then released. It flew to a great height and upon pointing downwards it broke and lots of arrows began descending.

 

           Incoming!  Jeongmin said and Donghyun released a large flame to melt the ice but the ice arrows were resistant and flew straight past the flame and into them. They were not expecting any slip-ups so they were unprepared. An arrow hit Jeongmin’s shoulder, Hyunseong’s arms got two as he shielded his face, Donghyun in the leg and Youngmin got the brunt of it which grazed him, his clothes torn in many places.

            Your highness!  The three gasped but Youngmin waved them off.

            I’m okay I can keep up, can you?  The three looked at him and nodded. Kwangmin looked back.

            Ooohhhh… they’re still following us? Minwoo when we arrive at the lake cast the water gate and leave but keep it open. I’ll stay a bit to talk to them.  Kwangmin ordered but Minwoo looked on worried.

            Don’t worry I’ll be okay… they’ll be so hurt after this that they can’t fight anymore.  Kwangmin assured and pointed his left palm towards Youngmin’s group.

 

          Kwangmin focused his magic power in his hands, Donghyun noticed this and he got uneasy. Little red beads popped out of Kwangmin’s palm and flew towards the other group. It was continuous but only a few, once the beads got near the other group it exploded like flak. The explosion hurt them in every way but sheer will kept them following Kwangmin’s group. They arrived at the lake side and Minwoo got off and ran towards the center of the lake and started chanting. Kwangmin stayed at the lake side intent on holding the line. The other group arrived bloody, weary, but intent on capturing the two. Kwangmin softened at the sight of his older brother injured. He his staff on the ground and put his hands on his cape. The quad got off their horses and with arms proceeded to come near Kwangmin. Youngmin stepped forward.

 

            You still wanna fight?  Kwangmin asked blankly.

            I need to… find out why… father doesn’t want to talk… about you.  Youngmin said between his breaths as he drew his sword.

            I guess I have no choice but to do this.  Kwangmin replied as he threw some powder like substance to the four. They became paralyzed and one by one they fell on their knees. He went to Youngmin and caressed his cheek.

            I’m sorry… that I have to do this. This might help a bit.  Kwangmin controlled some water to envelope the four and healed them not leaving a scar but they were still paralyzed. He hugged Youngmin who felt comforted at the embrace and felt confused at the feeling. He dispelled his face and revealed his true face to the would-be guardians and gestured them to keep quiet. They were shocked at what they saw but nodded and Kwangmin recasted the spell. He stood up, took his staff and threw a satchel with pills at them.

 

            The paralyzation will be gone in a bit, eat it to regain your strength. This is not the time for us to meet, farewell.  Kwangmin said as he tapped Youngmin’s shoulder.

            When can we meet again and can you at least tell me your name?  Youngmin asked as Kwangmin noticed they can twitch their fingers.

            I think you already know when, as for my identity it is not important. But I’ll give you a hint – the queen.  Kwangmin said as he started to run towards Minwoo who was waiting at the center of the lake. Youngmin pondered for a bit and as Kwangmin was halfway he called again.

            Kwang… min!  Youngmin said as Kwangmin stopped on his tracks shocked that Youngmin got his hint. He turned around and smiled and started to walk backwards. Upon arriving at the water gate he bowed and he and Minwoo hopped out of sight. As the gate closed, the quad regained their movement.

           

            I’ll wait for you Kwangmin…  Youngmin said his hands on his chest as his group looked at the lake.

 

 


A/N

            Awwwwww they met already ahehehehe more action coming up and new characters as well ahehehehe.