004 Part 7

NYT One-shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri went home that night. He could hardly fall asleep thinking about earlier's event. He wanted to rest his mind but it seems that his brain doesn't want him to do so. So he just stared into spaces like a person on high. Morning comes and he was still wide awake, his eyes were dry,  hurting like hell but he paid no heed. He was startled by a sudden beep on his phone. It was a text coming from Chae Soo.

"Seungri come here ASAP." He silently read.

"Maybe later Chae Soo. I did not get enough sleep." He replied half lying, he did not actually  get a wink of sleep the entire night.

"No. This is important Seungri."

"Okay, I'll just go take a shower then." Putting his phone down eyes closing  for a minute before standing up and went to the bathroom door, trudging tiredly.

*

"So what happened yesterday evening?" Chae Soo asked after Seungri arrived to her room.

"Nothing much. We had dinner, we drink and got drunk, I went home and sleep, that's it. Now, what's so important thing you want to say that it can't be delayed?"

"Ri listen, I know you're lying. I know the truth. Jiyong already told me. And no, don't talk unless I'm done." Chae Soo signaling him to stop when was about to speak.

"What's with you all stopping me until you've finished talking? I'm a little afraid now. And Jiyong hyung did what? What do you know?" He narrowed his tired eyes.

"Everything, Ri. I can't believe you're still stubborn as ever." She sighed rubbing his forehead.

"I already know Jiyong's heart before you knew it. I gave him a chance to confess thinking that you would do the same. But why did I even expect for you to do the same? Stubborn panda, will you please choose your happiness already! It's clearly not me, obviously with how you treat me, you seemed under the impression that married couple don't touch each other ually. Do you want to touch me that way? Can you confidently do it?"

"Chae Soo-ah." Seungri looked down in shame.

"Maybe we'll be happy being married but it won't be long until we asked for something we can't give to each other. Admit it, Ri. You only propose to me because you feel secure with me. No one would know that you are gay. No on--"

"I'm not gay!" He shouted frustratingly.

"Maybe you're not, but you're clearly gay for Jiyong! Ri, you're not the first person to swing that way. Why can't you fully accept who you are? Maybe then you will feel genuine happiness. Be true to yourself. I am still your friend." She holds his hand.

"What about you? I don't want other people to pity you. I don't want them to think that you lack something that's why I choose someone else. You're also important to me. I don't want you to be a laughing stock."

"I won't be and even I become one, their opinion won't matter to me. The fact that I know the truth and did what's right is more important for me than being ridiculed. Anyways, the public has zero knowledge about us. You only told some people about us so it shouldn't be a big problem. Lastly, Lee Seungri, I Park Chae Soo, am letting you go. Chase you happiness panda!"

"Chae Soo-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter