Ch 08

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

08 | Jealous

 

 

***

 

 

Just as Seohyun walked out of the comfort room with the help of her nurse, she found Taeyeon sitting on the sofa. "What are you doing here, Oppa?" She asks, surprised to see him when she thought he has left home.

 

"Where's Yoong and Seoyoung?" Ask Taeyeon rather. 

 

"Home to change and freshen up. They'll be back later." Seohyun replied as she gently returned to her bed.

 

"I thought I'm going to see them that's why I returned." Taeyeon chuckled sheepishly. "I'll just look after you for now then." Bit he made a decision right away, taking the seat next to Seohyun's bed. 

 

"You can't go to sleep yet, do you?" Seohyun could guess.

 

"Actually... yes." Taeyeon sighs and pouted. "I ordered jajangmyeon by the way, it's okay I'll eat it here, right?"

 

"No worries. Help yourself, Oppa. What's keeping you awake by the way? And you really have to drive back?" 

 

"I'm... I agreed." 

 

"Huh?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows in confusion.

 

"My secretary gives the invitation to Tiffany without my knowledge. Now I can't do anything but to date her in the Anniversary Party." Shared Taeyeon, doesn't even hesitate. Seohyun is Tiffany's best friend who knows her better. 

 

"Oh, so my husband was right that you did not want to invite her and I understand about that. Did Tiffany told you she will come?"

 

Taeyeon nodded and let out a loud sigh. "Is that fine? I mean, Yul will be there... she might... you know, can't take seeing him there. To think Jessica will be there too with him." he felt like he wants to call Tiffany and take back what he said earlier but he's afraid she will upset her. He's worried and stressed thinking of it.

 

Seohyun understands his worries and smiles a little. "Oppa, I know you care for Tiffany more than me... and I'm sorry she's making you feel like this." But she has to apologize. 

 

"She actually told me she'll be fine. But... I don't know." Taeyeon sighs once again, flashing a weak smile to his sister-in-law. 

 

"It's frustrating right?" 

 

"Absolutely."

 

"I don't know how to make you feel better right now, Oppa. However, I want you to trust, Tiffany." Seohyun advised, seriously. "Base on what I've seen and heard from her earlier, I think she's really doing her best now to forget about him. Agreeing to that party probably her way make it up with you." and she believes so.  

 

"Making up with me?" Taeyeon got confused.

 

"She mentioned about upsetting you back in your trip. She's doing it for you, no one else." Seohyun further explained and took his hand gently. "If something happened that night, don't forget to grab her hand and take her away from that place." she added as she smiled cheerfully.

 

Taeyeon is fluttering hearing the words from Seohyun. It causes another smile to form on his lips. "That sounds like I'm going to kidnap her." he giggles.

 

"Why not? Just so Tiffany will be safe." Seohyun chuckled softly.

 

"Nothing bad will happen though."

 

"Just in case Oppa. I did that also when Yoong wants to leave me." 

 

"What? He dared?" Taeyeon exclaimed did not expect it.

 

"I was just kidding." Seohyun laughs. "But really, don't get too stressed about it. Just let it flow, and you know... just enjoy the party with her. If only I can be there though, so I won't be envious. My daughter dating her father, that would be the cutest, aren't they, Oppa?"

 

"I will kidnap Seoyoung if Tiffany doesn't come, though." Taeyeon giggles earning smiles from Seohyun. "Thanks for those words, Hyun. I feel quite better now." He says gratefully.

 

"I know my husband is helping you so I'm here also to support you with that. Even though I think we can't tell how will this end, at least you'll try right?"

 

"That's what I am always telling to myself. But if this doesn't work, then I guess we are not really meant to be." Taeyeon shrugs his shoulders.

 

"Right. Don't force it if it doesn't, right?"  Seohyun couldn't agree more.

 

"Yup." Taeyeon smiled and nodded. Just then, his phone rings and he hastily picked it up. "Yes? I'll come out to pick it then. Yes. Be there now." He ended the call from the delivery guy right away.

 

"Mianhe, Oppa. The Security is strict because of me." Seohyun sheepishly smiled knowing why the food didn't come easily.

 

"It's for your safety. I saw a lot of media outside and even fans. Your agency did a good job. Be right back." Getting up, Taeyeon walked out of the room and jog towards the lift. He got in instantly as it opens when he reached it. Just minutes later and he meets with the delivery guy, handing him his order and he paid for it in cash. 

 

As he was about to return, he stopped in his tracks when he spotted Jessica, letting out a huge yawn while walking inside the hospital.

 

"Taeyeon-ah!" Jessica smiled so brightly when she saw Taeyeon as well and jog towards him immediately. "What's up?" She hits his arm playfully.

 

Taeyeon took the leaf on Jessica's head and showed it to her. "Where were you?" He chuckled.

 

"Oh." Jessica Hastily fixed her hair. "I have to drive Yul to his apartment that's why. But that leaf probably fell from the tree at the park. I was walking to the bus and passes the park. Hehe." She sheepishly grinned. 

 

"Wae? What happened to him?" Taeyeon got curious right away.

 

"His asthma attacked him while we are in a dangerous place." Jessica shares with a small sigh.

 

"Dangerous place?"

 

"I mean, we're in a store when these guys came and declared a robbery. Thankfully police came and they're coward to fight with them. It was just so lucky for us as we hid securely."

 

Taeyeon couldn't react right away. It was like he heard a scene from a movie. "You-you guys are alright, right?" But he doesn't want to miss and ask.

 

"I don't know with Yul because after he regains his breathing, he looked exhausted. But he's fine now, resting in his apartment. What are you still doing here by the way?" Jessica casually leads them to walk inside.

 

"I'm looking after Seohyun while my brother and my niece went home." Taeyeon explained and briefly smiled. 

 

"And what's with the bag?" Jessica can't miss the thing he is holding.

 

"Oh, just some noodles." 

 

"Must be special?"

 

"Jajangmyeon." shyly Taeyeon shares.

 

"Just on time. Let's have some meal in the cafeteria together." Without warning, Jessica grabs his arm and drags him to their cafeteria instead of entering the lift.

 

Taeyeon could only smile and let her until they take their seats at one of the empty tables.

 

"I can't believe a chairman of a big company loves to eat that?" said Jessica while she's bringing out her lunch box. She's in disbelief yet she admires how humble he is despite his success.

 

"It's a habit. When I'm stressed I eat this or corndogs." Taeyeon giggles and finally took a bite of her black bean noodles. A big smile spread across his face, loving every chew he is doing.

 

"Why are you so stressed?" asked Jessica, taking a bite of her own food as well. 

 

"Work and... you know who." A little smile formed on Taeyeon's lips as he hinted at the blonde nurse.

 

Jessica took a couple of seconds before it crosses her mind. "Tiffany?"

 

"Who else?"

 

"Oh, well." But she decided not to push it so it won't stress Taeyeon more. She can't ruin his mood right now, who is enjoying his jajangmyeon and she can't stop watching him. However, something crosses her mind that she stood up and take the seat next to him. She opened her phone and her camera. "Let's take a selfie."

 

"At this hour?" Taeyeon chuckled softly. 

 

"It's not the first time we eat together but it's the first time seeing you enjoy a jajangmyeon." Jessica said and put the camera in front of them. "Kimchi." she announced and smile so bright.

 

Taeyeon couldn't decline and he smiles at the camera before she captured it. He casually returned to his food without checking their photo.

 

"Perfect." Without hesitations, Jessica uploaded it on her sns and caption it with, With Mr. Chairman who loves Jajangmyeon ♥

 

Just moments later she uploaded it, she received a like from Tiffany. "Omo, look who just like the photo first." She instantly showed it Taeyeon.

 

"She hasn't gone to bed?" Taeyeon's eyes widened in surprised. But just right then, her phone beeps. He opened the message right away.

 

Fany: enjoying jajangmyeon with someone else, eh?

 

"What?"

 

"Wae?" Jessica took his phone to read the message and she laughs victoriously. "She's jealous."

 

Taeyeon blinks a couple of times before he figured it. "You-you intended that?"

 

"Just in case she's still awake. And I was right." said Jessica as she flips her hair. "I can imagine her face right now."

 

"Heol. What should I reply?"

 

"Don't. Let her think all night. It's unfair it's only you who can't sleep right now." Jessica firmly stated.

 

Taeyeon is in disbelief. "You silly." He chuckles and looked at the message again with a little smile. It's weird that her message makes him giddy inside. 'She's jealous... indeed.' he thought and finally put his phone down as he finishes his food.

 

Jessica who is watching him couldn't help and notice how one message would make him smile that instant. She can't help and smile as well as he admires him. 'Aigoo, his smiles are beautiful and precious. Tiffany better sees this soon.'

 

 

:::

 

3 days later...

 

Traffic, forgot about her phone, crashed to a colleague that was holding a cup of coffee, and dropped the papers on the floor, Tiffany can't complain more about her day so far. She feels like it will continue until later in the night but she hopes it's not. After her three-day-offs, she has to work left and right especially that the proposal of the company she sent to Taeyeon's company was approved. She and the team have to prepare everything especially the idol's schedule and their wardrobes to wear during the shoot before they work in their studios.

 

"Ms. Hwang, hey, you alright?" 

 

She was brought back to reality when someone shakes her shoulder. "Yes?"

 

"You've been spacing out. We just made a deal with a clothing company and make-up artists are now on the way to sign our deal later." It's one of the staff managers of their team who is staring at her in amusement.

 

"Yeah, got it." Tiffany flashes a smile and returned her focus on her laptop and check the papers on the side. 

 

"Aren't you going to have a break?"

 

"Later. I'll encode these schedules first." She declined, flashing a brief smile as the latter left with the others.

 

"See you later then."

 

Letting out a huge yawn, Tiffany stretched her arms upward and check the time. She opened her backpack and took her lunch box. She only made herself a sandwich and bought banana milk. Getting up, she walks to the glass wall and casually enjoyed her lunch while watching the employees of each buildings crossing the road, reminds her of Taeyeon, the first time he waited for him outside the company to have lunch with him. Now, he is not doing it anymore. She pouted, missing it. Ever since she saw that post from Jessica, she stopped calling or texting him, realizing her mistakes from the past. Jessica just unintentionally mocks her by posting a photo of a happy Taeyeon with her and she's actually jealous of her at the same time.

 

Taking another bite on her sandwich, she let out a sigh as she thought of the party again later. 'Should I go or not?' And she once again asks herself, the reason she spaces out during their meeting. She had been debating on whether she'll go or not. 'If I go, I'll see him... and it's not good. If I go also it will make Tae-tae happy... and he deserves to be... tonight. But he doesn't want me to go when I told him I'm going. Aish, he will be happy also I think If I don't go since he prefers for me not to be there. But I want to be there and be his date...' she whines and almost hit the glass before her. "Should I ask for a sign?" she looked up to the blue sky, hopelessly.

 

After a while she returned to her sandwich and finished it in no time. She was about to return to her seat when her phone vibrates from the pocket of her jacket. She took it and Taeyeon's message greeted her eyes.

 

Tae-tae: What time should I fetch you?

 

"This is the sign right?" Tiffany brightened up after reading the message. She didn't think twice and replied.

 

Up to you. I will be waiting. ^^

 

Tae-tae: Okay, 30 minutes before the event starts. See you.

 

Congratulations on the company's Anniversary! Wishing for more success!!!

 

Tae-tae: Thanks, fany. I can't wait to see you.

 

Me too, Tae-tae. Me too! 

 

She excitedly grabs her backpack, laptop, and the papers on the table as she hastily left the room, checking the time as she hurried to the lift. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter