Ch 18

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

18 | With You

 

 

***

 

 

Taeyeon returned to their table expecting Tiffany to be ready to leave the restaurant but he is greeted by her, sleeping with her head on the table. 

 

"I thought she isn't tipsy at all." He scoffs, shaking his head in disbelief as he took his seat back. The sight of Tiffany sleeping however suddenly made his heart skips a beat, as he remembered what happened moments ago. 'I'm not dreaming, right? This beauty right here... is now my girlfriend. This prettiest girl is my girlfriend.' He thought in mind, smiling lovingly at his sleeping girlfriend. He felt more protective watching her like the most precious thing in the world. "I love you so much, Tiffany Young." whispers him lovingly.

 

Gently he tucks her hair on the side and gently caresses her cheek and leaned in to kiss her forehead. "Let's get you home, Fany." He softly told her and taps her cheek a few times.

 

"Hmmm... " Tiffany just hum and purse her lips. 

 

"It's getting late." This time, Taeyeon shakes her gently and waited to see if she'll gain her consciousness. But no, she stayed sleeping. So he shakes her again and finally, she's slowly waking up. "Let's go home, Fany." 

 

Tiffany let out a huge yawn as she straightened herself and stretches her arms upwards. "What time is it now, Love?" She unconsciously called him.

 

"Almost midnight." Said Taeyeon as he processes what he just heard that fluttering him. 

 

"Piggyback me, Love." Requested Tiffany not even hesitating.

 

"I was planning to." Getting up, Taeyeon then lowered himself as he gives him his back.

 

Giggling, Tiffany went on his back, casually kisses Taeyeon's cheek he carries her. "Thank you, my love." She added in a whisper.

 

"Aigoo." Taeyeon could only just respond, walking them out of the restaurant with a bit of difficulty. He is still processing it in his mind, the sweet pet name he didn't expect. But he is liking it.

 

Upon reaching the car, he helps her buckle her seat belt before he took the driver's seat. Tiffany gently took his right hand to hold as he drives them home peacefully.

 

 

:::

 

 

"What's wrong, honey?" Seohyun noticed their daughter in the backseat is quiet and looked like sulking. It had been 30 minutes since they have left the restaurant as well. 

 

Yoong glances at his daughter and raises his eyebrows. "Are you okay, Seoyoung-ah?" he got concerned as well.

 

"You didn't let me see Fany Unnie and Taeyeon samchon." Seoyoung mumbles without looking at her parents.

 

"What?" Yoong and Seohyun reacted in unison.

 

"I didn't get to see Fany Unnie and Taeyeon samchon." said Seoyoung in a louder voice, pouting sadly once again. 

 

Both parents looked into each other's eyes and smile a little in amusement at their daughter.

 

"Listen, Fany Unnie and Taeyeon Samchon have to be alone together that's why we can't disturb them. Maybe tomorrow, you want to hang out with them?" suggested Seohyun, flashing a sweet smile to her adorable daughter.

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Okay, what does Seoyoung want to eat?" Yoong thought of making it up with his daughter and gives her an option.

 

Seoyoung's smile returned. "Fries." as she excitedly mentioned it.

 

"Aish, you're spoiling her." Seohyun scolded her husband in a little low voice.

 

"It's okay. She'll continue to sulk if we don't distract her." Yoong explained with an assuring sweet smile. "We'll drive-thru to your favorite fast food restaurant then." he announced so loud causing Seoyoung to be hyped and the atmosphere in the car is bright again.

 

Seohyun scoffs and chuckles happily to see her daughter's happiness, once again warming her heart.

 

 

:::

 

 

Jessica is confused when instead of dropping her offer in front of their house, Yul pulled the car near the park which is a distance away from their home. 
 

"Are you going to buy something?" She wonders since there's a convenience store nearby.

 

Yul shakes his head and smiles. "I'm walking you home, Sica." He explained and help her unbuckle her seat belt.

 

"What?" The young nurse chuckle in disbelief. "And why?" She is somehow confused still because most will definitely not prefer walking.

 

Yul steps out of the car and opened the door from the passenger seat. "Because I don't want to end this night right away, baby." Explained him, flashing his charming smile as he held out his hand to her.

 

Jessica giggles. "Okay, I think I understand this now." She holds his hand as she steps out of the car.

 

Closing the door without letting go of her hand, Yul casually walks with Jessica, giving some rub on his girlfriend's hand while can't stop staring at her.

 

"Don't stare at me like that." Jessica got a little shy, fluttering with the way Yul is staring at her. He has the softest yet loving gazes towards her.

 

"I can stare at you all day and I won't mind." Softly Yul answered, leaning into a peck on Jessica's cheek and kiss her hand afterward.

 

Jessica smiles from ear to ear, can't say a word. She never thought she will be coming home tonight with a boyfriend. Things happened unexpectedly indeed and she hopes everything will always be good for them because they both deserve the happiness they're experiencing at the moment.

 

"Do you have plans tomorrow?" Yul just reminds himself that tomorrow is Sunday. 

 

"Nope. But I have my duty." said Jessica, already guessing what's in his mind.

 

"What? Do you have work? I thought it's a day off for you tomorrow?"

 

"Not all the time Sunday is free for me, Mr. Kwon." 

 

Yul groaned and pouted sadly. "I was planning to bring you to date. Looks like-"

 

"Maybe next Sunday." The young nurse flashes a bright smile as she patted her boyfriend's cheek.

 

"You really sure, you have work?"

 

"How about a dinner date?"

 

Yul rolled his eyes. "I'm done with dinner dates. I want to spend the entire day with you tomorrow." He stopped them from walking and hold her hands. "Can you skip work instead?" He suggested, smiling wiggling his eyebrows.

 

"Nope." Jessica shakes her head and gently cupped his face. "Next time okay? We have a lot of days either way." She pecks his lips a couple of times and hugs him.

 

Yul smiles and nodded gently his head as he returns the hug. "The important is, I'm yours now." he reminded earning a giggle.

 

"Absolutely, baby." can't resist it, Jessica squeezes him.

 

"Your sister will surely be happy."

 

"Oh yeah, she had been teasing me with you." 

 

Yul chuckled and pinch his girlfriend's cheek. "Because we are cute with me that she doesn't mind it."

 

"Really? You know you were scary when I first met you."

 

"What?"

 

Jessica laugh. "You were too strict back then. How are you going to expect me to think you're that good guy right away?"

 

"Fine. But you still end up falling for me." said Yul as a matter of fact. He himself didn't expect to do the same.

 

"Well." The young nurse shrugs her shoulders, can't really argue with it.

 

"Come on, before your sister sees us on the side of the street flirting with each other." Realizing they haven't reached home, Yul took her hand back and continue their walk, occasionally glancing at each other and giggles if their eyes meet.

 

"Actually, I lied." As they reached Jung Residence, Jessica dropped what she said earlier.

 

"Eh?" Yul is confused, raising his eyebrows in the process.

 

"I don't have work tomorrow so let's have a date." Said Jessica, smiling sweetly just make Yul chuckle and flick her forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow at 10 am sharp." Announced her, kissed him on the lips, and hastily entered the house.

 

Yul is flustered and got frozen for a couple of minutes until it sinks to his mind that he's going to have a very good day tomorrow. "Hell yeah!" He cheered on happily as he returned to his car in no time.

 

 

:::

 

 

Blinking a couple of times gently, Tiffany is finally having a clear view of what's before her. Her eyebrows raise when she realized there's a figure inside her bathroom. The door was open so she can see him, standing in front of the mirror.
 

'Who is this shirtless guy in my room?' She can't recognize him from where she is. So she tried to rub her eyes gently and it was on time the latter tilt his head towards her, she slightly widened her eyes. 'Omo, Im Taeyeon. What is he doing here and why is he shirtless?' She can't remember anything. 'What happened last night? Wait.' Flipping her body to lay on her back, she stares at the ceiling and takes her time to remember. 
 

From the night she arrived at the restaurant to the waiting game and then she drank all night then told him everything through the letter, Tiffany's cheeks are blushing as she remembers everything, even the part where she called him, love. "Yeah, how can I forget that?" She smiles like a fool, cupping both of her cheeks once it sinks in her mind. Her heart is fluttering at the moment. But her smiles disappear when she realized she's now wearing his sleeve shirt and she's in her underwear only. 
 

Sitting up, she widened her eyes when she saw her bra on the floor together with Taeyeon's pants. "Omo, we did it?"

 

"Good morning, Love." Taeyeon smiles so sweet as he makes his way back to the bed.

 

"Tae, we did it?" Tiffany exclaimed, jumping off of the bed and hold his shoulders. "Tell me we didn't." 
 

Taeyeon shakes his head to confirm. He gently pushed her back to the bed so she could sit.

 

"Why am I... wearing your shirt?" Tiffany's voice is quite low as her cheeks are still blushing. 
 

"I knew you wouldn't remember it." Chuckled Taeyeon in amusement. So he tells her what happened the night before.

 

Flashback...

 

Exhausted and is ready to collapse, Taeyeon was still able to put his girlfriend down to the bed successfully, safe and sound. However, as he gets up, Tiffany got off of the bed and hugs him, cutely pouting. "Wae?"

 

"Can you stay for the night, Love?" 
 

"I am. Of course." 
 

"Then can you take off your shirt? I want to sleep wearing that." Tiffany grinned. Her cheeks are still red after the amount of alcohol she consumed.
 

Taeyeon is stunned. "Wae? It smells bad already." But he reasoned. "I don't think it's a good idea, Fany."

 

"Come on, Love. I really have been dreaming to do this." Tiffany tugs on his shirt and then she ed the first button.

 

"Um, bu-but..." Taeyeon tried to stop her but she slapped his hand off and continue to the second button. "What's so important about this?" 
 

Tiffany answered him with a full kiss on his lips. Then nibbles gently, causing him to forget about it, and returned the kiss. While they're on it, her hands are busy ing his shirt until the last button, they stopped from kissing just for him to get rid of his shirt. 
 

"Fany." Without wasting a second Taeyeon pulled her back as they engaged for another heated kiss while at the same time he's taking off her dress. They stopped once again to catch their breath. "You're so damn y." he whispers but he didn't expect her to take off her bra that causes him to gulp nervously, staring at her healthy for the first time. He surely didn't know it's happening on their first night as a couple but he definitely understands she's not on her right mind because of the alcohol. "Okay, easy there." 
 

"Like what you're staring at, Love?" Tiffany seductively smiled at him as she put on his shirt. "I feel so hot."
 

"Yeah but..." Taeyeon can't able to continue his words when Tiffany pulled him for another heated kiss. They moved to the bed in no time as they kiss and makeout for the next couple of minutes.

 

Just as he is completely and wants to continue all the way, he suddenly heard her snoring.

 

He checks back her face, scoffing in disbelief. "Yeah, good night, my love.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter