Ch 11

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 | Babysitting

 

***

 

 

It's a new day with the sun shining so bright up, vehicles honking left and right, people's noise faintly sounds like music--A woman in her 30s stroll down the busy business street with an iced americano on her right hand and a shoulder bag on her left shoulder. Wearing a brunette curly silk hair, sunglasses, a white top, high heels, and black pants, her lips curved into a smile when she saw kids with their parents, brightly talking with each other. She smiled even wider the moment she passes on them.


Checking her wristwatch, she gasps and started running fast. It's been a week since she started working with Im Tech, she doesn't have any complaints and is enjoying every moment of it.

 

Hurriedly scanning her ID to their scanner, she passes through and runs to the lift. But once she's in, it suddenly complains of being full. She rolled her eyes and decided to be the person to leave. She sighs heavily and pouted cutely as she waits for the next lift.

 

"What a beautiful morning to see such a beautiful lady in the morning." 

 

She suddenly heard Yoong's voice and turned to see him in his usual business suits but is wearing shades too. She scoffs and flips her hair.

 

"Where's the chairman?" ask Yoong, stepping forward so he's standing next to her. "Weren't you still staying in his apartment, Noona?"

 

"He had sleepless nights because of another conference from New York." Tiffany explained. "I can't be late with work. So I left him with breakfast." yet ended it sweetly, smiling at the young handsome developer before her eyes. 

 

"I see." Yoong nodded and smile back.

 

'I've never mentioned the photos.' Tiffany remembered the last phone call she had with her best friend causing her to observe the doe-eyed's face despite having shades he's wearing. 'We're doing fine. I just hope I won't see that model hanging out with my husband again.' She's a bit convinced as she realized Yoong is still smiling while facing the lift.

 

"Something wrong in my face, Noona?" Yoong noticed and raises his eyebrows.

 

"How's Seo? Haven't seen her for a week." 

 

"Always fine." An instant reply from Yoong got her more convinced.

 

"Having a family really always gives us a good morning, aren't we?" She earning soft chuckles as he nods to agree. 'Well, they really seemed okay. I'm glad.' she thought in her mind.

 

"Seoyoung, she doesn't seem to get tired. She always got that energy in the morning." Yoong chuckles can't help and share it. 

 

"No wonder you look extra handsome today, Im Yoong." teases Tiffany but she definitely can see the happiness on his face.

 

"More handsome than my brother?"

 

Tiffany laughs hit him. "Definitely no!" as she contradicts. She steps inside the lift together with Yoong casually. 

 

"Tsk, tsk. I'm not surprised at all." Yoong chuckled softly. He is happy his brother had been so happy as well with Tiffany living in his apartment. 

 

"I'm going to leave soon though." Tiffany mumbles but it still got the doe-eyed's ears.

 

"You have found a new place?" ask Yoong, now he's surprised to hear it.

 

"Not yet. Hehehe." Tiffany snickers and facepalmed briefly. "But really, soon, once I got a place, I'll be leaving."

 

"Okay. No problem about that. But you know what, Noona? Bro had been so happy you're living with him. He feels like every day is the happiest moment." Yoong shared, grinning inwardly. 

 

"Don't make me feel regret once I leave the apartment." Tiffany felt warned with the doe-eyed's words. 

 

"No, I am just sharing this. And I'm grateful for that." Said Yoong sincerely. "Don't intend to make you change your mind." He chuckles softly, rubbing his head gently. But he definitely wishes the older girl will stay on his brother's side. 

 

Tiffany nodded and smile briefly. "Okay."

 

*ding*

 

Once the fourth floor arrives, Yoong bowed to Tiffany walked out of the lift.

 

"He is a little alike Taeyeon." Mumbles Tiffany before the metal door closes, and the lift continues to move up. She reached the studio in no time and started working with the staff and director of the company while the artist hasn't come.

 

 

:::

 

[Taeyeon's apartment]

 

Wearing just his pajamas, a young man walked out of his bedroom rubbing his hair gently while letting out a huge yawn. He already told his secretary he's going to the office afternoon that he doesn't feel stressed at the moment. He just walks casually to his kitchen and was about to open the fridge when he realizes there's a stick note.

 

Mr. Chairman, just reheat the food to the oven.

- Boarder Tiffany

 

Taeyeon's lips broke into a sweet smile as he tilts his head to the dining table. There were covered plates and he walked to it just to be greeted by a simple breakfast; bowl of rice, soup, meat, salad, and side dishes. He changes his mind and took his seat but he got hesitant.

 

'This isn't like another failed cook, right?' He remembered three days ago, Tiffany tried to make him breakfast only to burn it and he ends up eating just noodles because he was in a hurry. She may know some food to cook but she isn't still an expert in everything. 'They look tasty though... hmm...' shaking that thought off, he took his chopsticks and dig into his bowl of rice. The rice is okay as always but as he tried the soup, his expression turned sour. It was too sour for a beef soup. He tried the beef itself and it wasn't that soft.

 

"Aish." He ends up putting his chopsticks down but he suddenly thought of her effort early this morning, he decided to pick his chopsticks back and just enjoy the side dishes and the meat, forgetting the soup.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Omma what's with the specs?" Curious Seoyoung asks when she realized her mother is now wearing it. Just minutes later they reached a cafe. 

 

"It's fashion style, honey. Your mother is a celebrity." Says Seohyun smiling sweetly at her daughter. She took her phone out and opened the camera to take a photo of herself but she can see herself too close. "Do you want to take a picture of Omma?" So she had a better idea.

 

"Chincha? Yes! I want to!" Seoyoung got excited. She took her mother's phone right away as her mother poses across her. "Omma smile." Instructed her as she giggles.

 

"No, a model doesn't smile, honey." Seohyun replied and hold her specs to pose again.

 

"But Stephanie Unnie smiles." Seoyoung unconsciously mentioned.

 

"Stephanie?" Seohyun raises her eyebrows.

 

"Yes, Omma. The friend lady of Appa. She took a lot of photos with Appa during the party."

 

"They did?" Seohyun exclaimed accidentally startling her daughter. "I-I mean... Your Appa and this model Unnie... took really a lot of photos?" 

 

Seoyoung nodded. "Yes. I remember before I grab Appa's hand."

 

Seohyun took her phone back and opened the SNS app. She immediately stalks the model's account but just like the last time, only one photo was posted and it's there since that night. 'Of course, she can't post them a lot. Tsk.'

 

"Are we still going to take photos?" Seoyoung wonders, pouting.

 

"Oh yeah, of course. Omma will smile this time." Seohyun grinned and give her phone back to her daughter. A big smile formed on her lips as she poses for her daughter who also smiled and took photos of her.

 

Moments later, their order came and Seohyun let her daughter eat her meal while she enjoyed her own share. They were quiet just smiling at each other occasionally while she also makes sure her daughter's face is clean.

"Oh, so Seoyoung is with you." In the middle of their lunch, her manager came who they're also waiting for. 
 

"Yoong is at work, quite busy. Decided to bring her with me." Explained Seohyun, flashing a bright smile to her manager. "Have you grab a lunch?"

 

"Later. But is this alright to bring her with us? We're going to have a shoot outside the city and it will take at least 4 hours to reach there. Maybe we are even going to stay over a hotel." Manager Hwang shares his concerns as he briefly smiled at Seoyoung.

 

"Chincha? What time are we leaving?" Ask Seohyun.

 

"In 2 hours, Seohyun-ssi." 
 

Seohyun took her phone out and check the time. She looked at Seoyoung across the table and the latter innocently stares back at her. "Does this mean I am bringing her to her father?"

 

"The only solution here, Hyun. We can't bring your daughter with us."

 

"Why not?" Seoyoung pouted sadly looking up to her mother's manager.

 

"Omma is going to work, Seoyoung-ah. You might miss school tomorrow." Manager Hwang explained. "Don't worry, we'll bring some new toys and food for you, is that alright?" he tried to convince her.

 

"No." Seoyoung shakes her head still pouting. "Omma please, I want to come with you."

 

Seohyun sighs feeling bad for her daughter. "I'm sorry honey but Manager Oppa is right. We'll be so busy there and I can't look after you. You should be with Appa, okay?"

 

"Okay." Seoyoung decided to agree as she nodded slowly.

 

"Finish your meal, we'll head to Appa's office." Instructed Seohyun and wipes the little dirt on her daughter's cheek.

 

 

:::

 

[Im Tech]

 

Taeyeon who just came out from the lift, smiled at the employees greeting him and he had to stop to sign a paper from the finance team. He resumed on his tracks until he reaches his office. But just before he can open the door, he heard music inside playing.

 

I'm a gummy beat, I'm a gummy bear~

 

The music sounds weird and childish. He twisted the door open only to be greeted Seoyoung singing dancing in front of his laptop that was playing the video. "Seoyoung-ah? What are you doing here?" he asks her as he approached the unexpected guest.

 

Turning her body around, "Samchooon!!!" Seoyoung cheered as she meets him halfway and hugs his leg.

 

"What are you doing here, little girl?" Taeyeon lowered himself so he can hug her back.

 

"Appa is in the conference room. Omma dropped me here, Samchon." explained Seoyoung as she pulled back, smiling brightly.

 

"Your Omma was here?"

 

"She was. But she needs to leave right away."

 

Taeyeon chuckled in disbelief. "She didn't even call me you are here? Do Appa know about this?"

 

"Omma texted him because she can't call him." Seoyoung further explained pouting. "Omma is going somewhere far for a shoot."

 

"Aigoo." Taeyeon gently rubs his niece's hair and smiles sweetly. "So you're going to be here with me for the meantime."

 

Seoyoung bobs her head. "Yes, Samchon."

 

"Did Omma open my laptop?" Taeyeon get up and took his seat on the sofa. 

 

"Yes because I told her I will be bored waiting for Appa." Seoyoung shared. "It's okay right?" She giggles afterward.

 

"Of course. What are we singing and dancing here?" Taeyeon took his laptop and check the music still playing.

 

"Gummy Bear. Do you know that, Samchon?" Seoyoung started dancing, wiggling her bum and jumping up and down. "I'm a gummy bear, I'm a gummy bear." As she also sings at the same time.

 

Taeyeon giggle can feel his heart melts watching his niece being cute and adorable. She's too precious that he doesn't mind looking after her at the moment. 

 

"Come on, Samchon, dance with me." Seoyoung requested, pulling her uncle up. The latter gets up and she resumes dancing to the song. She smiled when he star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter