Ch 05

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

05 | With You

 

 

***

 

 

After two hours of a drive, Taeyeon stopped the car out of a sudden when he realized there's something weird with the road they're taking.

 

"What's wrong?" Tiffany noticed the strange features of the young chairman. 

 

"The GPS, I think it's taking us in the wrong direction." Stepping out of the car, Taeyeon looked from left to right of the highway and took his phone to check the photos of the road that will take them to the white-sand beach they agreed to go. "It's definitely different. The internet's photos are different from this high-way."

 

"It is?" Tiffany checks the photos on his phone and compares them to the high-way they're in. The photo has a lot of pine trees while they're in an almost deserted high-way. "Indeed but the beach you found on the GPS is right, right?"

 

"Yes." Taeyeon confirmed.

 

"These photos are maybe old. Let's just follow the GPS." Tiffany doesn't mind at all and handed back his phone.

 

"You sure? We might be lost or something." Taeyeon worriedly replied.

 

Tiffany smiled a patted his cheek momentarily. "We will be fine. Come on." she ushers her to return to the van.

 

Taeyeon complied and reluctantly the engine as he drives again.

 

"I want to go swimming but it's a bit cold." Said Tiffany as she took her bag of potato chips and resumed enjoying the snack.

 

"Just play with the sand." Taeyeon suggested.

 

"I know right?" Tiffany giggles. She casually feeds him with one chip and smiles brightly at him when he looks at her while munching. 

 

"Remember camping during our intern?" Taeyeon opened a topic as he continues to drive.

 

"Yeah... what about it?" 

 

Taking a glance at her, Taeyeon speaks again. "That time when you get lost in the middle of the forest?"

 

"Yah, I wasn't lost. I just want to explore more. You know I missed going on camping." Tiffany defensively explained herself. 

 

Taeyeon chuckled in amusement. "Yeah? But when you found me? You were so relieved and couldn't let go of me." he reminds her earning a hit which made him laugh as he teases her more.

 

"Fine. I really don't know that place. I was just pretending I know so our Senior will not be looking after me. But glad you know that place." Tiffany smiled genuinely at Taeyeon. She would never forget that once he saved her. She's probably been kidnapped or eaten by wolves if he didn't found her. It was one of the memorable moments during their intern and she forever owes him for that.

 

"Nah, that place is near my hometown so it was easy how to get out."

 

"How about this time?" Tiffany smirk as she dares him.

 

Taeyeon pointed at their GPS. "We have a tracker. We're not going to be lost." he reminded, confidently.

 

"Ha! Let's see it then."

 

"You don't trust me?"

 

"It's going to be your challenge." Tiffany declared earning a scoff from him. She giggles and sticks her tongue out.

 

A few moments later they arrived at their destination, just two hours before lunchtime. 

 

"Looks like we're not updated." Unfortunately, They were meet by a sign 'Restricted Area' that blocked their way to the beach. Taeyeon turned to Tiffany. "Should we-"

 

"There's no fun if we change the beach, Tae-tae. And this is the best looking beach out there. Come on, before the owner will catch us." Tiffany ushered and she did not waste time to enter the beach. 

 

"Yah, we'll be in trouble if we continue this!" Taeyeon said as a matter of fact. "Come back here!" But before he knows it, Tiffany runs to the seashore and even twirl on the way.

 

"The view is so great, Tae-tae. You will envy me if you stay there!" Tiffany raises her voice as she waves her hand in the air, smiling brightly. 

 

"Aish." Taeyeon hissed but had no choice but to enter the beach. He immediately looked around to make sure there's no one around or that it's safe to be on the beach. "Just until lunchtime, okay?"

 

Tiffany giggled and patted Taeyeon's shoulder. "No worries." she took her phone out and took pictures of them together.

 

"Don't ever share it on social media." Taeyeon reminded doesn't want them to get in trouble.

 

"Relax will you? Let's enjoy the beach." Winking at him, Tiffany then started playing with the waves in the seashore, squealing every time the sea touches her bare feet. "Take off your shoes." But she realized the young Chairman is just standing nearby, watching her.

 

"No, I'm fine." Taeyeon reassuringly said, flashing a brief smile. 

 

"Aish! Come here." Tiffany insists, grabbing his hand and pulled him close just to get his shoes, soak, earning his gasps and disbelief look. She laughs and knocks on his forehead. "Let it loose, babo."

 

Taeyeon hastily returned to where he was standing earlier and takes his shoes off. "I can't believe you."

 

"Aigoo, you signed up for this trip, you should know better."

 

"Araso-araso... but I was just being careful. This place doesn't seem for the public."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes in annoyance. "Let's see if there isn't even any police out there to take us." and she shrugs her shoulders. Tying her hair, she resumed playing with the sea. "Been a while since I've been in this kind of day off you know. Kyaaa... " and she squeals when she saw a small crab that she had to run to Taeyeon's side.

 

"Serves you." Taeyeon chuckled and he got his revenge as he flicks her forehead, earning a cute pout from Tiffany. "Tsk." he just ignored it and he lowered himself to get the crab. "You like the sea right?" He was about to with it when she runs away. "Yah!" he laughs and chases her.

 

"Get that out from me!" Tiffany said as she keeps running and looking back at him. 

 

"It won't bite you, silly!" Taeyeon laughs out so loud as he keeps chasing her as well, ending up running after her around the beach.

 

-

 

"It's so good to be back." Tiffany said as she laid back on the sand and let out a sigh, a smile forming on her lips, staring at the blue sky, feeling so light inside. The stress from last week is subsiding as she could feel her body relax and feels like she's in heaven, floating.

 

It was a good decision to go to the beach, the best place for her on earth. She closes her eyes and feels the wind brushing through her skin, smoothly and the sound of the waves is melting her heart. It's the best ASMR she's listening to.

 

Just as she was about to doze off, she heard Taeyeon's voice.

 

"Aren't you hungry?" Taeyeon returned with two-pack lunch on her hands. He prepared for it early this morning knowing it will be a long ride for them.

 

Tiffany opened her eyes just to hear her stomach grumbling. She shyly smiled as Taeyeon giggles. "What you have there?" Ask her as she sits up.

 

Sitting next to her, Taeyeon handed the other. "Your favorite chicken sandwich and salad." 

 

"Spicy?"

 

"Definitely." 

 

Tiffany opened it and smiled so bright to see her favorite indeed. "Thanks, Tae-tae." She didn't waste a second a took a big bite, not minding how she looks like in front of a chairman in one of the leading companies in Seoul.

 

"Haven't gone like this trip too. Been a while rather." Taeyeon chuckled softly. 

 

"Tsk. You've been too busy." Tiffany said, as a matter of fact, shaking her head lightly. 

 

"Thanks for bringing me with you." Softly Taeyeon replied, genuinely smiling.

 

"We should build castles around later. So the owner of this beach will know we were here." Tiffany suggested, giggling.

 

"Hmm, that sounds a good idea." Said Taeyeon as he grinned briefly and took a big bite of his sandwich as well.

 

"And I want to take a dip." 

 

"I thought you don't want?" 

 

"Change my mind." Tiffany smiled giddily. 

 

Taeyeon scoffs and took another bite. "We will have more hours here either way unless the owner will catch us." And he reminded. 

 

"I doubt so. It's a weekday and he's busy out there."

 

"How are you so sure the owner is a he?" 

 

Tiffany patted her own chest. "I know by instinct." As she responded confidently earning chuckles from Taeyeon. She giggles and quietly helps herself with her food. 

 

"You will really be regretting if we get caught."

 

"Tsk, stop thinking like that. Let's just enjoy this beach, shall we?" 

 

Taeyeon nodded his head and knock Tiffany's head. "Yes, Ma'am." as he playfully told her.

 

Tiffany giggled and stuck her tongue out. "I'm almost done yet you haven't touched your salad." She noticed.

 

"Oh yeah." Taeyeon chuckled sheepishly earning a knock on his head which resulted in Tiffany laughing. He could only shake his head in disbelief after she got her revenge.

 

 

:::

 

 

Upon opening the door from his wife's side, Yoong automatically took her hand as she stepped out of the car.

 

"This is going to be the first time we are picking her up together." He told Seohyun excitedly.

 

"Is it?" Seohyun didn't expect to hear it.

 

"It was always me who pick her from school."

 

"Of course I did... a couple of times." 

 

Yoong chuckled upon seeing the sheepish smile from his actress and singer wife. "She will really be surprised." And he intertwined their hands as they walk to their daughter's school, hand in hand.

 

"I'm going to catch attention from parents." Said Seohyun as she started to get attention from passersby and some parents walking with them to the school too.

 

"Just ignore them." Whispered Yoong and flashes a sweet smile earning back a brief smile from his wife.

 

With small smiles and bow to parents, Seohyun was able to pull through until they reached the school. 

 

"Omo, is that Seoyoung?" Yoong gasps. They were greeted by cries by their daughter. They hastily went inside to check what's going on. Some parents also entered the school. 

 

"What's going on, Teacher Choi?" Ask Seohyun loudly.

 

Seoyoung turned her head and found her parents by the door. "Omma!!! Apaaaa!!!" she cried every harder while she's sitting on the floor.

 

Seohyun instinctively went to her daughter's side and brought her into her arms. "What's wrong honey?" she asks as she keeps rubbing her back. But Seoyoung only cried.

 

"Jeno-ah, please give the stuffed toy back." Teacher Choi asks the boy nearby who is holding a white ice be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter