Ch 19

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

19 | Chaos

 

 

***

 

 

Catching her breath after her performance, Seohyun's smiled so bright as she hears cheers and she waves to her fans then bowed a little, curtains then covered her, her cue to return backstage and change her outfit to the dress she wore earlier.

 

"Omma, jjang." Seoyoung praises as she pulled two thumbs up to her mother.

 

"Thanks, sweetheart." Seohyun smiled sweetly. She then lowered herself to fix her daughter's hair and her mic attached to her dress. "We're going to the stage now, Seoyoung-ah. Have some fun with Omma, okay?"

 

"Yes." Giggles Seoyoung and kissed her mother on the cheek. "Appa told me earlier he loves you Omma." 

 

Seohyun chuckled. "And you just told me this?"

 

"Get ready, Seohyun-ssi." The Director told her.

 

"Yes." Getting up, Seohyun opened her hand and her daughter holds her as they walked out of the dressing room and followed the backstage director back to the stage, passing some staff and dancers she dances earlier with.

 

"Let's welcome Seo Joohyun-ssi and her daughter, Im Seoyoung on the stage." 

 

Once the emcee announced the curtains opened and the lights returned, Seohyun and Seoyoung walk to the front and smile brightly at the fans. Seoyoung especially bowed her head before her mother picks her up and put her down in her seat.

 

"It's our first time together, isn't it?" Seohyun began to talk while flashing a sweet smile to her daughter and the fans. "What can you say, Seoyoungie?" she asks her, and the latter giggles.

 

"I love it Omma. And happy to see your fans." Seoyoung answered cutely. "Are we going to do something?" she curiously asks earning some squeals and calls from the audience.

 

Seohyun caresses her daughter's face. "Yes, sweetheart. Now let's see what should we do first." she gets up and walk to the wheel of activities. "I'll spin it and whichever the arrow points when it stopped, we're going to do it. Are you guys ready? Which of these you guys want us to do?" she asks the audience and everyone said 'All'. "We'll see on that." She gently spins the wheel and everyone is cheering with their favorite activity on the wheel. 

 

Seoyoung on her seat is watching the wheel, excited to see what's going to be the first. She especially likes to do the baking cake, so she can play with flour.

 

After a while, the wheel pointed to 'What are you curious of?' and everyone got excited.

 

"Looks like we need to read questions from fans." Seohyun announced and a board was pushed to the center of the stage with sticky notes of questions from fans. "Hmm, let's see... " she looks for an interesting question around and everyone is wishing in their seats she'll get their question. "This one's interesting. What does Seoyoung do when she's bored?" she smiled at her daughter who raises her eyebrows towards her. "When she's bored, she keeps asking for food especially her favorite ice cream and jellies. She's like her Appa, loves to eat them. I'm always the one who feels envy because I don't eat sweets a lot." She chuckles earning laughs from the audience.

 

"Omma loves corn dogs a lot." Seoyoung added which took everyone by surprise, something they don't know.

 

"Sheesh, your father too." Seohyun added and returned her attention to the board. "What did you feel when you saw Seoyoung was born?" She reads the second question softly, sweetly smiling at her daughter. "Overwhelmed. And a bit scared because I know, I'm about to take on a motherhood journey and I think everyone agrees how it's not easy to raise a child. But now, there's no more of that. I'm just so proud, staring at her right now. Having the sweetest daughter and though naughty, she's the love of my life right now."

 

"How about Appa?" Seoyoung innocently asks.

 

Chuckling, Seohyun nodded proudly. "Of course, sweetheart." And the audience laugh. "Okay, last question." as she takes her time to choose, she notices a question that made her eyes a little widen as the question says 'What will you do if you found out your husband is cheating?'. She turned her head back to the audience to find the person who wrote it. She feels like it's Stephanie. 

 

Then one girl gets up in the middle, wearing a baseball cap, and smirk at her before she leaves.

 

'How dare she come here?' She thought in mind while holding the mic tightly.

 

"Omma, what's wrong?" Seoyoung realized her mother got quiet.

 

"Ahh, yeah, let's return." Seohyun snapped it out and realized the audience got confused with her as well. She takes her time once again to choose the question but suddenly couldn't find one as the sticky note of Stephanie keeps crossing her gazes. She decided to take it out and finally got the last question. "What's TMI today?" She smiled back to her fans and answers the question. "I'm working on a new album and will be released in the fourth quarter of this year, so look forward to it." she promises which everyone got excited and claps their hands. "That's for it for 'What are you curious of?'. Let's resume to the second activity."

 

 

:::

 

 

Going back to the information desk after checking on a patient, Jessica realized that there's apparently going on in a surgery room and she noticed her colleagues are murmuring with each other while they're nearby the emergency room.

 

"What's going on?" She got curious and ask to no one in particular.

 

"Omo, you're finally back, nurse Jung. I think you should see this." Sung Kyung grabs her by her arm and drags her to share the records about their patient.

 

"K-Kwon Yul?" Jessica can't believe her eyes upon checking that the patient in the surgery room is her boyfriend. And apparently because of his lungs that were wounded. "Wha-what happened?" Her entire body is started to shake in worry.

 

"Our fellow nurse found him in the middle of the road with some policemen. She was able to give him treatment but too late when his vitals drop and she quickly brought him here. Doctors are attending on his lungs right now that was affected badly during his asthma attack." Explained Sungkyung, taking her friend's hand to give her some comfort. 

 

Jessica didn't take the news easily as she suddenly felt lightheaded but gladly her friend is holding her and she pulled herself back. "No. How is this happening?" She just had a lunch date with him happily earlier, the sudden incident is totally absurd. "Any guardian came?" Knowing he only has his Uncle and Aunt in the country, she wanted to confirm if they are present.

 

"No. We tried to contact them but not answering. It's you only here who knows him. Sunbae, Himnae."

 

Nodding gently her head, Jessica smiled a little and slowly walk back to the surgery room. She tried to see inside through the window but hard to have a clear view. But she's sure their doctors are doing their best to treat him. "Oh God, please... " and she prays for it to be a success. Her heart can't take it if something bad happens to him. It's frustrating to think when they were too happy earlier and these past weeks.

 

 

:::

 

 

"Are you sure you don't have an important appointment?" Tiffany asks as soon as they reached Taecyeon's studio. She is a bit hesitant to bring her boyfriend thinking he still has worked after lunch. 

 

"I really don't have. I will be only accepting reports later and review them." Chuckled Taeyeon as he explained himself. "So is this the building?" He looked outside from his seat. The studio isn't that big. Just enough for an independent recording studio.

 

"Hold on." Taking out her phone, Tiffany checks the last message Taeyeon's secretary sent. She takes time to read the schedule of her boyfriend so she's sure he isn't canceling anything. 

 

"What's that?" Taeyeon leaned in to tried to peek on her phone but she immediately put it back in her pocket. Then she holds his face and kissed him on the lips. He smiled cheerfully and pecks on her lips back. "Let's go, love." Whispered him, leaning back, and steps out of the car.

 

Tiffany complied, meeting halfway with Taeyeon and intertwined their hands casually as they make their way to the building.

 

"There you go. Come." Taecyeon saw them in the hallway and leads them to a room.

 

"You already told them about me, right?" Tiffany wanted to talk with others peacefully, so she won't be stressed.

 

"Of course. But they want your presence here." Taecyeon simply replied and opened the door for them. He bowed his head a little to Taeyeon and smile at the same time. He knows him but he doubts he knows him as Tiffany's friend.

 

Walking in together, The couple was greeted by the singer, her manager, and another composer. 

 

"Can we talk about how did you guys get my song?" Ask Tiffany softly, looking back and forth to three people before them. The singer is a rookie that she doesn't have any idea about her.

 

"Um, I'm Seo In Guk, Kim Sejeong's manager. Would like to apologize in regards to what happened. We have no idea the song was yours as our composer just told us here about this new song he wanted for my artist to record. I swear we are not intending to steal your work." The manager explained on behalf of his artist. 

 

"I'm sorry about this as well. I admit I saw it from Taecyeon's drive. I got too excited and call them to record." The composer bowed his head to apologize as well.

 

"Can we... Buy the song instead?" Sejeong suggested. "I like the song Oppa. And I think this will be a hit."

 

"I was thinking of that as well. It sounds cool. The public will love this if we release this. But it's up to you Ms. Hwang if you want to consider selling your song. We promise to give you credits." In Guk agreed to his artist and hopes the young composer will consider it. 

 

Tiffany raises her eyebrows as she looks at Taecyeon.

 

"I don't mind." Taecyeon shrugs his shoulders.

 

"Can we talk in private?" whispered Taeyeon to his girlfriend's ear.

 

"Yeah. Can we excuse first?" Tiffany flashes a friendly smile to everyone and they were allowed as they step out of the room casually. "What is it?"

 

"I don't know what will be your decision but I would like to share my opinion. You mentioned the song is supposedly for our 100 days celebration right?" 

 

"Yes, love." 

 

Taeyeon holds her two hands as he smiled sweetly. "Sell the song and ask them to release the song on our 100th day." He softly says. "I think it will be a good celebration to listen to it together with the public."

 

"That sounds...a good idea, Love. Either way, I have two more songs recorded." 

 

"Omo, Chincha?"

 

"You got me so inspired. You don't have to be surprised." Tiffany giggles and is also proud of herself. Dating Taeyeon is definitely giving her a lot of confidence to write songs. And with Taecyeon's help, she's sure she can write more. "One day, I'm going to release it with my voice." She claimed confidently.

 

"I... Definitely have a talented girlfriend." Taeyeon is in disbelief but he is proud to hear it. He was right, his girlfriend is trying to do what she had been dreaming. "And I'm pretty sure your voice will be heard by the public soon. I'm proud of you, love."

 

"Thanks." Tiffany smiled giddily. "Come on, let's get back inside." And can't wait to do as her boyfriend says.

 

They stepped inside again and discussed the song. Not missing to tell them the release date of the song.

 

 

:::

 

 

While the staff is preparing the stage for their next activity, Seohyun is holding her daughter in her arms. She got protective ever since she spotted Stephanie earlier.

 

"Omma we're going to bake?" Seoyoung got excited when she realized there are sprinkles, eggs, flour, and chocolate. 

 

"You really know what are those for, aren't you?" 

 

"I'm excited." The young girl's eyes formed into the crescent moon as she smiled so big and moves her body in the process.

 

Seohyun giggles, pinching her daughter's cheek and kisses it. "That's why I love you."

 

"Me too, Omma." Seoyoung giggles back.

 

Just then the director signals them to come to the stage. Seohyun casually complied. She puts Seoyoung down to her seat, in front of the long table that has all the ingredients they need for a cake.

 

As the curtains parted again, it was her cue to bow in front of her fans which Seoyoung followed cutely.

 

"How's everyone doing?" Ask Seohyun, flashing a bright smile.

 

"Fine, Seohyun-ssi!"

 

"We're excited about the next activities!"

 

"I love you, Unnie!" 

 

Everyone is answering in chorus causing Seoyoung to giggle.

 

"I shouldn't have asked that but anyway, let's..." Seohyun can't continue her words when out of a sudden, a video is playing behind them, to which she and Seoyoung had to pay attention.

 

"Appa!" Seoyoung pointed to her father upon recognizing who sits on the chair in front of the camera. "Omma, Appa is here?"

 

'How am I going to start this?' Yoong speaks on the video as he adjusted the camera in front of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter